GameFly August 2014 Used Game/Movie Sale: Titanfall (XB1) $20 and More (8/14-8/20)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Sale goes live 8/14 at 10AM PST - Ends 8/20

:360: Xbox 360
Dark Souls $9.99
Thief $9.99
Need for Speed Rivals $12.99
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist $8.99
Turbo: Super Stunt Squad $8.99
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag $9.99
Batman: Arkham Origins $9.99
BioShock Infinite $9.99
Madden NFL 25 $9.99
Kinect Sports Season Two $12.99
LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes $12.99
Saints Row IV $12.99
Zoo Tycoon $14.99
Zumba Fitness World Party $17.99
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z $19.99

:ps3: PS3
Beyond: Two Souls $14.99
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 $19.99
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z $19.99
Fast & Furious Showdown $8.99
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag $9.99
Batman: Arkham Origins $9.99
BioShock Infinite $9.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts $9.99
Thief $9.99
Magus $12.99
Saints Row IV $12.99
Deception IV: Blood Ties $17.99
Dragon's Crown $17.99
Ragnarok Odyssey Ace $17.99
The Witch and the Hundred Knight $17.99

:xb1: Xbox One
Fighter Within $9.99
Thief $12.99
Angry Birds: Star Wars $14.99
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes $17.99
Zoo Tycoon $17.99
Titanfall $19.99

:ps4: PS4
LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes $12.99
Putty Squad $12.99
Thief $12.99
Knack $14.99
Killzone: Shadow Fall $19.99
The LEGO Movie Videogame $19.99

:wii: Wii
SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the... $7.99
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 $8.99
Just Dance 2 $8.99
Turbo: Super Stunt Squad $8.99
Despicable Me $9.99

:3ds:  3DS
Beyblade: Evolution $8.99
Sonic Lost World $14.99
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team $17.99
Mario Golf: World Tour $17.99
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon $19.99

:vita: Vita
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate $9.99
LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril $12.99
Resistance: Burning Skies $12.99
Dragon's Crown $14.99
Toukiden: The Age of Demons $17.99

:br: Blu-ray
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues $9.99
Gravity $9.99
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 $12.99
Frozen $12.99
Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug $12.99

From the first sentence of the OP by Cheapy
"GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition."
Reading is fundamental.
Thanks for clearing that up Tyler . Butrelysis already answered . Appreciate ur negative comment though , life will turn around for you one day you just watch... You will have friends or friend to talk to instead of online and get a job so u won't have to spend every minute on here waiting for posts to be made to point out sentences that were overlooked. I promise that day will come so keep your head up. But again thanks though for trying to help.

Thanks for clearing that up Tyler . Butrelysis already answered . Appreciate ur negative comment though , life will turn around for you one day you just watch... You will have friends or friend to talk to instead of online and get a job so u won't have to spend every minute on here waiting for posts to be made to point out sentences that were overlooked. I promise that day will come so keep your head up. But again thanks though for trying to help.
No problem bud :) if I can give just one person a fishing pole instead of a fish, it's a successful day. Seriously not trying to be negative, but I bet next time you'll read the OP. No need to type childish insults

I obviously hurt your feelings, and for that I apologize.

Damn, Batman and Bioshock for PS3 sold out fast. They actually had Bioshock back in stock a few hours ago and it dissappeared as fast as it appeared. I guess that isn't a surprise at $10 a pop.

Use Google Chrome's Easy Auto Refresh to monitor when the games you want come back in-stock.  If you don't, you'll lose out to those who do, and that's pretty much everyone here.

Casual game vs hardcore game.

Really depends on whether you want something to invest in or something more for mindless fun. Can't really judge the quality of fun with knack since I never played it but dark souls is definitely a game that requires patience and has a chunky learning curve. Once you get past this the game is very rewarding but you may not have the time to spare to get there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance titanfall will have a bundle with the season pass that'll be as cheap as this +season pass at some point?

I don't have an Xbone yet

Just got a cancelled order email from GF for my Titanfall X1 order.
That's weird, it's showing as in stock right now

Yes! Batman was back in stock for PS3 snagged it for 10.41 shipped after tax.
And right after that Bioshock came back in stock for PS3! W00t! Both for 10.41 shipped. :D Would have prefered to do it in a single order rather than 2, but can't really complain since they were sold out before.

Anybody who is new to titanfall know how we can all play/learn together?  Don't feel like jumping in with a bunch of professionals.

Any chance titanfall will have a bundle with the season pass that'll be as cheap as this +season pass at some point?

