Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Glock hope this helps....

Placed order w/ Trainn: June 2nd
Amazon Preorder: June 17th
Shipped Email: June 26th
Received game via UPS: June 30th

I need an instant credit to have a game shipped. Does anyone have a recomendation? I have already done Consumer Direct, Blockbuster, FreeCreditReport, SEO Google Supervisor, video professor, and ultimate search guide.
Thanks!

[quote name='ReaperHybrid']I need an instant credit to have a game shipped. Does anyone have a recomendation? I have already done Consumer Direct, Blockbuster, FreeCreditReport, SEO Google Supervisor, video professor, and ultimate search guide.
Thanks![/quote]

The total credit report offer credited for me instantly.

You're probably farther from your Amazon distribution center than the people who got theirs today. I didn't get mine either, and I got my shipping email at the same time. However, I'm in southwest FL and most of my packages come from Lexington, KY, I believe, so it'll likely come tomorrow.

Yeah, it doesn't look like my GH:A will make it today either. I'm in Biloxi, MS and the nearest Amazon distro center is in TN.

[quote name='nate88']The total credit report offer credited for me instantly.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip Nate. I'll give it a try.

My GHA came via Fedex which was weird because the last 5 things TraInn gave me were from UPS. So tomorrow my Battlefield: Bad Company should be here and my wireless adapter, xbox live for 13 months, xbox headset, and hard drive my mom got me from ebay should be here. This is gonna be a good weekend.

[quote name='popemogoth']Glock hope this helps....

Placed order w/ Trainn: June 2nd
Amazon Preorder: June 17th
Shipped Email: June 26th
Received game via UPS: June 30th[/quote]

Thanks man, mine showed up today too. :bouncy: Ordered June 1st, arrived today via UPS. I didn't check the details of the shipment, but I'm guessing it was 2 day air from Amazon.

Now all we need is for them to update the site with NCAA 09 so I can place my next order! :D

Now that I know they are shipping from Amazon, ordered my GH:A !!

And with that I am done for the year..... BUT! moving next month. w00t!

Still no word on a game update? Nothing I'm terribly interested in on there right now. The Battlefield demo was pretty fun, but I'm waiting to get it from Gamefly to see if it's worth it.

Is it easy to get credit from Amazon for returning GH:A? Just have to pay return shipping? Getting that $100 credit sure is tempting.

lol what? It's telling me there's a limit on GH bundles. I hardly think it's fair that because I ordered a couple GHIII, I cannot order ANY GH: A. I'm sending a ticket in, this is nonsense.

[quote name='dcgm']lol what? It's telling me there's a limit on GH bundles. I hardly think it's fair that because I ordered a couple GHIII, I cannot order ANY GH: A. I'm sending a ticket in, this is nonsense.[/quote]

They set the limit after they realized that some people ordered several GH2 & 3 to return for credit. Prior to GH:A, the limit was 2 GH games, they raised it to 3 so that anyone at the limit could still order it.

[quote name='Lokki']They set the limit after they realized that some people ordered several GH2 & 3 to return for credit. Prior to GH:A, the limit was 2 GH games, they raised it to 3 so that anyone at the limit could still order it.[/QUOTE]

For some reason, that 3 limit is glitching for me as well. I ordered three previous Guitar Hero games prior to that limit being imposed, and my last order was in early December of last year... I sent them a support ticket asking them to remove the glitch.

[quote name='dcgm']lol what? It's telling me there's a limit on GH bundles. I hardly think it's fair that because I ordered a couple GHIII, I cannot order ANY GH: A. I'm sending a ticket in, this is nonsense.[/quote]

oh its fair. i'm glad they caught on. now people like myself dont have to wait to get our copies.

[quote name='max pl']oh its fair. i'm glad they caught on. now people like myself dont have to wait to get our copies.[/quote]
Right, because yourfree360games.com single-handedly depleted Amazon's stock.

