Gamedealdaily.com Daily Deal 9/25 - Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

I've been selling video games online for about 4 years now and recently opened up my own website, gamedealdaily.com

A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET.

The site also features a store area that will expand over time.

I've been a member of CAG for about 5 years, so its exciting to be able to offer some good deals of my own. I PM'd CheapyD and he approved my posting of the deals on this board. Following his advice, I will update this thread daily with the new deal for the day.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Today's deal is for Halo 3 Limited Edition for the Microsoft XBox 360. These games are in like-new condition and come complete with the original tin case, game case, artwork, manual, and game disc. Each game is guaranteed to work perfectly.

2wdvnso.jpg

If you're looking for a cheap XBox 360 system, check this one out for $79.95 + shipping:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1026

THIS XBOX 360 CONSOLE DOES NOT FUNCTION PERFECTLY. PLEASE READ: The first problem occurs when you enter a disc into the system. When you close the door to the system it re-opens. You have to play this game for 3 or 4 tries, and then the disc will stay inside the system. It has never completely refused to accept a disc. The second problem is that the system will not play a few certain games. By not play, I mean that the games will freeze shortly after gameplay begins. I've played about 60 total XBox 360 games on this system and the only ones I've found this problem with are Madden NFL 09, Assassin's Creed, and Perfect Dark Zero. 95% of games work with no problems.

Here is what is included with the system: XBox 360 Core Console (no hard drive), Component HD AV Cable, power cable, ethernet cable, and manuals. Nothing else is included, no power brick, no controller, no headset.

NEW: SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Please visit our buy-back page at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

I've added nearly 600 titles to our database, so be sure to check it out. You may email us for trade-in quotes for items that you do not find on the list. Directions can be found at the top of the page in case you have any questions about the process. Well over half of the titles on the list trade in for more than $10!Thank you for checking out the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='markyshizzle']question, how is forza 2 new for 9.95 but only comes with disc and manual?[/QUOTE]

As JasonOfindy said, I pulled the Forza 2 games from the Marvel/Forza bundle. I opened the sealed bundles myself, and the games are all brand new.

[quote name='Jasonofindy']
The site seems like a good idea. Whether I purchase again depends on how this order goes, how the OP deals with any issues that might arise, and what products/prices actually show up as the new site moves forward. From my experience it is common for deal of the day type sites to start strong to attract attention, but then to fade. The fading usually is based on deal prices. Too low and the site doesn't make enough money (as many start-ups underestimate what theie operating costs are). Too high and people stop checking the site because they never have good enough deals for the hassle.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your perfectly accurate description of my shipping model. I'm confident that I will able to offer great deals on this site every day for the forseeable future. I often buy wholesale lots of accessories and games, and I was looking for a way to unload some items that I didn't wish to spend time listing on ebay, while also providing great deals to individuals that purchased the daily deals.

2.95 for the media remote? damn good deal... im telling you, if i didnt already have one it'd be mine... i think imma end up making a purchase here real soon... keep up the good prices

[quote name='markyshizzle']2.95 for the media remote? damn good deal... im telling you, if i didnt already have one it'd be mine... i think imma end up making a purchase here real soon... keep up the good prices[/quote]

Damn, yeah. I'm with him: if I didn't already have the remote, I'd probably get one.

Not a great deal for the remote, you can get it on amazon marketplace for about the same price, once shipping is added.

Also, Amazon gives me much more detailed condition descriptions.

EDIT:

sorry dude, don't mean to hate on your site or anything. You should mention the shipping up front though.

Site looks good but I have a couple of questions:

Do you have any kind of guarantee that the items will work or a return policy?
For the media remote what kind of condition is it in? I know its used but what exactly does that mean?

Thanks for your help

[quote name='akashhhhh']Not a great deal for the remote, you can get it on amazon marketplace for about the same price, once shipping is added.

Also, Amazon gives me much more detailed condition descriptions.

EDIT:

sorry dude, don't mean to hate on your site or anything. You should mention the shipping up front though.[/QUOTE]

And you are being a dick comparing this small company that is offering the same price as a billion dollar company!

[quote name='Deadpool']And you are being a dick comparing this small company that is offering the same price as a billion dollar company![/quote]

And being a CAG, I care...why?

I want you to remember your comment every time you decide to buy a game on sale from Best Buy, Gamestop, or any other large chain. Instead, you should be supporting the sack sack of shit that opened up a game store in a strip mall without putting the necessary thought into it.

Also, asking for the precise condition of something I'm buying is not being an, ahem, "dick."

Instead, you should be supporting the sack sack of shit that opened up a game store in a strip mall without putting the necessary thought into it.

