Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='ZerotypeX']On the shipping label does it say it was from tranin or yourfree360games.com? If so then, it could have been a mix up. Email them about it, they will probably tell you to keep the game and will send the correct one to you.

Just canceled USG on the phone, another easy cancel. If only it didn't require a MCR now.[/quote]Well it said Transcendent Innovations on the Amazon shipping label, is that the wrong label?

[quote name='mev1205']Well it said Transcendent Innovations on the Amazon shipping label, is that the wrong label?[/quote]

That's the company that runs the site, guess they sent the wrong game to you. Shoot them an email now telling them what happened

Wow I'm creeping up on the $600 price point again for the year, I didn't even realize it. Id better stop until GH:4 comes out, I think that will be a good cut off for me cause I definitely don't want to hassle with W-whatever hell forms, yah I file my taxes but a program helps lol.

It's crazy to think that because of this site in two years I have accumulated nearly $1200 in free 360 crap, well technically paying probably somewhere under $100 for the many many offers I had to complete. Still a darn good deal.

Awaiting two GH:A

why dont you just rotate among the various others sites. that way you can avoid the hassle of forms yet still get whatever you want whenever you want it.

I was thinking about that but I like the way TRAINN does things, other sites have you get like 2 points to get a game but their offers are like worth 1/2 a point and such. TRAINN keeps it simple. I have however signed up and qualified (through Brandarama) for four $500 giftcards including Macy's, Visa, AMEX, and Ticketmaster to pass my time in between lol. Should be getting a few of those in Sept/Oct.

While I wait for my USG MCR, anyone want to recommend a game to get?

I am leaning towards Grid and Lost Odyssey, but I have a feeling I might be able to wait it out on those when they become cheap. I so far have ordered...
Guitar Hero II Bundle
Shipped

Tenchu Z
Shipped

Guitar Hero II Bundle
Shipped

Eternal Sonata
Shipped

Guitar Hero III Bundle
Shipped

Assassins Creed
Shipped

Call of Duty 4
Shipped

Grand Theft Auto IV
Shipped

I don't plan on getting the GHA bundle since i don't really need a new guitar and I am getting the game from the 7-11 promo or would it better to sit on this credit for something better to come out later this year? The only thing I can think of is Gears 2 in November, but I might just pay out of pocket for that since I'm planning on getting the LE one.

[quote name='yf4e10']Is GH4 going to have to be ordered in two parts?

Game/guitar/mic (if there is one) and then drums?[/quote]

That doesn't even come out for a while, so you'll have to wait for the prize updates to find out.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']While I wait for my USG MCR, anyone want to recommend a game to get?

I am leaning towards Grid and Lost Odyssey, but I have a feeling I might be able to wait it out on those when they become cheap. I so far have ordered...

I don't plan on getting the GHA bundle since i don't really need a new guitar and I am getting the game from the 7-11 promo or would it better to sit on this credit for something better to come out later this year? The only thing I can think of is Gears 2 in November, but I might just pay out of pocket for that since I'm planning on getting the LE one.[/quote]

I would go for the credit and just wait. You can get gears limited on amazon.com too.
EDIT: Try and get another guitar hero for maximum credit.

[quote name='nate88']I would go for the credit and just wait. You can get gears limited on amazon.com too.
EDIT: Try and get another guitar hero for maximum credit.[/quote]

That is one way to do it, but the last time I did this, it was hassle (with amazon and lugging the huge box that they sent it in). We will see though...

[quote name='ZerotypeX']That is one way to do it, but the last time I did this, it was hassle (with amazon and lugging the huge box that they sent it in). We will see though...[/quote]

Is it really that hard? I did my GHA return today and it was not difficult at all.

[quote name='nate88']Is it really that hard? I did my GHA return today and it was not difficult at all.[/quote]

When I did it, I guess tranin set it up as you could return it, but could not get the money for it. A few other cags had trouble with it too, but after a few calls, I was able to get like $110 or something around there.

Did amazon ship the bundle to you in a pretty big box? Also, good luck with the return and hope it goes smoothly

I have been looking for another sight like this one but I havn't really been able to find one. I have a ton of time on my hands so doing these sites gives me something to do. Has anyone else come across another sight like this that doesn't involve getting a hundred points or getting half and quarter credits?

Got another response to my support ticket asking about NCAA 09....since they told me it would be added last week. Now they told me that it will be included in the July update which is apparently happening TOMORROW. Guess we'll see.

[quote name='munch']How is ColoPure? Anyone have experience with it?[/quote]
Yeah, I got credit next day from it. Sent it back with return to sender as of yesterday. You're also signed up for Fitfitness or something like that, but it's no big deal.

[quote name='wild21crazy']I have been looking for another sight like this one but I havn't really been able to find one. I have a ton of time on my hands so doing these sites gives me something to do. Has anyone else come across another sight like this that doesn't involve getting a hundred points or getting half and quarter credits?[/quote]

I am also trying to find a site like TRAINN, without the hundred point and half/quarter credit crap.

Hey guys.

