Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='aznguyen316']LOL you guys want to battle? I have 18 credits and 13 orders! w00t BRING IT ON![/quote]

36 credits....18 orders. Suck it bitches! :bow: hahaha

[quote name='n8rockerasu']36 credits....18 orders. Suck it bitches! :bow: hahaha[/quote]

lol nice, but mine's more efficient ;-) j/k it's all good I'm just messin' around. FREE GAMES ROCK!!

[quote name='Okatha']I did the Disney offer 5 days ago and no credit, so it's more than likely to be an MCR.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, me too. It looks like every offer I did last week except Online Supplier is going to be an MCR. Disney, Complete Home, eMusic, and Autovantage.

I just filed for Disney and Complete Home. Bidz too, though I only signed up and didn't buy anything. Hey, someone else said that worked for them, so I figure I'll give it a shot, and if I'm denied as expected, I'm not going to complain.

[quote name='aznguyen316']lol nice, but mine's more efficient ;-) j/k it's all good I'm just messin' around. FREE GAMES ROCK!![/quote]

Haha, touche man. I definitely respect the efficiency. When I got into this last May, I just never had the intention of hassling/begging people to do offers. That's the reason I have so many "free iPod/free PS3/free LCD" sites halfway done.

I'm just happy being able to get free crap without relying on anybody but myself. I just wish they'd ship my freakin Karaoke Revolution! I placed the order over a week ago and it's STILL processing! Come on Trainn. Singing along with "What Is Love" on my iPod just isn't cutting it anymore!

[quote name='Smidget']Off-topic: There's no PS3 version of this huh?[/QUOTE]

a wii and ps3 version are supposed to be coming later this year

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Haha, touche man. I definitely respect the efficiency. When I got into this last May, I just never had the intention of hassling/begging people to do offers. That's the reason I have so many "free iPod/free PS3/free LCD" sites halfway done.

I'm just happy being able to get free crap without relying on anybody but myself. I just wish they'd ship my freakin Karaoke Revolution! I placed the order over a week ago and it's STILL processing! Come on Trainn. Singing along with "What Is Love" on my iPod just isn't cutting it anymore![/quote]
It's so true. I'm not even going to try the free iPod site. I want an iPod touch but it's actually worth my money just to buy it and not have to rely on finding 10 references and do 2 more of these offers.

I also am waiting for my Burnour Paradise to ship. I sumbited on the 19th but it's still processing.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']a wii and ps3 version are supposed to be coming later this year[/QUOTE]

They've been saying that since LAST year. Sigh.

Seriously,
you guys are insane! How da hell do you get so 15+ credits when there is only 5 pages of offers. I'm so jealous because I'm the mofo with 1 credit and no orders. How can i be cool too?

Just got my Burnout Paradise and 360 accessories that I ordered on Feb 6th, which shipped on the 17th.

Now I just have to wait for my MCRs which have not gotten any response or change for 15 days. I even sent a support ticket. sigh

[quote name='popemogoth']Seriously,
you guys are insane! How da hell do you get so 15+ credits when there is only 5 pages of offers. I'm so jealous because I'm the mofo with 1 credit and no orders. How can i be cool too?[/QUOTE]

they took down a lot of the easier offers so now its harder to get that many credits

Guys, crap. I seem to have lost track of what I've signed up for. Is there an easy way to figure this out? A lot of the trials charge really high amounts if you don't cancel before the trial is over :whistle2:\.

[quote name='janglypangly']Guys, crap. I seem to have lost track of what I've signed up for. Is there an easy way to figure this out? A lot of the trials charge really high amounts if you don't cancel before the trial is over :whistle2:\.[/quote]If you go to the support tab and then go to "My click history" you can see which offers you have looked into.

Finally signed up for this site. Did the Blockbuster and Gamefly offers to get Lost Odyssey.

Rentals for a month and a free game? Almost sounds too good to be true :cool:

[quote name='janglypangly']Yeah, but it only tells you what you've looked at, not which offers you have filled out that are pending. Well, as far as I can tell.[/quote]
After 1 week the offers you actually completed will having nothing next to the name. Any offer you just looked at will say "request credit".

