Frys.com: PS Vita $199.99

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Hahahah, lately you have been living on this board and in this thread. I want to know what it's like to have so much hate for an inanimate product.[/QUOTE]

Before today I haven't posted in four days. Before that I hadn't posted in over a month. And before that I hadn't posted in almost a year.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the idiocy of the deluded Vita fanboy.

Wow, I haven't seen this level of idiotic hate in a while. Meno, really, you sound like the worst kind of fanboy: one who gets off on hating other things that aren't their "chosen product". It's even more disgusting than a more traditional fanboy, because at least in that instance you can understand someone being passionate about something they enjoy.

Being as dismissive of a console as you are with the Vita without having any first hand experience with the system and its games is just sad. There are a number of quality games for the Vita, and a good number on the way in the coming months. Whether they're downloadable or full retail releases, they're there. You should stop posting until you can actually speak from an informed position, as it stands now you come across as incredibly ignorant.

Forget all this it's time to dance:

bugaloo.gif
bugaloo.gif
bugaloo.gif
bugaloo.gif
bugaloo.gif
bugaloo.gif
bugaloo.gif
bugaloo.gif
bugaloo.gif
bugaloo.gif
bugaloo.gif
bugaloo.gif
bugaloo.gif
bugaloo.gif
bugaloo.gif

What i learn today:

Meno's Logic: " If no one says In41! in this thread that must mean no one bought a Vita and thus this deal is a failure"

Because we all know, everyone and their grandmother checks out CAG :roll:

[quote name='renique46']What i learn today:

Meno's Logic: " If no one says In41! in this thread that must mean no one bought a Vita and thus this deal is a failure"

Because we all know, everyone and their grandmother checks out CAG :roll:[/QUOTE]

Because CAG isn't a valid sample of consumer interest for gaming deals, that if anything, should show a highly inflated rate of consumer interest given the nature of the board and its users.

Yet in this case: Zero visible interest. Zip, zilch, nada. And again, isn't this the first time the Vita has been on sale for 20% off? Dire.

[quote name='Meno']Because CAG isn't a valid sample of consumer interest for gaming deals, that if anything, should show a highly inflated rate of consumer interest given the nature of the board and its users.

Yet in this case: Zero visible interest. Zip, zilch, nada. And again, isn't this the first time the Vita has been on sale for 20% off? Dire.[/QUOTE]
The thread has nearly 10,000 views, not everyone using the information is going to be posting about it. Is this such a hard concept to understand?

[quote name='Gorvi']The thread has nearly 10,000 views, not everyone using the information is going to be posting about it. Is this such a hard concept to understand?[/QUOTE]

No one has posted about buying it. Statistically speaking, that indicates very low consumer interest.

Sony already said they will drop the price next year. Why settle for the WiFi version when you can get the 3G at almost the same price? Anyways there are barely any games out for the system to warrant such an investment. Better to get a 3DS as there is a ton of great games out and coming out soon.

[quote name='oni-link']Sony already said they will drop the price next year. Why settle for the WiFi version when you can get the 3G at almost the same price? Anyways there are barely any games out for the system to warrant such an investment. Better to get a 3DS as there is a ton of great games out and coming out soon.[/QUOTE]

It is safe to assume that you too know very little about the Vita.

Well that's one man's opinion. I can't think of one game that interests me on the 3DS and already looking at some good Vita games coming. And I play on the Vita daily. Also the 3G is pointless as far as I can tell. Sony should have save some money and never bothered with that abortion. Especially with 3G becoming old hat.

Yea, i'm not exactly sure why anyone would pay more for the 3G version. I guess if you really needed GPS or something and have no phone? I dunno.

I forget, are the First edition bundles 3G? They still have several of those at my closest BB and Walmart.

[quote name='oni-link']Sony already said they will drop the price next year. Why settle for the WiFi version when you can get the 3G at almost the same price? Anyways there are barely any games out for the system to warrant such an investment. Better to get a 3DS as there is a ton of great games out and coming out soon.[/QUOTE]

If you want a poorly designed and manufactured, gimmicky POS, then by all means go for the 3DS. Even the XL is known to have dimmer screens, much lousier speakers, and a cheaper overall build quality. And "3D" games (such as they are) are of no interest to me; I prefer regular games that don't require squinting and shifting your point of view to try to maintain the fake 3D effect. Can't believe anyone bothers with the 3DS, it is really just cheap, low-tech junk. But hey, it has Mario on it, YAY!! :roll:

I know I'm going to sound crazy for saying this, but I enjoy video games, not the name that is on the side of the device I'm playing it on. I'm a freak.

[quote name='GBAstar']Not sure if it was necessary to do stealth deletes but whatever[/QUOTE]

Back on topic, $199 for the WiFi Vita is a great deal; if I didn't already have one, I'd jump on this deal.

bread's done
Back