If they did, I wouldn't expect it soon. You're talking about an $85 combo ($60 game + $25 Pass) getting down to $45 ($20 game + $25 Pass). I'd say get the game now, then wait for a sale on the Season Pass.

Anybody who is new to titanfall know how we can all play/learn together? Don't feel like jumping in with a bunch of professionals.
They have private matches in Titanfall. If you want/need someone to play with, I'll join you.

Deception? Four and a half months is not "just came out". It's not even that good. I liked Trapt on PS2 but this one adds nothing worthwhile to the series.

I did like hearing people's last words as I killed them, but that's not worth twenty bucks.
Clearly you and I use different metrics for what constitutes "just came out." Being able to score a $60 game for $20 less than six months after its release is really damn good IMO. And with the GF sales, you never know when games will sell out.

So do they stop showing the game once its sold out? Cause I want to buy Deception but its only in the rent section and not the buy section.
Case in point :p

If they did, I wouldn't expect it soon. You're talking about an $85 combo ($60 game + $25 Pass) getting down to $45 ($20 game + $25 Pass). I'd say get the game now, then wait for a sale on the Season Pass.

They have private matches in Titanfall. If you want/need someone to play with, I'll join you.
When my copy arrives I'm probably going to take you up on this. I played the beta tutorial for all of ten minutes. I'm going to have to battle the learning curve.

When my copy arrives I'm probably going to take you up on this. I played the beta tutorial for all of ten minutes. I'm going to have to battle the learning curve.
The best part of Titanfall is that you feel like a badass/Rambo whether or not you are playing well. The inclusion of NPCs(grunts and spectres) adds a different level of immersion compared to other FPS MP games. You find yourself runnig around killing/shooting at something all the time. That said, learning the game mechanics helps to make the experience much more enjoyable.

Anybody who is new to titanfall know how we can all play/learn together? Don't feel like jumping in with a bunch of professionals.
I agree with kill3r7. Definitely check out the Attrition game mode where you win by killing AI. I recommend playing the campaign. It is a good thing to play because there are usually a decent amount of low level noobs to play against. After you play that stuff for a while, you will be ready to move on to the other game modes.

I've been playing since launch and I still get raped by these parties of six people who just dominate and pubstomp me. Whenever I'm on the losing team, I'm always the number one loser. It's frustrating.

The best part of Titanfall is that you feel like a badass/Rambo whether or not you are playing well. The inclusion of NPCs(grunts and spectres) adds a different level of immersion compared to other FPS MP games. You find yourself runnig aroundkilling something all the time. That said, learning the game mechanics helps to make the experience much more enjoyable.

Are you the person who added me yesterday or the day before on LIVE then? Like I said, just let me know when. I get Xbox LIVE messages pushed to my phone via SmartGlass, so just message me there whenever you want someone to join you.

That's weird, it's showing as in stock right now
Yea, I noticed that too, but Im glad my order got cancelled. It was an impulse buy and I didn't need to waste $21 for a game I had already played and grew bored with rather quickly

Uh oh.

GameFly digital customers: GameFly has sold its digital download business to AtGames Holding Ltd. GameFly will continue to operate the digital download business for AtGames until later this year or until the transition is complete. Please click here for additional details concerning your user information. If you wish to find out more about AtGames, please click here.
We at AtGames are excited about the next step and future of bringing games directly to your desktop. In holding true to the fantastic service GameFly Digital has provided, AtGames’ mission is to build upon an extensive product line-up, quality service, and great customer support. AtGames appreciates your continued business and looks forward to servicing the needs of consumers like yourself through innovation, continued extensive library of great games, and build an incredible community of like-minded gamers. Thank you again for your patience and understanding during this transition period.

AtGames® develops innovative interactive entertainment products for worldwide distribution. Founded in 2001 by veterans in digital media and information technology industries, AtGames® sells and distributes various products in the North America, Latin America, Europe, C.I.S., Australia, and Asia.
AtGames is the company that sells those crappy Genesis and Atari clone machines at Walgreens and similar stores.

The fuck!? April Fools must've went back to sleep on Groundhog Day.

Seriously though, another Direct2Drive rename isn't what I had in mind.

I had a batman vita but my card was expired and I forgot to update the info.  So they cancelled.   I wish they would have gave me an option to update it. LOL

grabbed sonic lost world 3ds. $15 was low enough for me.

now only if yoshis would get that low. knowing how nintendo prices their first party stuff though, I have my doubts.

bread's done
Back