Gamedealdaily.com Daily Deal 9/25 - Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

I've been selling video games online for about 4 years now and recently opened up my own website, gamedealdaily.com

A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET.

The site also features a store area that will expand over time.

I've been a member of CAG for about 5 years, so its exciting to be able to offer some good deals of my own. I PM'd CheapyD and he approved my posting of the deals on this board. Following his advice, I will update this thread daily with the new deal for the day.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Today's deal is for Halo 3 Limited Edition for the Microsoft XBox 360. These games are in like-new condition and come complete with the original tin case, game case, artwork, manual, and game disc. Each game is guaranteed to work perfectly.

2wdvnso.jpg

If you're looking for a cheap XBox 360 system, check this one out for $79.95 + shipping:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1026

THIS XBOX 360 CONSOLE DOES NOT FUNCTION PERFECTLY. PLEASE READ: The first problem occurs when you enter a disc into the system. When you close the door to the system it re-opens. You have to play this game for 3 or 4 tries, and then the disc will stay inside the system. It has never completely refused to accept a disc. The second problem is that the system will not play a few certain games. By not play, I mean that the games will freeze shortly after gameplay begins. I've played about 60 total XBox 360 games on this system and the only ones I've found this problem with are Madden NFL 09, Assassin's Creed, and Perfect Dark Zero. 95% of games work with no problems.

Here is what is included with the system: XBox 360 Core Console (no hard drive), Component HD AV Cable, power cable, ethernet cable, and manuals. Nothing else is included, no power brick, no controller, no headset.

NEW: SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Please visit our buy-back page at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

I've added nearly 600 titles to our database, so be sure to check it out. You may email us for trade-in quotes for items that you do not find on the list. Directions can be found at the top of the page in case you have any questions about the process. Well over half of the titles on the list trade in for more than $10!Thank you for checking out the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Joseph Condello']You have any idea when you might get wireless 360 headsets back in?[/QUOTE]

Not sure on the wireless headsets. Out of my last order of 150, only about 50 worked. The XBox 360 is my personal console of choice, however, I think the wireless headset has been another manufacturing disaster of theirs.

My warhawk headset and Forza 2 disc (& manual) arrived today in a bubble envelope. Both look pristine. The game booted and the headset paired with my phone for a test call, so it looks like everything works.

I'm sold on the site and will be ordering again assuming another item or two that I actually want show up. I would have bought the remote on Saturday, but wanted to receive my first order and check everything else out before making a second order from a page I didn't hear about until last week.

forgot to mention that i got my wireless adapter for the 360 (well, you know, the xbox one that i'm using with my 360). Works great, and price was magnifique.

have to say, it goes great with my Halo 3 box. then again, i've been told i have questionable taste.

[quote name='terribledeli']my bluetooth headset arrived today. haven't tested it out, but it seems to be charging a-okay.[/quote]

works fine. thumbs up.

Received my headset that I ordered Wednesday evening, yesterday afternoon (Monday). Charged it up and it worked fine. Good price at $10.

The threadcrapping is a little disappointing. People forget that corporations build their overhead costs into the item price whether it's in front of their face or not. According to a quick mysimon check (I know, I know) lowest price on the headset is $25 shipped--$10 more than this business is asking. CheapsetAssDeals ever... maybe not. Supporting a fellow member offering significant discount... definitely.

My experience was positive and I'll be keeping my eye out for more in the future.

damn it, I would've bought the play and charge kit with the two controllers I got yesterday had they been at this price.......

btw, when are controllers gonna ship out? Can't you just print the label and have the post office come and pick the packages up?

[quote name='QiG']The threadcrapping is a little disappointing. People forget that corporations build their overhead costs into the item price whether it's in front of their face or not .... CheapsetAssDeals ever... maybe not. Supporting a fellow member offering significant discount... definitely.[/quote]

QFMFT

[quote name='Big Wang']damn it, I would've bought the play and charge kit with the two controllers I got yesterday had they been at this price.......

btw, when are controllers gonna ship out? Can't you just print the label and have the post office come and pick the packages up?[/QUOTE]

Your controllers were sent out the afternoon of the 21st. I actually drop everything off at the post office myself, as I use Endicia and not the USPS site for printing my postage.

Got my battery, Play & Charge cable, and Link's Crossbow Training yesterday. Everything looks great, and it came extremely fast! Thanks!

drfrielgood - I remember signing up for a newsletter when I ordered. Have you considered sending out the deal of the day to those who signed up daily?

[quote name='doubledown']Are these the wheels that catch on fire? I know they were recalled.[/QUOTE]

So would that make this a hot deal? Supposedly the wheel runs a risk of overheating if the AC adapter is used. I'm not sure why someone would use the AC Adapter instead of a couple AA batteries, as it effectively makes it a wired wheel. At any rate, no incidents of fire or personal or property damage have been caused by an overheated wheel.

I am not sure if these are wheels that were manufactured before the recall in June 2007 or afterwards. You can request a replacement for free through the Microsoft website if you have any issues with your wheel.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/gameplay/wirelesswheelretrofit.htm

I'm thinking of buying one, but I too would like to know about recall status. Are these prerecall models or post recall models? I believe there was some kind of revision of this hardware at one point. Also, I assume this contains the recharger. I only ask because the description of the last play and charge did not appear to include the rechargeable battery pack.

Edit: nevermind, above answers my question.

Hmm.. No rumble w/o use of AC adapter which may cause fire. Rumble or fire.....which do I choose?

[quote name='drfrielgood']So would that make this a hot deal? Supposedly the wheel runs a risk of overheating if the AC adapter is used. I'm not sure why someone would use the AC Adapter instead of a couple AA batteries, as it effectively makes it a wired wheel. [/quote]

No force feedback without the AC adapter plugged in.

