Gamefly Daily Deals: Naruto Generations $17.99, Jurassic Park 9.99, WWE 12 $9.99 more

Chlorox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Bosamba is on top of things check out his post below mine for all of tonight's deals.

Here's a couple Bosamba missed:

:xbox: Minute to Win It $12.99
:wii: Zumba Fitness 2 $14.99
was checking up on possible restocks and noticed these:
Free shipping on everything of course.
:wii: Just Dance 3 $7.99
:xbox:Wipeout In the Zone $8.99

:xbox:Adrenalin Misfits $9.99
:xbox:Body and Brain Connection
:xbox:Final Fantasy XIII-2 $9.99 360/PS3
:xbox:Street Fighter X Tekken $9.99
Birds of Steel $12.99
Lego Batman 2 3DS/Vita
I
10/23 Deals
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $8.99 360/PS3

Saints Row the Third 360/PS3

Catherine $14.99 360/PS3

Uncharted Drakes Fortune $9.99

Game of Thrones $9.99 360/PS3

Mario Tennis $17.99

NHL 12 $9.99 360/PS3

Battlefield 3 $12.99 360 only

Kinect Games:

Adrenalin Misfits $9.99

Body and Brain Connection

Zumba $12.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Furashu']so i should buy NUNS#1 and NUNS#2 instead of generations?

i dont mind spending more $$ if i get a better experience, i dont want to miss out on any of the story.

what do you suggest?[/QUOTE]

UNS 1 & 2 and you're good to go, but if you're looking for more adventure you can grab the Xbox 360 Ubisoft games, I own em all except Generations & the last gen games.

[quote name='ckc4043']I have a question.
does Anyone receive an email for this before?

Thank you for placing an order with GameFly. Please have the credit card holder for this purchase give us a call at (888) 986-6400, Monday thru Friday, 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM Central Time to confirm the order or provide a phone number where we can contact directly. Once the order has been verified, we will be happy to process.

If we do not receive contact from the credit card holder by 10/29, we will cancel the purchase and send the appropriate communication.

We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to assisting you.

Will it delay my shipping?[/QUOTE]

Never got anything like that from them. Might be an issue with the billing address.

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']UNS 1 & 2 and you're good to go, but if you're looking for more adventure you can grab the Xbox 360 Ubisoft games, I own em all except Generations & the last gen games.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated!

[quote name='InvaderZim']What a messed up company... they let you submit an order even though your on file card expiration date is outdated and then they cancel the order after you update your card info because they say you do not have the funds in your account.[/QUOTE]
I feel ya!!! I placed 3 orders and they all got cancled before I talked to customer support and figured out why. They did give me $10 credit since the deals were no longer live for me to replace an order. Still, stupid on their behalf for sure

[quote name='Furashu']so i should buy NUNS#1 and NUNS#2 instead of generations?

i dont mind spending more $$ if i get a better experience, i dont want to miss out on any of the story.

what do you suggest?[/QUOTE]

Just get NUNS2. There's no original story; it's all just a retelling of the manga/anime. The only original story comes in NUNS3.

If you haven't watched Naruto before, the story is going to be a very mediocre experience because it assumes you're familiar with all the events.

[quote name='wwe101']Come on Gamefly, bring back Catherine and SR3 and my wallet will thank you kindly![/QUOTE]

They had saints row 3 up for $11.69. I snagged two copies. But why does the price fluctuate on these games? Like battlefield 3 went from 14, to 16 down 12 and now back to $15. In a matter of days.

[quote name='angelfly']Never got anything like that from them. Might be an issue with the billing address.[/QUOTE]

Oh I see. I purchased a lot of things from gamefly before. This is my first time to receive that email..

bread's done
Back