GameFly April 2014 Used PS3/360 Game Sale (4/15 to 4/21)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Sale goes live 4/15 at 10AM PST - Ends 4/21

Xbox 360
Angry Birds: Star Wars $9.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 $12.99
Borderlands $9.99
Cabela's African Adventures $12.99
Crysis 3 $8.99
Dark $8.99
Darksiders II $12.99
Dead Island $8.99
Deadpool $14.99
Defiance $7.99
Hitman: Absolution $8.99
Killer is Dead $12.99
Lollipop Chainsaw $12.99
Max Payne 3 $9.99
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 $14.99
Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $12.99
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge $12.99
Payday 2 $9.99
Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff $9.99
Sleeping Dogs $7.99
Fast & Furious Showdown $8.99
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist $9.99
Tomb Raider $9.99
Batman: Arkham Origins 17.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts $19.99
The Smurfs 2 $9.99
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $7.99
Young Justice: Legacy $12.99

PlayStation 3
Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon... $8.99
Angry Birds: Star Wars $9.99
AquaPazza $12.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
Batman: Arkham City $8.99
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 $12.99
Beyond: Two Souls $19.99
Borderlands 2 $9.99
Cabela's African Adventures $12.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts $19.99
Dragon's Dogma $14.99
The Guided Fate Paradox $19.99
Hot Wheels: World's Best Driver $9.99
Killer is Dead $12.99
Killzone 3 $9.99
The Last of Us $19.99
Lost Planet 3 $9.99
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 $14.99
PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures $12.99
Payday 2 $9.99
Puppeteer $12.99
Remember Me $8.99
Resident Evil Revelations $9.99
Tales of Xillia $17.99
Tomb Raider $9.99
Twisted Metal $12.99
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception $9.99
Young Justice: Legacy $12.99

Got my Aquapazza and RE today, AP had about 5 chips and RE had twice as many though the discs look flawless otherwise, they also included the Witch and the Hundred Knights OST for some reason as well, I won't complain.

Just grabbed Deadpool for 360; The Last of Us is back in stock as well but since my boyfriends parents are borrowing my PS3 for the time being, I'm going to see if I can wait for a better price on that.

Got my Aquapazza and RE today, AP had about 5 chips and RE had twice as many though the discs look flawless otherwise, they also included the Witch and the Hundred Knights OST for some reason as well, I won't complain.
Same here, got AquaPazza and RE Revelations, and Xillia; they each had a few chips. For the prices of AquaPazza and RE, I'm not complaining, although I still regret my Xillia purchase (only $2 less than the most recent best sale price of $20). Is it easy to return stuff to GF?

The rumor of the machine might be false, but the fact that all of my games purchased from gamefly have these chips is not a coincedence.
Yep, not denying the chips (it's been discussed in every GameFly thread for years now), and I've seen them on every used game from them.

Same here, got AquaPazza and RE Revelations, and Xillia; they each had a few chips. For the prices of AquaPazza and RE, I'm not complaining, although I still regret my Xillia purchase (only $2 less than the most recent best sale price of $20). Is it easy to return stuff to GF?
my thoughts exactly on xillia. I had it in cart was filling out billing stuff and just bailed after hearing about the condition of the games. I can't spend 18 on a chipped up used game I could possibly get new in a week or 2 for 20$.

I asked the same and was told it's good just don't abuse it kinda thing.

my thoughts exactly on xillia. I had it in cart was filling out billing stuff and just bailed after hearing about the condition of the games. I can't spend 18 on a chipped up used game I could possibly get new in a week or 2 for 20$.

Yup, returning was fairly easy; I sent an email to Support, and within an hour was given a return label from FedEx and full refund.
Very satisfied with this retailer. They will get more business from me in the future.

I check every day for Crysis 3 but it's still just up to Rent. I was in Walmart yesterday picking up Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare for Xbox One and saw Crysis 3 on the shelves for $20 lol.

They ban for not even abusing so the more you buy the % of a ban will happen cause they do not test most times and those dumb chips. I had some resurfaced new looking but they are unreadable in 3 consoles. You can only resurface a disc so many times. The chips cause the drive to stress so much more cause of the chips on them. I will not explain anymore why these stress the drives but the smart ones get it. Why buy chipped stuff anyways the resell value is junk unless you sell to gs cause we know how bright gs workers are. I am a cag but gs chipped discs for selling when done are junk value and if you collect why collect chipped discs. If i sold these to say ebay with desc says chipped we all know most people will file a report or the auction sells for peanuts.

I know, I know people rarely learn they just ignore or hate on it. This gf thread should have it say CADG rofl

I check every day for Crysis 3 but it's still just up to Rent. I was in Walmart yesterday picking up Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare for Xbox One and saw Crysis 3 on the shelves for $20 lol.
Yea I've been checking for aquapazza or resident evil to restock but it hasn't. Luckily I found Resident Evil at toysrus for 12 so not too bad. But I want aquapazza lol :p

Yeah, they are slow if you order only one game. Many people here order two games so they can receive them within three days. Otherwise, it can take up to two weeks to get your game.
Didn't know that would affect things, kind of silly. Still didn't get my copy of RE:R but I'm not surprised. Would have been worth it, but didn't want any other games on the list.

Ya, I hate the front page of CAG now, just shows the same threads every day (old and even dead deals), no reason to look at it.

As for this sale, will it end at midnight in a few hours or last all Monday? I ask because there wasn't any restocks all week. Judging from past monthly sales, that is not common. Guess you had to be there in less than 60min to get it.

My Aquapazza showed up today with major chips around the disc. My puppeteer also had this. Wth? I'm tempted to send these back to them.

The Guided Fate Paradox just arrived, with a disc that looks like it was never used and the soundtrack!

Dear gamefly, why does it take so long for games to get here.  This is why I never get more than the cheap month from you.
Love, me.

Dear gamefly, why does it take so long for games to get here. This is why I never get more than the cheap month from you.
Love, me.
Dear Gden,

Because you use me for the cheap month and then cast me aside. Just when I think I'm over you, you call me up out of the blue and say baby, this time will be different. I fall for it and a month later, you're no longer returning my calls or reading me emails and saying the games are in the mail. I can't take much more of it.

Gamefly

I'm always surprised when people say they don't get chipped discs. It's plausible, but every single game I've ordered - and I've ordered over 50 covering every console - had them. They are really easy to miss - they're literally the size of a drop of water. Sometimes they do prevent the game from playing but usually they work fine.
Same here. I honestly can't believe anyone whose ordered in the double digits from GF NOT getting at least one chipped disc. I suppose it could happen, but I would suggest pulling your games back out and checking them a bit more thoroughly. I've never gotten one that hasn't played like normal (although I know some have), but to tell someone factually that "No, you won't get a chipped disc" is beyond a lie.
This is why I used I. I try not to presume too much!

And: Re-reading this thread spurred me to check my games. On the last four I've gotten from GameFly -- none of which I've played yet -- there absolutely are smallish chips around the edges (that's where they should be, right?). So y'all are right, and I'm wrong to roll my eyes. Sorry about that.

However, I will say that I've never had a game from GameFly not work, and that I don't really care about cosmetic damage that doesn't do much that is tangible to the game ... especially at GameFly prices.

Day 7 since my game (Aquapazza) was shipped and it's still not here. Guess technically they have until tomorrow for delivery. I'm just surprised. Usually it's 3-4 days for me.

bread's done
Back