GameFly 2009 Year End Sale - Restock!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]9358[/IMG-R][preview]GameFly's famous Year End Sale is now running until 1/4/2010. Get free shipping on all used games along with a bunch of great sale prices. GameFly's used games come complete with case and manual and are usually in excellent condition. Read on for sale items![/preview]

:360: Major League Baseball 2K9 $6.99
:360: NBA 2K9 $7.99
:360: NFS Undercover $7.99
:360: X-Men Origins: Wolverine $9.99
:360: Wheelman $9.99
:360: Bionic Commando $9.99
:360: Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin $9.99
:360: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $9.99
:360: Godfather 2 $9.99
:360: Wanted: Weapons of Fate $9.99
:360: H.A.W.X. $10.99
:360: Street Fighter IV $12.99
:360: Resident Evil 5 $12.99
:360: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood $12.99
:360: Midnight Club: Los Angeles $12.99
:360: Ghostbusters $12.99
:360: Battlestations: Pacific $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Guerrilla $14.99
:360: Mortal Kombat vs. DC $14.99
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope $14.99
:360: Left 4 Dead $14.99
:360: Fight Night Round 4 $14.99
:360: Gears of War 2 $16.99
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $17.99
:360: Call of Duty: World at War $17.99
:360: Fable 2 $17.99
All Xbox 360 Sale Games

:wii: Excitebots: Trick Racing $12.99
:wii: Sonic and the Black Knight$12.99
:wii: Little King's Story $17.99
:wii: Don King Boxing $6.99
:wii: Prof. Heinz Wolff's Gravity $6.99
:wii: Major League Baseball 2K9 $6.99
:wii: Daisy Fuentes Pilates $7.99
:wii: Deca Sports $7.99
:wii: Neighborhood Games $7.99
:wii: Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball $7.99
:wii: Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian $7.99
:wii: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles $9.99
:wii: The Conduit $9.99
:wii: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings $9.99
:wii: Guitar Hero World Tour $9.99
:wii: X-Men Origins: Wolverine $9.99
:wii: Carnival Games: Mini-Golf $9.99
:wii: Disney Think Fast $9.99
:wii: Crash: Mind Over Mutant $12.99
:wii: de Blob $12.99
:wii: My Fitness Coach $12.99
:wii: Overlord: Dark Legend $12.99
:wii: House of the Dead: Overkill $14.99
:wii: MadWorld $14.99
:wii: NASCAR Kart Racing $14.99
:wii: Guitar Hero: Metallica $17.99
:wii: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption $17.99
All Wii Sale Games

spacer.gif

:ps3: Bionic Commando $7.99
:ps3: Stormrise $9.99
:ps3: Damnation $9.99
:ps3: Major League Baseball 2K9 $9.99
:ps3: Golden Axe: Beast Rider $9.99
:ps3: NBA 2K9 $9.99
:ps3: NBA Live 09 $9.99
:ps3: Shellshock 2: Blood Trails $9.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 $9.99
:ps3: Bond 007: Quantum of Solace $12.99
:ps3: Godfather 2 $12.99
:ps3: WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2009 $12.99
:ps3: MLB '09: The Show $12.99
:ps3: Virtua Tennis 2009 $12.99
:ps3: Ghostbusters $14.99
:ps3: Monsters vs. Aliens $14.99
:ps3: WWE: Legends of Wrestlemania $14.99
:ps3: Far Cry 2 $14.99
:ps3: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $17.99
:ps3: C&C: Red Alert 3 $19.99
:ps3: Dynasty War. Gundam 2 $19.99
:ps3: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince $19.99
All PS3 Sale Games

:ds: Build a Lot $7.99
:ds: Dream Day Wedding $7.99
:ds: Flower, Sun, and Rain $7.99
:ds: Blue Dragon Plus $9.99
:ds: Harvest Moon: Frantic Farming $9.99
:ds: Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian $9.99
:ds: Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume $12.99
:ds: Rhythm Heaven $12.99
:ds: Naruto Ninja Council 4 $12.99
:ds: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon $14.99
:ds: Ghostbusters $14.99
:ds: Pokemon Ranger: Almia $14.99
:ds: Star Wars Jedi Alliance $14.99
:ds: GTA: Chinatown Wars $17.99
:ds: Gardening Mama $17.99
:ds: Suikoden Tierkreis $17.99
:ds: Legendary Starfy $19.99
All DS Sale Games