[quote name='defiance_17']Right, because yourfree360games.com single-handedly depleted Amazon's stock.[/quote]

Of course, imagine the masses of people ordering the game! Amazon.com and TRAINN must be going out of business, how horrific.

UPS just delivered my Guitar Hero Aerosmith...I was going to keep it, but opened the box in dismay to find the guitar hero box smashed inwards. It looks like the box they put guitar hero in was too small so they smashed the game box to fit into it. I dunno, but I've decided not to keep it.

canceled ultimate search guide and first club save through email and everything was fine. first club save is gonna be an MCR though.

I redceived Rockband yesterday ( I know I'm a little behind). My drums are on the way...
I just had to MCR Blockbuster and SEO Google Supervisor. Has anyone else had to do this?

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']canceled ultimate search guide and first club save through email and everything was fine. first club save is gonna be an MCR though.[/quote]

How do you cancel through email with USG?

[quote name='General_Klinger']Got my Amazon Credit yesterday for GH3. 117.85$ WOW!

Also got my RockBand Game yesterday. It was a good day[/quote]

How exactly do you do a return to amazon?

[quote name='SpitFire158']How exactly do you do a return to amazon?[/quote]
Go to Amazon.com/Returns and select "Received as a gift"

There's more directions on the 1st post

Credit check total credited in seconds. Ordered GH:A on Monday, hopefully get it before the 3 day weekend, hopefully.

Just got my two GH:A orders, both from Amazon :applause:
Good day indeed. Going to send both of them out along with Battlefield.

Also just got my gift certificate emailed for the two GTA: IV games I shipped back a week and a half ago. Total was $141.91.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a question that should be pretty easy to answer for the vets here. I've got one offer completed right now, and another one should be done within a few days.

That would make 2, and then I plan on ordering my GH:A. After that, I'm gonna start up another one for BF Bad Company.

If I start a Netflix today, and since it takes 22 days to credit, would that count towards my NEXT batch of offers or would it be completely lost since I "started" it during this batch?

Any offers you complete will be added to a list. They do not disappear. When you use credits for a game and reset the account (back to earning games again), the other credits you have will immediately show. Feel free to complete as many offers at once as you like.

Has this happened to other people before? I just ordered Battlefield: Bad Company on Saturday, got a shipping notice Monday (yesterday), and I received a game today. Only thing is is that it's not Battlefield: Bad Company, it's GTA 4, which I never ordered from the site. I didn't know if I got this by mistake and if I'm still getting Battlefield. Do I get to keep the game, or ship it back? I've heard of them sending people extra copies of a game, and they kept it, so I guess I get to keep it? I was really hoping for Battlefield to arrive this week, but I guess it won't now with this mixup :roll: I already sent in a support ticket so I'm hoping for a quick response.

[quote name='mev1205']Has this happened to other people before? I just ordered Battlefield: Bad Company on Saturday, got a shipping notice Monday (yesterday), and I received a game today. Only thing is is that it's not Battlefield: Bad Company, it's GTA 4, which I never ordered from the site. I didn't know if I got this by mistake and if I'm still getting Battlefield. Do I get to keep the game, or ship it back? I've heard of them sending people extra copies of a game, and they kept it, so I guess I get to keep it? I was really hoping for Battlefield to arrive this week, but I guess it won't now with this mixup :roll: I already sent in a support ticket so I'm hoping for a quick response.[/quote]

On the shipping label does it say it was from tranin or yourfree360games.com? If so then, it could have been a mix up. Email them about it, they will probably tell you to keep the game and will send the correct one to you.

Just canceled USG on the phone, another easy cancel. If only it didn't require a MCR now.

I really want Battlefield:BC but I'm out of cheap offers to do however I'm offering a game of your choice from my personal library for a referral.

Msg me in you're interested.

Guys, please don't try to trade referrals in the thread. Create your own thread in the forum. This isn't a trading forum for referrals. It is to discuss the offers and our experiences with the site.

bread's done
Back