GameFly 2009 Year End Sale - Restock!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]9358[/IMG-R][preview]GameFly's famous Year End Sale is now running until 1/4/2010. Get free shipping on all used games along with a bunch of great sale prices. GameFly's used games come complete with case and manual and are usually in excellent condition. Read on for sale items![/preview]

:360: Major League Baseball 2K9 $6.99
:360: NBA 2K9 $7.99
:360: NFS Undercover $7.99
:360: X-Men Origins: Wolverine $9.99
:360: Wheelman $9.99
:360: Bionic Commando $9.99
:360: Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin $9.99
:360: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $9.99
:360: Godfather 2 $9.99
:360: Wanted: Weapons of Fate $9.99
:360: H.A.W.X. $10.99
:360: Street Fighter IV $12.99
:360: Resident Evil 5 $12.99
:360: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood $12.99
:360: Midnight Club: Los Angeles $12.99
:360: Ghostbusters $12.99
:360: Battlestations: Pacific $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Guerrilla $14.99
:360: Mortal Kombat vs. DC $14.99
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope $14.99
:360: Left 4 Dead $14.99
:360: Fight Night Round 4 $14.99
:360: Gears of War 2 $16.99
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $17.99
:360: Call of Duty: World at War $17.99
:360: Fable 2 $17.99
All Xbox 360 Sale Games

:wii: Excitebots: Trick Racing $12.99
:wii: Sonic and the Black Knight$12.99
:wii: Little King's Story $17.99
:wii: Don King Boxing $6.99
:wii: Prof. Heinz Wolff's Gravity $6.99
:wii: Major League Baseball 2K9 $6.99
:wii: Daisy Fuentes Pilates $7.99
:wii: Deca Sports $7.99
:wii: Neighborhood Games $7.99
:wii: Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball $7.99
:wii: Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian $7.99
:wii: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles $9.99
:wii: The Conduit $9.99
:wii: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings $9.99
:wii: Guitar Hero World Tour $9.99
:wii: X-Men Origins: Wolverine $9.99
:wii: Carnival Games: Mini-Golf $9.99
:wii: Disney Think Fast $9.99
:wii: Crash: Mind Over Mutant $12.99
:wii: de Blob $12.99
:wii: My Fitness Coach $12.99
:wii: Overlord: Dark Legend $12.99
:wii: House of the Dead: Overkill $14.99
:wii: MadWorld $14.99
:wii: NASCAR Kart Racing $14.99
:wii: Guitar Hero: Metallica $17.99
:wii: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption $17.99
All Wii Sale Games

spacer.gif

:ps3: Bionic Commando $7.99
:ps3: Stormrise $9.99
:ps3: Damnation $9.99
:ps3: Major League Baseball 2K9 $9.99
:ps3: Golden Axe: Beast Rider $9.99
:ps3: NBA 2K9 $9.99
:ps3: NBA Live 09 $9.99
:ps3: Shellshock 2: Blood Trails $9.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 $9.99
:ps3: Bond 007: Quantum of Solace $12.99
:ps3: Godfather 2 $12.99
:ps3: WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2009 $12.99
:ps3: MLB '09: The Show $12.99
:ps3: Virtua Tennis 2009 $12.99
:ps3: Ghostbusters $14.99
:ps3: Monsters vs. Aliens $14.99
:ps3: WWE: Legends of Wrestlemania $14.99
:ps3: Far Cry 2 $14.99
:ps3: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $17.99
:ps3: C&C: Red Alert 3 $19.99
:ps3: Dynasty War. Gundam 2 $19.99
:ps3: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince $19.99
All PS3 Sale Games

:ds: Build a Lot $7.99
:ds: Dream Day Wedding $7.99
:ds: Flower, Sun, and Rain $7.99
:ds: Blue Dragon Plus $9.99
:ds: Harvest Moon: Frantic Farming $9.99
:ds: Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian $9.99
:ds: Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume $12.99
:ds: Rhythm Heaven $12.99
:ds: Naruto Ninja Council 4 $12.99
:ds: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon $14.99
:ds: Ghostbusters $14.99
:ds: Pokemon Ranger: Almia $14.99
:ds: Star Wars Jedi Alliance $14.99
:ds: GTA: Chinatown Wars $17.99
:ds: Gardening Mama $17.99
:ds: Suikoden Tierkreis $17.99
:ds: Legendary Starfy $19.99
All DS Sale Games

:psp: Tenchu: Shadow Assassins $7.99
:psp: Dragon Ball: Evolution $7.99
:psp: DT Carnage $7.99
:psp: MLB '09: The Show $9.99
:psp: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings $9.99
:psp: X-Men Origins: Wolverine $12.99
:psp: The Bigs 2 $12.99
:psp: Patapon $14.99
:psp: Resistance: Retribution $14.99
:psp: Class of Heroes $14.99
:psp: Prinny: Can I Really Be a Hero $14.99
:psp: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $14.99
:psp: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite $17.99
:psp: Phantasy Star Portable $17.99
:psp: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 $17.99
:psp: Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce $19.99
All PSP Sale Games

