GameFly 2009 Year End Sale - Restock!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]9358[/IMG-R][preview]GameFly's famous Year End Sale is now running until 1/4/2010. Get free shipping on all used games along with a bunch of great sale prices. GameFly's used games come complete with case and manual and are usually in excellent condition. Read on for sale items![/preview]

:360: Major League Baseball 2K9 $6.99
:360: NBA 2K9 $7.99
:360: NFS Undercover $7.99
:360: X-Men Origins: Wolverine $9.99
:360: Wheelman $9.99
:360: Bionic Commando $9.99
:360: Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin $9.99
:360: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $9.99
:360: Godfather 2 $9.99
:360: Wanted: Weapons of Fate $9.99
:360: H.A.W.X. $10.99
:360: Street Fighter IV $12.99
:360: Resident Evil 5 $12.99
:360: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood $12.99
:360: Midnight Club: Los Angeles $12.99
:360: Ghostbusters $12.99
:360: Battlestations: Pacific $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Guerrilla $14.99
:360: Mortal Kombat vs. DC $14.99
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope $14.99
:360: Left 4 Dead $14.99
:360: Fight Night Round 4 $14.99
:360: Gears of War 2 $16.99
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $17.99
:360: Call of Duty: World at War $17.99
:360: Fable 2 $17.99
All Xbox 360 Sale Games

:wii: Excitebots: Trick Racing $12.99
:wii: Sonic and the Black Knight$12.99
:wii: Little King's Story $17.99
:wii: Don King Boxing $6.99
:wii: Prof. Heinz Wolff's Gravity $6.99
:wii: Major League Baseball 2K9 $6.99
:wii: Daisy Fuentes Pilates $7.99
:wii: Deca Sports $7.99
:wii: Neighborhood Games $7.99
:wii: Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball $7.99
:wii: Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian $7.99
:wii: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles $9.99
:wii: The Conduit $9.99
:wii: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings $9.99
:wii: Guitar Hero World Tour $9.99
:wii: X-Men Origins: Wolverine $9.99
:wii: Carnival Games: Mini-Golf $9.99
:wii: Disney Think Fast $9.99
:wii: Crash: Mind Over Mutant $12.99
:wii: de Blob $12.99
:wii: My Fitness Coach $12.99
:wii: Overlord: Dark Legend $12.99
:wii: House of the Dead: Overkill $14.99
:wii: MadWorld $14.99
:wii: NASCAR Kart Racing $14.99
:wii: Guitar Hero: Metallica $17.99
:wii: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption $17.99
All Wii Sale Games

spacer.gif

:ps3: Bionic Commando $7.99
:ps3: Stormrise $9.99
:ps3: Damnation $9.99
:ps3: Major League Baseball 2K9 $9.99
:ps3: Golden Axe: Beast Rider $9.99
:ps3: NBA 2K9 $9.99
:ps3: NBA Live 09 $9.99
:ps3: Shellshock 2: Blood Trails $9.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 $9.99
:ps3: Bond 007: Quantum of Solace $12.99
:ps3: Godfather 2 $12.99
:ps3: WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2009 $12.99
:ps3: MLB '09: The Show $12.99
:ps3: Virtua Tennis 2009 $12.99
:ps3: Ghostbusters $14.99
:ps3: Monsters vs. Aliens $14.99
:ps3: WWE: Legends of Wrestlemania $14.99
:ps3: Far Cry 2 $14.99
:ps3: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $17.99
:ps3: C&C: Red Alert 3 $19.99
:ps3: Dynasty War. Gundam 2 $19.99
:ps3: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince $19.99
All PS3 Sale Games

:ds: Build a Lot $7.99
:ds: Dream Day Wedding $7.99
:ds: Flower, Sun, and Rain $7.99
:ds: Blue Dragon Plus $9.99
:ds: Harvest Moon: Frantic Farming $9.99
:ds: Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian $9.99
:ds: Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume $12.99
:ds: Rhythm Heaven $12.99
:ds: Naruto Ninja Council 4 $12.99
:ds: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon $14.99
:ds: Ghostbusters $14.99
:ds: Pokemon Ranger: Almia $14.99
:ds: Star Wars Jedi Alliance $14.99
:ds: GTA: Chinatown Wars $17.99
:ds: Gardening Mama $17.99
:ds: Suikoden Tierkreis $17.99
:ds: Legendary Starfy $19.99
All DS Sale Games

:psp: Tenchu: Shadow Assassins $7.99
:psp: Dragon Ball: Evolution $7.99
:psp: DT Carnage $7.99
:psp: MLB '09: The Show $9.99
:psp: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings $9.99
:psp: X-Men Origins: Wolverine $12.99
:psp: The Bigs 2 $12.99
:psp: Patapon $14.99
:psp: Resistance: Retribution $14.99
:psp: Class of Heroes $14.99
:psp: Prinny: Can I Really Be a Hero $14.99
:psp: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $14.99
:psp: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite $17.99
:psp: Phantasy Star Portable $17.99
:psp: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 $17.99
:psp: Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce $19.99
All PSP Sale Games

:ps2: Backyard Baseball '09 $4.99
:ps2: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 $5.99
:ps2: Tomb Raider Underworld $7.99
:ps2: Secret Service $7.99
:ps2: Spider-Man: Web of Shadows $7.99
:ps2: Shaun White Snowboarding $7.99
:ps2: Guitar Hero World Tour $9.99
:ps2: Avatar: Into the Inferno $9.99
:ps2: Bond 007: Quantum of Solace $9.99
:ps2: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings $9.99
:ps2: Disgaea: Hour of Darkness $12.99
:ps2: God of War $14.99
:ps2: MLB '09: The Show $14.99
All PS2 Sale Games

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='EOU Findub']Yep, restocked.