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']It's so true. I'm not even going to try the free iPod site. I want an iPod touch but it's actually worth my money just to buy it and not have to rely on finding 10 references and do 2 more of these offers. [/quote]

actually its not all that bad, its only 5 refs for a ipod touch and 1 offer... in the last 2 days i already got 2 refs and did the offer for free.

[quote name='2Fast']Finally signed up for this site. Did the Blockbuster and Gamefly offers to get Lost Odyssey.

Rentals for a month and a free game? Almost sounds too good to be true :cool:[/quote]You got Gamefly to work huh? It still won't let me. Keeps saying there is a problem with my credit card (both of them) and then it errors and says there is already an account under this email , even the brand news I made just for that offer to try and get it to work.

[quote name='spauldingfan']actually its not all that bad, its only 5 refs for a ipod touch and 1 offer... in the last 2 days i already got 2 refs and did the offer for free.[/quote]
Well I want the 32 GB iPod touch and that was rediculous. I always get people sign up but they never finish offers. And I don't want to pay people to go green as that kinda defeats the purpose.

Got my Oblivion GotY which was shipped e-mail Feb. 17th but no Lost Odyssey which had same shipment date =( guess it's support ticket time til I get it.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Guitar Hero finally showed up today.

Debating whether to do another set of offers, as I hate calling and cancelling things.[/QUOTE]

Could you do a quick time of when you ordered and such? I ordered one on Feb 14th and it still says Processing. Just wondering what yer time line looked like. Thank You.

What.......The.......Pho.........

Greetings,

We would like to thank you for your recent YourFree360games.com order and thought you would like to know that your Rainbow Six : Vegas 2 has been sent!

If you have selected a tangible item or check, your gift is enroute to the address you provided when ordering. Most orders arrive within 5 days of being shipped. If a tracking number becomes available for your order, it will be listed on your order status page.

If you have ordered a Paypal reward, your payment is now available in your Paypal account.

Once your gift has arrived, we would love for you to provide a proof picture showing your well deserved reward or testimonial describing your experience and will be glad to post it on our company site! Simply email your testimonial or pictures to [email protected] and your submission will be added during the next update!

We thank you again for participating on YourFree360games.com and encourage you to try out our other sites (complete list is available at the link below) to earn additional free gifts!

Sincerely,
Transcendent Innovations, Inc
www.trainn.org

wow i just tried to cancel Quickbooks Quickstart business kit and it was a major pain.
They tried to look up my account but couldn't find it.
But the major pain was that the CS guy had a very heavy Indian accent.
And his voice was very low and fast, so i found myself saying "sorry, i didn't hear what you said" over and over and over.
He had to repeat several sentences 3-5 times before i somewhat made out what he said.

Well at the end he still couldn't find an account and i gave up.
So i don't really know what to do now, i'll give it another try tomorrow because i'll be damned if i get charged for this.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']What.......The.......Pho.........

Greetings,

We would like to thank you for your recent YourFree360games.com order and thought you would like to know that your Rainbow Six : Vegas 2 has been sent!

If you have selected a tangible item or check, your gift is enroute to the address you provided when ordering. Most orders arrive within 5 days of being shipped. If a tracking number becomes available for your order, it will be listed on your order status page.

If you have ordered a Paypal reward, your payment is now available in your Paypal account.

Once your gift has arrived, we would love for you to provide a proof picture showing your well deserved reward or testimonial describing your experience and will be glad to post it on our company site! Simply email your testimonial or pictures to [email protected] and your submission will be added during the next update!

We thank you again for participating on YourFree360games.com and encourage you to try out our other sites (complete list is available at the link below) to earn additional free gifts!

Sincerely,
Transcendent Innovations, Inc
www.trainn.org[/quote]

Strange suspicion that the original RSV will show up haha.

[quote name='Bigsauce']Could you do a quick time of when you ordered and such? I ordered one on Feb 14th and it still says Processing. Just wondering what yer time line looked like. Thank You.[/QUOTE]

Ordered on the 5th, got my email on the 11th.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Strange suspicion that the original RSV will show up haha.[/quote]

If I get Rainbow Six Vegas 2 I will pee myself and order another one.

