Fs: Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to try my luck again after my one order was cancelled. I already brought the game and guide, but would love to complete the collection with this wonderful edition. Thank you for doing this!

[quote name='TPerryoo7']Wrong forum? I think he picked the right spot. The trade forum. People usually tend to sell stuff here haha.[/QUOTE]

It was moved. My bad. It was i the main deals page by the time I opened it up.

As you were.

I'd like to partake in your grand generosity, in order to purchase one you have available. You are both smart and magnificent!

I would love a copy for my canceled 17th order. However, I third (make that fourth) this suggestion.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Don't give to me I will do unsavory (nonsexual, probably) things with it. If stories are true though there are some deserving CAGs. Hang on and I'll post a link to one.

Edit: Ok I'm posting on behalf of this guy (diazt350)[/QUOTE]

Nice to see you helping others out, bravo. I will gladly take one, but I hope whomever you pick gives you a little something extra.

I would love one, I was one of those shafted from the preorders and am having a hard time finding it... This is really awesome of you whether or not I'm picked.

[quote name='buffdrew84']Nice to see someone helping out the CAG community. Not like another member I saw trying to sell it for $330 here.

Free Bump[/QUOTE]
Saw somebody on GameTZ selling for $385. I was pretty disappointed :/ I mean, I'm willing to pay a bit for it if I can find it but definitely not that much. I don't even want to resell it, I just plain want to keep it. Kinda sad that people are doing that especially on sites like these were there's some sort of community but I'm not surprised.

I would like to get this for my brothers! Thank you for this opportunity not to rip off people like what eBayers are doing. Hope I can get this for them, they really wanted the plush and the book! (I secretly want this too along with them)

I'm so in. I'm part of the 1/17 order mess up :cry:

Such an awesome of you to do OP. Wish you could find a way to do this so that only people who plan to keep it and not ebay have a chance to get one. It would be heartbreaking to see someone take advantage of your kindness and do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in please. It was a birthday present ordered (from the first release batch) for me and I didn't get one because of digital river who messed up another one of my orders before. On top of that I didn't have Christmas so maybe my luck will win out.

Awesome of you to do this! I'd love one since my order was one of the earlier ones that got canceled. Of course if anyone else gets it, it's just great that it's going to someone on here and not Ebay.

Thanks!

I would like to try to go for it as well; this is really awesome of you to do.

Thanks for the opportunity! Lady Luck be kind!

If I qualify I'd love to enter.

Edit: Also how will you randomly pick? Because I just had this great idea for tournament bracket coin flips.

I am interested!
I am anticipating that this game will be the first game since Final Fantasy 6 & Chrono Trigger to bring warm fuzzies to my heart.

hey OP, awesome of you to do this for fellow CAGs insted of marking them up on ebay or whatever, I am definatly interesting in one along with the rest of the CAG universe, thanks for the opertnity hope i get to be one of the lucky ones picked, thanks again!

Please when you choose one, you should ask them to send you a picture of them opened or enjoying them or something as there is a good chance a quite a few of these people are just going to flip it once you send it to them. Give it to someone who will enjoy it and not make money off your kindness.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Please when you choose one, you should ask them to send you a picture of them opened or enjoying them or something as there is a good chance a quite a few of these people are just going to flip it once you send it to them. Give it to someone who will enjoy it and not make money off your kindness.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure there are better ways to determine if someone really wants one to keep also some collectors might just wanna have a sealed copy on their shelf.

If this is still going, I'd love a chance at it. Digital River seems to cancel everything I try and buy at the last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back