:ps2: Backyard Baseball '09 $4.99
:ps2: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 $5.99
:ps2: Tomb Raider Underworld $7.99
:ps2: Secret Service $7.99
:ps2: Spider-Man: Web of Shadows $7.99
:ps2: Shaun White Snowboarding $7.99
:ps2: Guitar Hero World Tour $9.99
:ps2: Avatar: Into the Inferno $9.99
:ps2: Bond 007: Quantum of Solace $9.99
:ps2: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings $9.99
:ps2: Disgaea: Hour of Darkness $12.99
:ps2: God of War $14.99
:ps2: MLB '09: The Show $14.99
All PS2 Sale Games

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rly723']Weird, since when did returning GF games be shipped now to texas. Last time i did which was awhile ago was to a southern california facility. Also returns require fed ex now, before it was USPS.[/QUOTE]

They have slowly added more shipping facilities. They now have four: LA, Pittsburgh, Tampa, and Austin.

Got my copy of C&C: Red Alert 3 (PS3) in today. TOTALLY MINT. I've always got minty discs from them.

It had been outside in the mailbox + freezing cold, so when I opened the case, the disc looked horrible; until I noticed it was just moisture condensation. Wiped right off. :)

[quote name='1trueshad0w']How long does their free shipping usually take? I'm located around Southern California and I read somewhere that there's a GameFly facility in L.A.[/QUOTE]

Strangely enough, I'm in CA and they shipped the games to me from Tampa.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Please someone, order me Echoes of Time!! I will pay you $14!! You have to be a member to buy it! Please it!![/QUOTE]

Why not buy it yourself if you have a credit card? You don't have to be a subscriber to their rental service to buy. Just add the game to your cart & create a account.

Anyway, my copy of WWE SvR09 came today. Case & manual are in excellent condition. The disc is in good shape w/ a couple light scratches, although it does show signs of being resurfaced. Haven't had a chance yet to test it.

[quote name='1trueshad0w']How long does their free shipping usually take? I'm located around Southern California and I read somewhere that there's a GameFly facility in L.A.[/QUOTE]

I'm in California as well, but my orders shipped from Carson, so guessing my shipment speeds are faster than that guy's that came from Tampa.

Had two orders on the 23rd of December, one got here the 28th, second one got here the 29th. Then had a third order on the 26th, which got here on the 30th.

placed an order on Monday at 1PM and arrived at my house on Wednesday at 3PM by Fed Ex Ground

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena & Star Ocean: The Last Hope are all lightly scratched ( they were cleaned at the facility )the cases/manuals are are mint ALL DISK WORK so so I don't mind since I got a bargin deal

^

You're going to be bored of Damnation in the first 5-10 minutes. At least I was. I'm guessing you're trying to for a platinum/achievement pts-- not worth it either way.

Got two of my orders today; Street Fighter IV and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

Street Fighter IV has a scratch on this disk, but it's nothing too bad; everything else is perfect.

Transformers looks to maybe have a smudge or two on it, but otherwise perfect condition.

[quote name='tangytangerine']Why not buy it yourself if you have a credit card? You don't have to be a subscriber to their rental service to buy. Just add the game to your cart & create a account.

Anyway, my copy of WWE SvR09 came today. Case & manual are in excellent condition. The disc is in good shape w/ a couple light scratches, although it does show signs of being resurfaced. Haven't had a chance yet to test it.[/QUOTE]

Instead of taking the time to make asinine statements like this, take 5 seconds to click on "Echoes of Time" and see that it's out of stock. And the only way to buy it is to be a subscribing member and use the "keep it" option. I can't help the guy out, and I doubt he's going to have much luck. But Christ, I can at least comprehend what he's asking.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Please someone, order me Echoes of Time!! I will pay you $14!! You have to be a member to buy it! Please it!![/QUOTE]

Please someone!!!

Got my 2 PS3 games (waiting on my Wii game) DW Gundam had a cracked case (looked more like someone went ape $#!t with a box knife to it when opening the box it came in), but no biggie game is dirty but looks perfect otherwise. C&C RA3, also dirty but in awesome shape.

Dunno about you X360 guys but so far they've been 100% with my PS3 and Wii games I've bought from them. Only crappy thing was that Fed Ex canceled my delivery yesterday since it snowed near the depot, which sucked because we didn't get any snow at all here 75 miles away.

Like I said before Gamefly's getting my vote for retailer of the year, so many awesome deals this year, I've been very happy with what I've bought from them.

Note: To those complaining, have a little patience for your stuff to arrive and if it's messed up (which is unusual send it back for your refund, which sucks, but better than getting screwed around waiting to get your money back for a long time)

2 down, 1 more to go, should be here by the end of the week since it shipped out Tuesday.

[quote name='sgr76']Dang! They got picked clean lol..they really have nothing left for PS3 and nothing worth buying for 360.[/QUOTE]

I noticed that also!

Picked up Ghostbusters, very curious to see the condition its in Glad I got in before they ran out. 13 bucks is a great price for a game Ive wanted for a while. Thanks to the OP, CAG, and Gamefly for this sale.