I've been having problems registering for the Pacific Sites (Amazing Web, Google SEO, etc. etc.). I keep receiving "validation error" after I enter my CC info.

I am using Paypal VCC single use so it is a different number every time. Any ideas on what the problem is?

Thanks in advance!

-tf

[quote name='telefase']Hey guys.

I've been having problems registering for the Pacific Sites (Amazing Web, Google SEO, etc. etc.). I keep receiving "validation error" after I enter my CC info.

I am using Paypal VCC single use so it is a different number every time. Any ideas on what the problem is?

Thanks in advance!

-tf[/quote]

Same problems here, but with regular CC's

[quote name='nate88']For you getting the error, you can only do a Pacific Site once per credit card. Try using a different credit card.[/quote]

Yeah, I'm aware of that, that's not the issue. At least not in my case.

Using a different credit card and still get the error.

[quote name='nate88']For you getting the error, you can only do a Pacific Site once per credit card. Try using a different credit card.[/quote]

That is not the issue for me because 1) I never got any Pacific to work. 2) I am using a VCC with a different number every time.

I can't figure out what the problem can be. Looks like it is hit or miss. Unfortunately, I keep missing which sucks because those are like 4 easy offers.

-tf

[quote name='telefase']That is not the issue for me because 1) I never got any Pacific to work. 2) I am using a VCC with a different number every time.

I can't figure out what the problem can be. Looks like it is hit or miss. Unfortunately, I keep missing which sucks because those are like 4 easy offers.

-tf[/quote]

Some of the sites don't accept VCCs. I've tried using paypal VCC on some and it wouldn't accept it.

Yeah I figured that might be the issue. However the other poster, QuenteK25 said he was having the error using a real CC. So I'm sure if the issue is that I'm using a VCC.

-tf

Got my Aerosmith today aswell, The identity sweep 360 automated cancellation worked for me in about 10 minutes. Pretty good offer, cheap and easy automated customer support (to cancel).

[quote name='taint mcgee']Got my Aerosmith today aswell, The identity sweep 360 automated cancellation worked for me in about 10 minutes. Pretty good offer, cheap and easy automated customer support (to cancel).[/quote]

I called them, and had to tell the answering machine my info, but have yet to get a confirmation email. I did this about 4 days ago.

[quote name='nate88']I called them, and had to tell the answering machine my info, but have yet to get a confirmation email. I did this about 4 days ago.[/quote]

Should probably try again i got my email in 10 minutes, some people earlier on were having trouble with the automated system. Just talk to customer service option 3 on the phone im pretty sure. See what they have to say, cant hurt.

[quote name='taint mcgee']Should probably try again i got my email in 10 minutes, some people earlier on were having trouble with the automated system. Just talk to customer service option 3 on the phone im pretty sure. See what they have to say, cant hurt.[/quote]

I did it over a month ago and never got a response from them. Sent an email in and they confirmed that my account was cancelled.

eh yo, anyone have the cancellation # and info for Indentity Sweeps 360? they didnt provide any at signup and didnt send me an email either. got credit for it though...

Ok, so they sent me the wrong game and they finally responded to my ticket. Unfortunately, they won't let me keep the extra game

I currently have a points account on which I am waiting for several offers to credit. If I swich to a referal account to receive credit for some of my friends joining the account, will I lose the credits that I am waiting on from my points account?

[quote name='ReaperHybrid']I currently have a points account on which I am waiting for several offers to credit. If I swich to a referal account to receive credit for some of my friends joining the account, will I lose the credits that I am waiting on from my points account?[/quote]

No you won't lose the credits.

[quote name='max pl']eh yo, anyone have the cancellation # and info for Indentity Sweeps 360? they didnt provide any at signup and didnt send me an email either. got credit for it though...[/quote]

if you are a current customer, please contact us at 1-800-511-9165
the packet u get in the mail says 2 week trial, the signup says different pretty sure.

[quote name='homeland']No you won't lose the credits.[/quote]

Thanks Homeland! How many referals do I need in order to get a free game?

[quote name='taint mcgee']if you are a current customer, please contact us at 1-800-511-9165
the packet u get in the mail says 2 week trial, the signup says different pretty sure.[/quote]

no actually the signup says its a 14 day trial.

[quote name='mev1205']Ok, so they sent me the wrong game and they finally responded to my ticket. Unfortunately, they won't let me keep the extra game

LOL I just called to cancel future shipments of colopure and the customer service guy was a real jerk. He grilled with me questions like, "Why did you order it if you didn't want to try it out? Are you getting a free laptop for trying our service?" That guy really hates his job and should quit HAHA!

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']LOL I just called to cancel future shipments of colopure and the customer service guy was a real jerk. He grilled with me questions like, "Why did you order it if you didn't want to try it out? Are you getting a free laptop for trying our service?" That guy really hates his job and should quit HAHA![/quote]

Should have just said, "my boyfriend, said my ass didn't taste bad anymore"

The update happened they added four more games: NCAA Football 09, Spectral Force 3, Soul Caliber IV, and Smash Court Tennis 3. Not much....

I finally got xbox live so I am gonna be set for awhile trying everything out.

bread's done
Back