I checked the SKUs on all of the wheels, and they all were 9Z1-00019, which is NOT on the recall list. I just purchased these a month ago, so I think its safe to say that these wheels were produced post-recall and should be absolutely fine.

Good call on the AC adapter, terribledeli. Thankfully, these wheels will not run the risk of overheating.

good price..but shipping kills it for me....oh well..I'll pick up one of these eventually

EDIT: i'm confused....after looking at your store all the prices are still the same as the day they were the deal of the day.....whats the point of the daily deal if it is the same price as it usually is? not thread crapping...just honestly wondering....

[quote name='Malik112099']good price..but shipping kills it for me....oh well..I'll pick up one of these eventually

EDIT: i'm confused....after looking at your store all the prices are still the same as the day they were the deal of the day.....whats the point of the daily deal if it is the same price as it usually is? not thread crapping...just honestly wondering....[/QUOTE]

These wheels weigh 17 lbs once packaged. To ship one to California costs me $32, excluding materials. That is why I'm advertising the wheels at $59 shipped instead of $27.95 + shipping. If the thread states that the price is $59 shipped, and then you go to the site and the price is $59 shipped, its odd to cite the shipping charge as your reason for passing on the deal.

My plan was to return all the former deal items to their standard prices after the initial week. Last week was the first week, so I wanted everyone to be able to order what they wanted at the sale prices, even if they were a day late for some of the deals.

Just giving some vocal support. I've been very close to taking advantage of soem of these deals. Also it was nice how you put the price shipped in the title today. You should do that from now on.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Sorry, the play and charge kits do not have the breakaways. I'm not sure Microsoft decided to use those for the wired controllers. If you place an order through the site, let me know and I'll throw in a free breakaway piece with your shipment.[/quote]

Thanks! I will let you know when a deal strikes me and I order something. So far I've not been in need of anything but keep up the good work!

[quote name='cbotwell']Just giving some vocal support. I've been very close to taking advantage of soem of these deals. Also it was nice how you put the price shipped in the title today. You should do that from now on.[/quote]

I wouldn't expect it. For example, the headset would have to have been advertised as $15.. but if you ordered two or three, the shipping would have still only been $5 total (I'm guessing).

I don't know why I'm getting so defensive over a site I'm not even involved in, but I guess after I got a good deal, I'm hoping the site sticks around for more later on.

So, are these racing wheels used? Or "open box"? (Or is there even a difference between these two terms?)

Also, what kind of return policy do you have (especially concerning the shipping price in case this wheel had to go back?).

I only ask because I am very leary of used hardware/accessories.

Thanks in advance for the response, and best of luck with your site

[quote name='drfrielgood']These wheels weigh 17 lbs once packaged. To ship one to California costs me $32, excluding materials. That is why I'm advertising the wheels at $59 shipped instead of $27.95 + shipping. If the thread states that the price is $59 shipped, and then you go to the site and the price is $59 shipped, its odd to cite the shipping charge as your reason for passing on the deal.[/quote]

not odd...if I saw the wheel anywhere for $28 I would pick it up without thinking...If I lived near you and could buy the wheel and come pick it up I would...but I don't feel like paying $60 for it as I wouldn't use it that much even though it is a good price...that is why shipping kills it for me

I just watched an auction end on Ebay for $35.50 shipped ($35 was my max bid). Interestingly enough the seller was jdmkfriel and the shipping was $29.95.

How do I find out if my order has shipped?

I ordered the Sony PSP 2000 Headphones and Remote on the 17th

and

Sony PSP 2000 Component AV Cable on the 18th

I sent an e-mail but never got a reply.

[quote name='Malik112099']not odd...if I saw the wheel anywhere for $28 I would pick it up without thinking...If I lived near you and could buy the wheel and come pick it up I would...but I don't feel like paying $60 for it as I wouldn't use it that much even though it is a good price...that is why shipping kills it for me[/quote]

Same here.

[quote name='diehard2kx']How do I find out if my order has shipped?

I ordered the Sony PSP 2000 Headphones and Remote on the 17th

and

Sony PSP 2000 Component AV Cable on the 18th

I sent an e-mail but never got a reply.[/QUOTE]

Just responded to your email a few minutes ago!

Just ordered a bunch XBox 360 Accessories from your site:

1. Wireless Network Adapter
2. HD AV Cables
3. Rechargable Battery (White)
4. Rechargable Battery (Black)
5. Wireless Controller (Black)

Great prices, keep up the good work!!!

Good price on the wheel, just a little more than I would pay.

Well, maybe not. I wish this would still be good in a couple of days once my auctions end. Any chance of holding one?

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Good price on the wheel, just a little more than I would pay.

Well, maybe not. I wish this would still be good in a couple of days once my auctions end. Any chance of holding one?[/QUOTE]

I'll probably keep it at that price for a few days if I have stock left.

Sorry for the nitpick, but you might want to mention that the wheels are USED in your thread title.

Other than that, great price for a great product.

How long does it normally take before an order ships? I ordered an HDMI cable a few days ago and the status is still "In progress."

[quote name='Jesusaurus']How long does it normally take before an order ships? I ordered an HDMI cable a few days ago and the status is still "In progress."[/QUOTE]

Your HDMI cable was shipped out yesterday. You can email me for the tracking number if you'd like. Thanks for the order!

In for one. These wheels are still $100 new, so I figure this will be the best price I will be able to find it. Plus I have a better feeling getting it used from a CAGer then say.....gamestop. Anyways I finally signed up for google checkout to...only took months and months.

GL in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back