Fs: Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Eh there really is no way to know if the user already got one (since they could have done the backdoor and have a cencelled email) or if he is just going to flip it to ebay (which I expect a 1/3 of the people here are going to do).

Hopefully he chooses people who are actually going to keep and enjoy theirs.[/QUOTE]

This is why I wish he wouldn't pick random people.

If he was just going to sell them for spot price then he should have just not ordered and let those extra copies not be in circulation specially how he's doing it picking random people. It's like you say 1/3 of the people posting here probably have a copy or if they don't just want to resell it. If he ends up selling to a reseller all he did was create a circle jerk of time wasting. I commend him for the attempt at a good deed, I just am skeptical at the process he's using. I want to see these end up in a personal collection and not just someone taking advantage of someones good deed to benefit.

[quote name='RandyTsai']thank you so much. im so glad you took the $200 i offered you.[/QUOTE]

You can delete posts on your own.;)

I don't see what the debate is. He can sell them however he wants. He had the money to buy multiples, and he did. Now he's selling them back at cost...clearly there are people who want them for their collection and probably just as many who want to sell it. I can't believe how much complaining of "unfairness" there is...not all of us had the cash, or time for that matter, to be able to preorder ahead of time, sucks that yours got cancelled, but I don't see why I shouldn't get an equal chance. I would love to add this limited edition to my collection for my personal satisfaction and it's not going to just sit on a shelf, it will actually get used and enjoyed by myself and friends.

[quote name='RandyTsai']thank you so much. im so glad you took the $200 i offered you.[/QUOTE]

You can delete your own post but you can't delete my quote.,

I don't care what you do with your stuff but at least be real about it and don't give others who really wanted one false pretenses, they received enough of that from DR.

To further exemplify to the post above mine, people really shouldn't hate, I've seen a number of posters that posted their interest that would instantly turn around and sell it with no thought at all. I personally nominated someone else who I felt really wanted one. I've seen this kind of thing happen so I don't blame the OP at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back