I'm afraid you are mistaken; even members can't "buy" it currently. Rather the only way to purchase it is through their "keep" system however that involves having already rented the game and having it in person (essentially deciding to "keep" a game you're renting). There is no way for a member to purchase the game for you. Sorry.

I've probably spent about $150 with Gamefly this year. No problems with any of them. Includes Xbox 360, Wii and PS3 games. Definitely get my vote for retailer of the year. And high hopes for many years to come.

Well I wanted a few games from this list (Red Faction, Ghostbusters off the top of my head) but I've spent alot recently so I decided that I'd wait until the new year to wait and see what was left in stock before I bought anything. Now that it's the day before I see that all the games I was interested in are gone, so the plan worked. This is bitter sweet, I keep my money but I don't get any games :'(

how long do i have to request a refund? my copy of ghostbuters just arrived at its already crapped on my the first time i tried it but ever since then its worked fine. Thought i get a refund or a replacement before its too late.

[quote name='toomuchpie617']how long do i have to request a refund? my copy of ghostbuters just arrived at its already crapped on my the first time i tried it but ever since then its worked fine. Thought i get a refund or a replacement before its too late.[/QUOTE]
Not sure their website states a timeframe. I just got my copy of 007 QoS and the disc is in flawless shape, but doesn't play on my 360. Funny thing is all the other games I got were not perfect, but they all played fine. This one wouldn't even install to my hard drive.

I went to the Contact Us section and submitted a claim from there. The automated email said it would take them 2-4 days to respond, but they guarantee their games and will replace(if available) or refund.

I ordered Virtua Tennis 2009 and it got sent in a FEAR 2 case.

Shipping was fast this time though. Didn;'t have to wait 2 weeks.

I got Prinny today. It came with the soundtrack and cardboard box. But for some reason there's a huge cut at the top of the cardboard box and even some little slits on the spine of the game case.

Ordered too many games to list from GameFly the last couple of weeks (14 to be exact), they've all come mint, with manuals, even 48 hour live trial cards...I'd never guess these games were rented out. Even my Gears 2 came with the map pack code.

The stuff I ordered pre-Christmas took longer to get to my house than the ones I order post-Christmas but that's not their fault and I had other games to play anyway.

I bought a bunch last week:

PS3:

MLB 09 Show

360:

GBusters
Bionic Commando
HAWK
Wolverine
Fight Night 4
NHL 09

I have received half of the games so far and all were in pretty good shape.

[quote name='cress2000']I got Prinny today. It came with the soundtrack and cardboard box. But for some reason there's a huge cut at the top of the cardboard box and even some little slits on the spine of the game case.[/QUOTE]

Slits on the spine are probably signs of a box cutter going in too deep. I have a few games and dvds like that too.

Picked up MLB 2K9 for the 360 for my little cousin that just got an Xbox. Great price. I think I might make another order and pick up a copy of MLB 2K9 for myself and maybe grab something else, although a lot of the best deals are out of stock since I saw this so late.

[quote name='King Royalty']Damn i missed out on Raven Squad, Shellshock 2, and Riddick :(

Any chance they will restock before the 4th?[/QUOTE]

Probably not, they will most likely try to sell the few games they have now that are on sale(ex. L4d, wheelman etc)

[quote name='Link927']Slits on the spine are probably signs of a box cutter going in too deep. I have a few games and dvds like that too.[/QUOTE]

i done that to cases back when i worked at target sometimes when cutting open boxes.

I got all my games today. Everyone in mint cases with disk that only had light scratches. The disk in Star Ocean however were not on the extended spindle save for one. They don't look like they were damaged so all for all it seems like a great purchase.

I don't think they are ever gonna restock MLB '09 The Show!! It got sold out the first day and they haven't restocked since!! I really want it too!

yeh i still kinda wish i jumped on nba 2k9 it was in stock for a while and then it vanished last few... they look pretty cleaned out now

[quote name='Fire_Thief']I need Echoes of Time still.[/QUOTE]

There have been multiple replies to your request, including this one. Honestly, if you want to get the game that bad, why not become a member with a free trial or something, and then "keep" the game yourself afterwords, and end up paying less.

[quote name='grandjedi6']I'm afraid you are mistaken; even members can't "buy" it currently. Rather the only way to purchase it is through their "keep" system however that involves having already rented the game and having it in person (essentially deciding to "keep" a game you're renting). There is no way for a member to purchase the game for you. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Link927']There have been multiple replies to your request, including this one. Honestly, if you want to get the game that bad, why not become a member with a free trial or something, and then "keep" the game yourself afterwords, and end up paying less.[/QUOTE]

He knows, He's just trolling for post counts.

It looks like they restocked some of the games. It probably ends today, they have a few decent selections.

Got my shipment on sat , they sent it via fed-ex with signature confirmation required. luckily i was home otherwise i'd be screwed. They also did a chity job packing they got a box and just threw the games in there ,no protection box half empty. and still waiting on 2 other shipments
I never had a problem with them before

By the way winter sports 2 is absolute trash if anyone was wondering.

bread's done
Back