Picked up Riddick, Raven Squad, & Wanted...really happy about Riddick though![/QUOTE]
riddick is very good god i love gamfly never knew about then until this web site.

I wasn't going to get anything but then I caved and ordered Riddick for $9.99 plus free shipping. Looks like a game I'll enjoy.

Incredible. It's unfortunate that the game was not more popular, because I'd love to see a sequel. That or have them develop another property with the same engine or license the engine out.

Did anyone ever received a PSP game with a clear plastic covering before from GameFly? I purchased Phantasy Star Portable during their sale and it came in today but when I opened the case, the actual UMD was in 3 seperate pieces and not at all official looking.

Will GameFly replace this or all sales are final?

Wow...completely cleared out save from some PS2 games. Was gonna pick up riddick but I already got ghostbusters, Red Faction, conduit, excitebots, COD:WaW, and Left4Dead. It's probably best I stop...

[quote name='SSJGodzilla']I'm surprised that Fight Night Round 4 isn't selling, is it that bad?[/QUOTE]

I think most people wouldn't buy it at 14.99.

[quote name='kube00']How's spiderman web of shadows?[/QUOTE]

If you are a fan of Spider-man game series, you will definitely like it since the game focuses on combat. The game gates repetitive, but upgrades keep you from the game being extremely boring. You will see unpolished animation particularly related to physics and web-swinging here and there.
Later in the game, where the city is full of infected people the game doesn't run on 30 fps and a bit choppy but never ruins the fun.

If you are not a Spider-man fan, you will call it an average game or even worse. It is cool to swing around New York city, but there isn't any free-roaming you would expect in Prototype or GTA. There are optional goals you can complete, but it's not fun and frustrating a bit and whether you are done or in progress they are gone when you move on to the next main goal.

Expect 10 hours to complete the achievement of 1000G, but that's only when you use save feature well. Because there are four endings you gotta clear the game at least twice or four times if you don't use save feature.

[quote name='SSJGodzilla']I'm surprised that Fight Night Round 4 isn't selling, is it that bad?[/QUOTE]

It's among the greatest boxing games of all time.

[quote name='DaChicagoBear1']Left 4 Dead and The Godfather II back in stock. Even though the sale is done, they are at the same price.[/QUOTE]

Not anymore!

I noticed a restock myself and had a few games in my cart to order and one by one they increased in price as I went to check out. =(

I just snatched up Fight Night Round 4. Great deal for $9. I used a $5 off coupon.
Spider-Man Web of Shadows is fun but has many glaring technical issues that fans will overlook. If you aren't a fan then you most likely won't enjoy the game.

[quote name='DaChicagoBear1']Left 4 Dead and The Godfather II back in stock. Even though the sale is done, they are at the same price.[/QUOTE]

I saw that earlier today. I picked up Godfather 2 PS3 for $8 after my $5 coupon.

I got all of my games today, about a week after ordering. They were all brand new -- the security stickers on the side and botton were cut and that's the only part of each game that was touched.

Sometimes I wonder what some people's definition of "scratched to shit" is. I've been buying from Gamefly for several years and they've all been great, especially compared to Gamestop.

[quote name='1trueshad0w']I got all of my games today, about a week after ordering. They were all brand new -- the security stickers on the side and botton were cut and that's the only part of each game that was touched.[/QUOTE]

i'm pretty sure that all the games from GF come with the security stickers. i just got transformers and it has it as well. Wouldn't make sense for them to take them off.

[quote name='yruluis']i'm pretty sure that all the games from GF come with the security stickers. i just got transformers and it has it as well. Wouldn't make sense for them to take them off.[/QUOTE]

Oh, it was my first time dealing with them, and since I usually buy used games from GameStop, having the security sticker on a used game was a first for me.

I ordered X-Men Origins: Wolverine from this sale and received my copy in excellent condition. This the second time I ordered from Gamefly and I will be using them for used games over Gamestop from now on.

Sadly i am missing 2 games i ordered back on 12/23, gamefly said it shipped on the 24th and i signed for it. There investigating i have some other things i can prove i never got it well see. I ordered more stuff on the 4th lets see how that goes

[quote name='Vegan']Sometimes I wonder what some people's definition of "scratched to shit" is. I've been buying from Gamefly for several years and they've all been great, especially compared to Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

agreed.....my only regret is that i haven't purchased more games from them.....great pricing and games are always in immaculate condition.....my most impressive haul to date? i got prinny can i really be the hero for 14.99 with music cd and the actual prinny box in perfect condition....gfly guaranteed the cd but i wasn't expecting the box.....just another reason why i love buying from gfly.

they do sales throughout the year right? is the end of the year sale suppose to be their best though? seems like a few of you have had a lot of previous experience ordering from them

A lot of people expect used games to look new, i.e. a pristine shining surface staring back at them. Those people are the reason my eBay auctions simply say that the disc looks fine and plays great on my 360/PS3. I never make any representations about scratches or lack thereof.