:psp: Tenchu: Shadow Assassins $7.99
:psp: Dragon Ball: Evolution $7.99
:psp: DT Carnage $7.99
:psp: MLB '09: The Show $9.99
:psp: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings $9.99
:psp: X-Men Origins: Wolverine $12.99
:psp: The Bigs 2 $12.99
:psp: Patapon $14.99
:psp: Resistance: Retribution $14.99
:psp: Class of Heroes $14.99
:psp: Prinny: Can I Really Be a Hero $14.99
:psp: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $14.99
:psp: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite $17.99
:psp: Phantasy Star Portable $17.99
:psp: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 $17.99
:psp: Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce $19.99
All PSP Sale Games

:ps2: Backyard Baseball '09 $4.99
:ps2: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 $5.99
:ps2: Tomb Raider Underworld $7.99
:ps2: Secret Service $7.99
:ps2: Spider-Man: Web of Shadows $7.99
:ps2: Shaun White Snowboarding $7.99
:ps2: Guitar Hero World Tour $9.99
:ps2: Avatar: Into the Inferno $9.99
:ps2: Bond 007: Quantum of Solace $9.99
:ps2: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings $9.99
:ps2: Disgaea: Hour of Darkness $12.99
:ps2: God of War $14.99
:ps2: MLB '09: The Show $14.99
All PS2 Sale Games

Last edited by a moderator:
Buyers beware. I ordered my copy of King of the Fighters 2 weeks ago and still not received. I am not too happy. Does shipping take this long?

[quote name='buster90']Buyers beware. I ordered my copy of King of the Fighters 2 weeks ago and still not received. I am not too happy. Does shipping take this long?[/QUOTE]

Have had two orders with GameFly. Don't have the exacts dates and what not, but seemed like 4-5 days for each shipment, tops.

[quote name='buster90']Buyers beware. I ordered my copy of King of the Fighters 2 weeks ago and still not received. I am not too happy. Does shipping take this long?[/QUOTE]
I've ordered from them quite a few times and it normally doesn't take longer than a week for me to get it from the time I purchase it.

As far as shipping, I'd say to me in Northern VA, it's longer than Amazon, but not as long as DealExtreme from China. But it's somewhere in the middle. Definitely in the 1-2 week range. YMMV.

Definitely contact them. That is wayyy overdue. I know it is the holiday season and all, but you shouldn't be delayed that much. Here is some contact info that might be helpful. Hope it works out.

Customer-service phone, fax, and e-mail
Phone: 888-986-6400
9am-1pm pt time
Email: [email protected]

well i have been spending money like crazy lately through the deals i find here. I went nuts on this one my original cart came out to ~$265 before my coupon or my 10% off. chopped it down a bit but i got a bunch of games , some i never even heard of before.

i have gotten a bunch of games from game fly in the past never had an issue, besides a missing rental that they replaced no questions asked. Shipping is fast for me since there is a warehouse on the left coast.

[quote name='nrfuller']How's the single player campaign on Left 4 Dead?

I don't really get into multiplayer but I do enjoy shooting zombies.

Is this game worth it if you're not going to play online with other folks?[/QUOTE]

I thought the single player campaign was very good. The AI for the other survivors will always sit back and wait for you to lead the way, but they are good shots and almost always spot the special infected before I do. That said, multi-player is definitely where this game shines.

IMO, L4D is just as good as L4D2... maybe a little better since it doesn't spam you to death with horde after horde with multiple tanks... ON EASY!

Wow no decent wii games, i guess thats why some of them are cheap w/ bad reviews. I was tempted to buy a couple to play at family parties and stuff, but i cant find any so far, recommendations?

[quote name='probin74243']I thought the single player campaign was very good. The AI for the other survivors will always sit back and wait for you to lead the way, but they are good shots and almost always spot the special infected before I do. That said, multi-player is definitely where this game shines.

IMO, L4D is just as good as L4D2... maybe a little better since it doesn't spam you to death with horde after horde with multiple tanks... ON EASY![/QUOTE]

The bread and butter is definitely playing online or with a friend locally. I'd suggest talking a friend into also picking it up for that cheap price. The game is easily worth it for $15 and you'll both have a lot of fun with it.

[quote name='goatwoody']Definitely contact them. That is wayyy overdue. I know it is the holiday season and all, but you shouldn't be delayed that much. Here is some contact info that might be helpful. Hope it works out.

Customer-service phone, fax, and e-mail
Phone: 888-986-6400
9am-1pm pt time
Email: [email protected][/QUOTE]

I've had very good luck with Gamefly and I've bought a lot from them in the different sales the past month or so. No problems with any games and shipping to Chicago generally takes about a week. Their support is good too - they promptly replied when I had a problem with my shipping address and took care of the problem right away. And they contacted me before putting through another order to confirm that I'd meant to order 2 copies of a game (I had, but it was nice of them to check first).