[quote name='supraazn']wow i just tried to cancel Quickbooks Quickstart business kit and it was a major pain.
They tried to look up my account but couldn't find it.
But the major pain was that the CS guy had a very heavy Indian accent.
And his voice was very low and fast, so i found myself saying "sorry, i didn't hear what you said" over and over and over.
He had to repeat several sentences 3-5 times before i somewhat made out what he said.

Well at the end he still couldn't find an account and i gave up.
So i don't really know what to do now, i'll give it another try tomorrow because i'll be damned if i get charged for this.[/quote]

how long did the credit take for quickbooks?

[quote name='spauldingfan']how long did the credit take for quickbooks?[/quote]

all 7 of my credits , quickbooks included, were instant except for gamefly.

Well my drums finally "shipped" today. Hopefully Ill get them sometime this week. But seeing as Call of Duty 4 hasnt arrived after getting a shipped email from them on Sunday 17. I wont hold my breath.

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']You got Gamefly to work huh? It still won't let me. Keeps saying there is a problem with my credit card (both of them) and then it errors and says there is already an account under this email , even the brand news I made just for that offer to try and get it to work.[/quote]

It's still pending (I just signed up last night). Hopefully I don't experience that same problem.

[quote name='aznguyen316']LOL you guys want to battle? I have 18 credits and 13 orders! w00t BRING IT ON![/quote]
I'm basically tied with you lol.

I'm addicted to free stuff...

Currently waiting on a shipped email for my GHII order. It was placed on the 18th of this month.

[quote name='dcgm']

Currently waiting on a shipped email for my GHII order. It was placed on the 18th of this month.[/quote]

Somethings up with GH2s.
I had an Order of GH3 and GH2 both on Feb 12th.
GH3 changed to shipped a couple days ago while GH2 is still processing.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']You guys that got shipped emails today, when did you place your orders? My order from 2/17 is still processing. This is getting to be a bit long.[/quote]

rock band - ordered Feb 13th
Devil may cry 4 - ordered feb 17

Got both shipped emails today

I need a shipping box for GH3. I threw mine away because I thought it was gonna be a keeper. But I got bored and now i'm trading it away. Anyone wanna send me one?

I just got a support ticket answered about my DMC4 order, which they said shipped on the 11th. Supposedly there was a "technical issue" and it didn't actually get sent out, so they've sent it out again.

Just a heads up if anyone has any orders that've been shipped but haven't been delivered for a long period of time. It might be a good idea to open a support ticket.

[quote name='spauldingfan']rock band - ordered Feb 13th
Devil may cry 4 - ordered feb 17

Got both shipped emails today[/quote]

Thanks. Maybe orders from the 17th are on the fringe then. Hopefully I'll hear something about mine tomorrow.

[quote name='scrub0bk']fyi my order was sent in the 18th and it was changed to shipped today. but it was also a game that probably nobody on here ordered lol[/quote]

yeah your copy of smackdown is probably going to come in all dusty, jk...glad it worked for you and it was quick!

Ordered my first copy of GHIII on Feb 14th, Shipped today!!! First game received from this company so it looks like it's all good. Thanks for help CAG users. My next copy should be shipping in about another week or so.

[quote name='Okatha']I just got a support ticket answered about my DMC4 order, which they said shipped on the 11th. Supposedly there was a "technical issue" and it didn't actually get sent out, so they've sent it out again.

Just a heads up if anyone has any orders that've been shipped but haven't been delivered for a long period of time. It might be a good idea to open a support ticket.[/quote]

I'm having the same issue with Guitar Hero II and I opened a ticket yesterday. Got the shipped e-mail, but no package. I would've just kept waiting but then Burnout Paradise came yesterday which I ordered a week after GHII.

[quote name='lordwow']MCRed Disney.

Has anyone cancelled Yahoo before? What info do I need to give them, just my name and CC# and such?[/quote]

If I remember it was just name and telephone number, easy cancelling with that company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back