Hmmm.....My 360 games were scratched to shit, but I am picky about my games. I wish I only bought PS3 games because you can't scratch those. I guess some of us are more anal than others when it comes to scratches.

[quote name='ps360gamer']I ordered X-Men Origins: Wolverine from this sale and received my copy in excellent condition. This the second time I ordered from Gamefly and I will be using them for used games over Gamestop from now on.[/QUOTE]

My Street Fighter 4 shipped out on Dec29th and I just got it today so yeah it takes awhile

[quote name='mossman43']Hmmm.....My 360 games were scratched to shit, but I am picky about my games. I wish I only bought PS3 games because you can't scratch those. I guess some of us are more anal than others when it comes to scratches.[/QUOTE]

Someone on here reported getting an unplayable Killzone 2, so PS3 games are sometimes defective (though they are a better bet than any other console because of how difficult it is to scratch them). You have to expect ex-rentals to be a little beat up considering how many people have tried them. Try installing the game to your 360 and if it comes to 100% then it should play fine, even if it is scratched.

[quote name='The SPism']they do sales throughout the year right? is the end of the year sale suppose to be their best though? seems like a few of you have had a lot of previous experience ordering from them[/QUOTE]

Yes. GF does sell games year round. However, the end of the year sale is always the best sale of the whole year.

Got my copy of Call of Juarez in perfect condition. It seemed to take longer to receive it this time - I ordered on Dec. 26 and just got it. Oh well, I can't complain for $12.XX shipped.

[quote name='IcBluScRn']Sadly i am missing 2 games i ordered back on 12/23, gamefly said it shipped on the 24th and i signed for it. There investigating i have some other things i can prove i never got it well see. I ordered more stuff on the 4th lets see how that goes[/QUOTE]

Signed for it? I've ordered many games from GF, and they've all come USPS.

[quote name='mikejenks']Signed for it? I've ordered many games from GF, and they've all come USPS.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've never gotten anything from GF that didn't come via USPS. Though, the issues they have had with the USPS are well-documented, so perhaps in areas with a high loss or damage rate they ship games, at least ones they have sold, via another service.

Got my games from GF, took about 1 full week. It came by FedEx. All cases and manuals are brand new, the games all work with plenty of scratches all over them, nothing deep mostly light scratches from their mailers and usage. I took all the games and traded them in at Gamestop for the $20+edge card deal. Paid $100 for 9 games and received $170 credit and renewed my edge card w/ game informer sub.

The only game I may have wanted to keep was out of stock(MK vs DC).
Darksiders and Bayonetta seem to be the best choices or maybe a new DSi.

I ordered MK vs DC on the 28th and it was shipped on the 30th, ive ordered Wheelman on 01/01 and it was shipped on 01/02 and i got wheelman today but STILL NO MK VS DC WTF?? i think they lost it in the mail :(

[quote name='IcBluScRn']Sadly i am missing 2 games i ordered back on 12/23, gamefly said it shipped on the 24th and i signed for it. There investigating i have some other things i can prove i never got it well see. I ordered more stuff on the 4th lets see how that goes[/QUOTE]

I actually had to get my money back for Gears of War and Resident Evil 5. Back in early December when they were 10 and 13, respectively. I ordered them and waited a couple weeks for them but they never showed. Luckily Gamefly just refunded my money saying they were lost in the mail. I was a little surprised since this never happens with them.

[quote name='Glomerate']I actually had to get my money back for Gears of War and Resident Evil 5. Back in early December when they were 10 and 13, respectively. I ordered them and waited a couple weeks for them but they never showed. Luckily Gamefly just refunded my money saying they were lost in the mail. I was a little surprised since this never happens with them.[/QUOTE]

With the postal service, anything can happen. I sent a game back to Gamefly that they didn't receive until 6 weeks later.

[quote name='adawg555']With the postal service, anything can happen. I sent a game back to Gamefly that they didn't receive until 6 weeks later.[/QUOTE]

Luckily they do the scanning now at the pick-up stage by the USPS for some folks. I dropped off Wet and Darksiders yesterday and I got a text later in the day saying they got the postal scans and were sending out my next two that day. I wish Netflix did that.

[quote name='SubjectNameHere']Luckily they do the scanning now at the pick-up stage by the USPS for some folks. I dropped off Wet and Darksiders yesterday and I got a text later in the day saying they got the postal scans and were sending out my next two that day. I wish Netflix did that.[/QUOTE]

i'm pretty sure netflix does that in some areas. i know netflix is deadly fast for me - if i put it out in my mailbox on monday, i get new stuff on Wed without fail.

bread's done
Back