Ordered Raven Squad and Transformers 2 both for :360:

Too bad the only good PS3 deals are Bionic Commando and DW Gundam 2. PS3 & DS games are the only ones that come in decent condition these days.

Picked up the following:

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Klonoa
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes in Time
Need for Speed Undercover
The Conduit
Raven Squad
Rygar: Battle of Argus

all for $60.03 really great sale.

Slim pickin's for PS3 owners, only games I would have been interested in, Bionic Commando or Ghostbusters, I already purchased. I can easily recommend both at those price points. Nothing for me this year it seems.

[quote name='brkptr']I've had very good luck with Gamefly and I've bought a lot from them in the different sales the past month or so. No problems with any games and shipping to Chicago generally takes about a week. Their support is good too - they promptly replied when I had a problem with my shipping address and took care of the problem right away. And they contacted me before putting through another order to confirm that I'd meant to order 2 copies of a game (I had, but it was nice of them to check first).[/QUOTE]

Gamefly's customer service is awesome. I bought Mirror's Edge at the beginning of November, and (stupidly) didn't try it out right away. Finally got around to wanting to play it last week ... didn't work.

I thought I was SOL, but I figured I'd just e-mail Gamefly and tell them and see if anything happened. Well, two hours later they e-mailed me a Fedex label and already issued a refund to my card. A month and a half after the order. Major props to them.

[quote name='fwbweux']Ordered Flower, Sun, and Rain. I've been waiting forever for it to be cheap somewhere.

Even though I have a buyer-only account, I was given free shipping despite that supposedly only being a benefit for rental subscribers. Go figure.[/QUOTE]

Free shipping is for everyone.

Ordered Resident Evil 5 as a late christmas gift for a friend. Otherwise, I've got enough to play myself that I don't need anything else, no matter how good the deals might be! :(

Star Ocean for $15 (6 percent tax for MD Residents so $15.89 but still) is a good deal. The cheapest is used is about $24 dollars without shipping so about $27.49 at Half.com.

[quote name='gkrykewy']Free shipping is for everyone.[/QUOTE]

This is my first time ordering from Gamefly so I'm not up on when non-rental members get free shipping. Still nice, though.

[quote name='fwbweux']This is my first time ordering from Gamefly so I'm not up on when non-rental members get free shipping. Still nice, though.[/QUOTE]

It says free shipping next to it in my cart, though

Holy crapness, this stuff is going fast. I had 2 items in my cart sell out while I was browsing other stuff.

[quote name='fwbweux']Ordered Flower, Sun, and Rain. I've been waiting forever for it to be cheap somewhere.[/QUOTE]

flower Ds is dead already (sold out)

build a lot is a good but very easy game for the ds

Touch Mechanic is another nice grab for 7

Mega Man Star Force 3: Black Ace for 13.49 is temting

mlb the show 2009 for the PSP is tempting but its probally just the same as 2008

[quote name='slidecage']flower Ds is dead already (sold out)[/QUOTE]

Then I must have gotten in on it just before it went OoS, that is unless Gamefly is slow about sending out order cancellation notices.

Picked up Afro Samurai, L4D, Red Faction, Star Ocean, Gears 2, and Call of Juarez.

Coming back for CoD:W@W, Wolverine, Ghostbusters, and Riddick once my paycheck comes in tonight. My backlog is really getting out of hand. :bomb:

Oh--and I'm definitely downgrading my membership to 1 at a time.

I'm glad gamefly added that you can purchase multiple games in your cart, than separate transactions

still tempted on Call of Juarez and Ghostbusters. One or both. With MW2 and ordeering mlb/nba2k9 earlier those other games may just be collecting dust

damn pretty much everything there that I would want I already have... about the only things interesting me are gear of war 2 (only because my original is scratched), and Street fighter IV if they had it for ps3.

Picked up Live 09, NBA 2K9 and Bionic Commando for PS3. For $7.99 I ain't gonna complain if I don't like Bionic Commando.

The only gripe I've ever had with GameFly and other sites sales... I had Tiger Woods 09 in my cart for maybe a minute before I clicked checkout and it was gone. I wish that they would make it so that an item was saved for you for at least a few minutes after you put it in your cart. I know in the grand scheme of things they don't care because they just want to sell games they have in stock but it would still be a nice feature seeing as how almost all of the games are going to sell out before the sale ends anyway. Just my two cents.

bread's done
Back