Fs: Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off OP, I just want to say totally awesome of you to do this. Very selfless of you to give up the guaranteed profit.

Second, if still taking entrants, I'd love to toss my name into the hat, as well.

Mad respect to you for doing this. I got a copy, and I feel lucky.

Just do whatever you can to make sure the two people that get these don't have copies of their own. I can see some jerk lying to get extra copies.

Wow. 2 different people on CAG doing this? So generous.
I would love to get picked for one of these WE sets. Still bummed I didn't get one from Namco as this game looks so great and I thought it would be a lot of fun to play with my daughter. I'll give her the little plush doll that comes with it :)

damn, not many people do this kind of stuff anymore. Im interested in throwing my name into the hat as well. Thanks so much for the chance.

daaang. Hopefully I don't need this so I'm not in competition for this. Just wanted to say though that I don't think anyone here would object to you selling it so that you at least don't lose any money.

Probably too late, but doesn't hurt to throw my name in here! Would love to get this, but I just appreciate the fact you are doing this!

I really wanted the Wizard's Edition and still pissed that I didn't get my preorder from Namco-Bandai. Those ***holes haven't refunded me back yet! I bought it on the 17th and was canceled on the 23rd.

[quote name='AugustAPC']Mad respect to you for doing this. I got a copy, and I feel lucky.

Just do whatever you can to make sure the two people that get these don't have copies of their own. I can see some jerk lying to get extra copies.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I second this as well. Perhaps OP can ask for the cancelled request emails from the 2 lucky posters that missed on this? My 17th order was cancelled but would like to see at least one of these copies go to a cag that was one of the first that tried to order at 10am that was screwed by the backdoor link. Props the OP yes, indeed. Good luck all.

[quote name='rnocerino']To OP...Maybe I'll trade a minty Earthbound complete in box with guide for a Wizard's Edition[/QUOTE]

Id do that if he picks me!

[quote name='guynextshore']Yea, I second this as well. Perhaps OP can ask for the cancelled request emails from the 2 lucky posters that missed on this? My 17th order was cancelled but would like to see at least one of these copies go to a cag that was one of the first that tried to order at 10am that was screwed by the backdoor link. Props the OP yes, indeed. Good luck all.[/QUOTE]

Eh there really is no way to know if the user already got one (since they could have done the backdoor and have a cencelled email) or if he is just going to flip it to ebay (which I expect a 1/3 of the people here are going to do).

Hopefully he chooses people who are actually going to keep and enjoy theirs.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Eh there really is no way to know if the user already got one (since they could have done the backdoor and have a cencelled email) or if he is just going to flip it to ebay (which I expect a 1/3 of the people here are going to do).

Hopefully he chooses people who are actually going to keep and enjoy theirs.[/QUOTE]
Actually, the people who did have it cancelled have a second cancellation email. DR sent out a first one, which was apparently a dud, then they sent out another one that was the official one. If you look at the order status on the Club Namco shop website then it shows the order # and the status next to the order stating if the order was actually cancelled or not.

[quote name='bohyu']Actually, the people who did have it cancelled have a second cancellation email. DR sent out a first one, which was apparently a dud, then they sent out another one that was the official one. If you look at the order status on the Club Namco shop website then it shows the order # and the status next to the order stating if the order was actually cancelled or not.[/QUOTE]

I know what you are talking about and I think I should have clarified more. You can still have the second email (the real cancellation) and have ordered through the backdoor. There is no way to prove that you didn't just order through the backdoor or already got one, you can only prove whether you have an order cancelled.

The op did sate he/she would choose two random Cags. Nothing about this being a cancelled people party only thing.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I know what you are talking about and I think I should have clarified more. You can still have the second email (the real cancellation) and have ordered through the backdoor. There is no way to prove that you didn't just order through the backdoor or already got one, you can only prove whether you have an order cancelled.[/QUOTE]
Ah yes, you are indeed right sir :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back