GameFly April 2014 Used PS3/360 Game Sale (4/15 to 4/21)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Sale goes live 4/15 at 10AM PST - Ends 4/21

Xbox 360
Angry Birds: Star Wars $9.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 $12.99
Borderlands $9.99
Cabela's African Adventures $12.99
Crysis 3 $8.99
Dark $8.99
Darksiders II $12.99
Dead Island $8.99
Deadpool $14.99
Defiance $7.99
Hitman: Absolution $8.99
Killer is Dead $12.99
Lollipop Chainsaw $12.99
Max Payne 3 $9.99
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 $14.99
Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $12.99
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge $12.99
Payday 2 $9.99
Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff $9.99
Sleeping Dogs $7.99
Fast & Furious Showdown $8.99
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist $9.99
Tomb Raider $9.99
Batman: Arkham Origins 17.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts $19.99
The Smurfs 2 $9.99
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $7.99
Young Justice: Legacy $12.99

PlayStation 3
Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon... $8.99
Angry Birds: Star Wars $9.99
AquaPazza $12.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
Batman: Arkham City $8.99
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 $12.99
Beyond: Two Souls $19.99
Borderlands 2 $9.99
Cabela's African Adventures $12.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts $19.99
Dragon's Dogma $14.99
The Guided Fate Paradox $19.99
Hot Wheels: World's Best Driver $9.99
Killer is Dead $12.99
Killzone 3 $9.99
The Last of Us $19.99
Lost Planet 3 $9.99
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 $14.99
PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures $12.99
Payday 2 $9.99
Puppeteer $12.99
Remember Me $8.99
Resident Evil Revelations $9.99
Tales of Xillia $17.99
Tomb Raider $9.99
Twisted Metal $12.99
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception $9.99
Young Justice: Legacy $12.99

So yeah Vigilante, we got our wish on RE Revelations :D/
I posted this yesterday in the PSN thread, but I don't care, I'm posting it again:

high-five.gif

It's also an awesome game. I only played the single player but it was tense and fun throughout. I heard raid mode is good as well.
I loved playing it on 3DS, despite going through without using any herbs for some special "achievement" and/or gun (thankfully, there aren't any trophies tied to that :cool: ).

RER sold out already, gah.

Oh well didn't need it anyway.
Wow, sold out in less than 30 minutes. :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna bail.

Maybe when GameFly offers an apology over 3 consecutive 7 day deliveries this year I'll buy from them again. All to a state next door, shaking my head.

I'm gonna bail.

Maybe when GameFly offers an apology over 3 consecutive 7 day deliveries this year I'll buy from them again. All to a state next door, shaking my head.
Did those orders contain a single game? GF ships faster if you buy two games since they use a Priority Mail package, but they use a standard bubble mailer for single-game orders.

I'm gonna bail.

Why should they have to apologize? The free shipping does say that it will take 4-7 days.

Also, like others have said if you order more then 1 game they ship priority mail.

I'm surprised Xillia hasn't sold out yet. The lowest I've seen of this lately is $22 used on AWD. Perhaps the upcoming Xillia 2 is the reason?

I'm surprised Xillia hasn't sold out yet. The lowest I've seen of this lately is $22 used on AWD. Perhaps the upcoming Xillia 2 is the reason?
It has been $20 everywhere on Black Friday, $20 on Namco-Bandai's website forever, and was $10 in a PSN sale not too long ago. And honestly, I think people are getting tired of the series. Remember how rare these games were a decade ago?

Why should they have to apologize? The free shipping does say that it will take 4-7 days.

Also, like others have said if you order more then 1 game they ship priority mail.
For free shipping I'd wait a month for many games. In no rush as my backlog still has a few titles working on.

Dagnabit, Explore the Dungeon sold out between adding it to my cart and looking at the list again to see if there was anything else I wanted.  Guess that makes my waffling on Guided Fate a bit easier then.

Nothing for me. I got most of the games I want free with PS Plus. Best service in the biz hands down, haha. I would bite on puppeteer but I have a feeling it will be hitting plus as well.

i just picked up splinter cell.can anyone tell me if it was worth it?
I picked it up during the last GF sale for $10 and I'm currently playing it. Im about 4 chapters in and so far I am having a good time with it. I am enjoying it just as much as i did conviction, maybe a little bit more. I think it is well worth the 10 spot.

I also grabbed RE Revelations for $10 earlier today before it went OOS. I've missed it the last few times GF had it on sale so I made sure I was on it this time because I love me some RE.

In for puppeteer and young justice legacy for ps3.... For some reason gamefly wouldn't let me order off my iPhone earlier saying something about server error!? Anyone ever had that issue before? Weird since my phone was through the cellular aspect and not on wifi.... Oh well

In for puppeteer and young justice legacy for ps3.... For some reason gamefly wouldn't let me order off my iPhone earlier saying something about server error!? Anyone ever had that issue before? Weird since my phone was through the cellular aspect and not on wifi.... Oh well
I've actually had that happen on gamely specifically fairly often. I've had to give up and use a PC until the past couple of times I've ordered.

Really? I did not think of that, but it could make sense. Although, if it can be rented, then it should be able to be bought.
I assume they have a certain amount of reserve copies that they keep for when someone still wants to rent the game, and these sales are just liquidating all the extras from when the game was in much higher demand. So, while you can still rent it, you can't outright buy that copy (although the keep option is annoying, which means you can rent it then keep it I believe).

On an unrelated note, RE:R almost immediately went to shipped status for me. Hopefully it's here by this weekend, but I doubt it.

bread's done
Back