Wow, completely uncalled for. You're comparing this guy to a "sack of shit." That's cute. It's obvious that he put a lot of work into this business and judging by the reply, the reviews have been mostly positive. Maybe you don't care, but if you don't care that you look like a big ass, you got issues.

Just wanted to say that I've yet to buy anything yet, but I am very impressed and am always excited to see what the next daily deal is. Great site!

The media remote has sold out! Thanks everyone for your purchases. I have put the Jabra BT125 Bluetooth Headset back up until the new deal begins at noon ET tomorrow.

[quote name='rusty']$30 shipped for a used black controller, when they're new on ebay for $35 or less, i'll pass....[/QUOTE]

The cheapest "new" Black contoller on ebay is $38 shipped, from netdirectbargains. Furthermore, while this seller claims his controllers are new, they are shipped in a non-retail package. Many of my controllers could be considered new condition, but I don't sell them that way because they're not in the original packaging.

[quote name='drfrielgood']The cheapest "new" Black contoller on ebay is $38 shipped, from netdirectbargains. Furthermore, while this seller claims his controllers are new, they are shipped in a non-retail package. Many of my controllers could be considered new condition, but I don't sell them that way because they're not in the original packaging.[/quote]

I bought one a couple months ago for $25 brand new off eBay. they sell for that much on a regular basis. You may have wait a day or two to find one, but it happens all the time. put up a good deal on a black w/ play and charge and i may bite :D

[quote name='rusty']$30 shipped for a used black controller, when they're new on ebay for $35 or less, i'll pass....[/QUOTE]

Guessing you've never received a turd from an ebay seller?

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Just to make sure before I decide to buy...you cannot use these via the pc correct?[/quote]

You'd have to buy the wireless adapter for the PC.

Went ahead and ordered the media remote and silver PS2 controller last night. Although I already have a nyko remote , the directional buttons on it dont work very well so I decided to replace it. Final total came out to about $17 , not bad for a used ps2 controller and a remote plus shipping.

[quote name='Hybrid5006']I would bite for a bunch of stuff, if the shipping were free...[/QUOTE]

When USPS allows me to ship everything for free, I will offer free shipping! They could pay the salaries of all the workers at my local post office with all the money I give them over a year.

keep doin what you do drfrielgood... i like the site (just heard of it last night) and i will order somethin soon, i just dont need another controller lol.

this guy is trying to hook up our community with low prices... id trust him over anybody on ebay... and about the usps, leave the guy alone...

it does cost a boat load.... think about all the fees... mailers, tape, time to pack ... etc

hes doin a great job and i support him... stop being haters

[quote name='drfrielgood']All controllers were individually tested by myself and all defective ones have been removed. We will also not ship any controllers with stickers on them.[/quote]
So basically they are used/already opened?....

[quote name='Jon Bon']I don't get why people are harassing you for not pricing to their expectations.[/quote]

I'm not harassing, if you're referring to me. I treat this thread the same as any thread. If the deal is not that great, people should know where they can get a better deal, that's the goal of CAG, isn't it? I am a cheap ass, so I know how much I can get shit for. I just bought a wireless black controller with play/charge kit for about $30 off eBay last night. This controller here, at least to me, is not a ridiculously good deal.

I'm gonna get the best deal I can, and this was not it....

good luck though dude, i'm sure you have good deals, this just wasnt one of them IMO

I don't think anyone is singling out a sole board member. Basically, there isn't a need for the constant thread-crapping that is taking place here. Also, he is offering an item you can buy right now at a guaranteed price. You can't compare that to an eBay auction, which is not a guaranteed thing. You might get something cheaper, you might not.

[quote name='Joseph Condello']Will that bluetooth work with the 360?[/QUOTE]

I honestly have no idea. If anyone else knows the answer to this, let us know!

[quote name='drfrielgood']I honestly have no idea. If anyone else knows the answer to this, let us know![/quote]

I'm 90% sure that the wireless 360 controllers and headsets use the 2.4GHz wireless. The 360 does not have Bluetooth by default, but I've heard about certain (albeit expensive) adapters that allow it.

In short...no, this does not work with the 360.

Updated with today's deal for the play & charge cable. Unfortunately, I was not able to offer the entire kit, as I don't have as many batteries as I do the cables.

Do the play and charge cables have the breakaway at the end like other wired controllers? I can't remember and I'm unfortunately missing mine to my USB wired controller. Gotta love MS that they don't sell that part.

[quote name='rpepper']Do the play and charge cables have the breakaway at the end like other wired controllers? I can't remember and I'm unfortunately missing mine to my USB wired controller. Gotta love MS that they don't sell that part.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, the play and charge kits do not have the breakaways. I'm not sure Microsoft decided to use those for the wired controllers. If you place an order through the site, let me know and I'll throw in a free breakaway piece with your shipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back