Gamefly Daily Deals: Naruto Generations $17.99, Jurassic Park 9.99, WWE 12 $9.99 more

Chlorox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Bosamba is on top of things check out his post below mine for all of tonight's deals.

Here's a couple Bosamba missed:

:xbox: Minute to Win It $12.99
:wii: Zumba Fitness 2 $14.99
was checking up on possible restocks and noticed these:
Free shipping on everything of course.
:wii: Just Dance 3 $7.99
:xbox:Wipeout In the Zone $8.99

:xbox:Adrenalin Misfits $9.99
:xbox:Body and Brain Connection
:xbox:Final Fantasy XIII-2 $9.99 360/PS3
:xbox:Street Fighter X Tekken $9.99
Birds of Steel $12.99
Lego Batman 2 3DS/Vita
I
10/23 Deals
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $8.99 360/PS3

Saints Row the Third 360/PS3

Catherine $14.99 360/PS3

Uncharted Drakes Fortune $9.99

Game of Thrones $9.99 360/PS3

Mario Tennis $17.99

NHL 12 $9.99 360/PS3

Battlefield 3 $12.99 360 only

Kinect Games:

Adrenalin Misfits $9.99

Body and Brain Connection

Zumba $12.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='barrit']thread title needs updating now.[/QUOTE]

I actually prefer it this way since other deal sites can't immediately copy & paste this. This way CAGs just have to scroll to post 2 and get first chance at all the deals.

[quote name='Bosamba']I actually prefer it this way since other deal sites can't immediately copy & paste this. This way CAGs just have to scroll to post 2 and get first chance at all the deals.[/QUOTE]

Ok, that's cool. I almost didn't click it cause I figured I saw all the deals already the other day. I'll just remember to check the thread.

[quote name='Bosamba']Just updated Post 2. Gamefly's twitter page hasn't updated yet so I had to manually search for them.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for keeping this thread up to date.

Nothing for me today, but I am hoping a couple deals come back. And maybe even a deal for the last Ace Combat? I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Grabbed Jurassic Park - missed it when it was $10 at BB. Looks like a fun diversion for a weekend. I like adventure games, and it's nice to get away from the hardcore stuff every once in awhile.

Got Jurassic Park and WWE 12. It's kinda sad that I went with those games for $10 each and I can wait on Ninja Gaiden 3 to go below $10.

[quote name='killer9']Nothing i havent played already im guessing no more deals till monday?[/QUOTE]

I doubt we'll get any more on Monday.

[quote name='wwe101']I wanted catherine for $14.99 come on gamefly![/QUOTE]

Haha how many times does Gamefly have to put Catherine on sale before everyone on CAG gets a copy?

Got my two copies of SR3 in today, my God the disc were scratched horribly! Like someone took a belt sander to it. Ugh..but hey came with the online pass, heh.

I've heard so many bad things about Jurassic Park that I think I'd hesitate to buy it at even $5. Lemme know what you guys think of it when you get a chance to play.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']I've heard so many bad things about Jurassic Park that I think I'd hesitate to buy it at even $5. Lemme know what you guys think of it when you get a chance to play.[/QUOTE]

I was able to buy it when Best Buy had it for $10 and I'd say it's worth that much, but only if you have an interest in the license, otherwise I'd say pass on it. If you're looking for achievements, it's also pretty easy for those.

[quote name='SkiLLs7984']Got my two copies of SR3 in today, my God the disc were scratched horribly! Like someone took a belt sander to it. Ugh..but hey came with the online pass, heh.[/QUOTE]

does the online pass get you a digital copy of saints row 2? or is that a different code?

[quote name='3kingdoms']does the online pass get you a digital copy of saints row 2? or is that a different code?[/QUOTE]

I believe that already expired a long time ago and i think it was only for the ps3 version

[quote name='exaznkid']I believe that already expired a long time ago and i think it was only for the ps3 version[/QUOTE]

I redeemed it a couple of months ago and it still worked.

[quote name='GHmanRON']My wallets safe tonight. I have a $5 off coupon I need to use by Nov. 1st, so hopefully Monday has an intriguing deal for me.[/QUOTE]

Where did you get that coupon?

Picked up naruto since I always wanted to buy the game but never got around the chance at buying it. Nine tailed naruto chakra form is just overkill when I played it at my friends house.
sig.jpg

What is the difference between Naruto Generations and the first two?
I really want to play this series and I dont want to miss out on anything, so im confused as the difference... does it have extra story and start at #1?

thank you

Catherine and game of thrones came in today Catherine is in almost prestine condition (minus the really really tiny chips around the edges) and game of thrones just needs to be resurfaced and it also will be gtg. Should be getting SR3 today or Monday. (It shipped before Catherine lol)

What a messed up company... they let you submit an order even though your on file card expiration date is outdated and then they cancel the order after you update your card info because they say you do not have the funds in your account.

[quote name='Furashu']What is the difference between Naruto Generations and the first two?
I really want to play this series and I dont want to miss out on anything, so im confused as the difference... does it have extra story and start at #1?

thank you[/QUOTE]

The series is excellent, however Generations is pretty much just NUNS 2.3. You lose the boss battles in exchange for a larger roster and it's pretty much universally considered to be pretty lazy.

If you're new to the series, NUNS 2 is the better option because of the boss battles.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']The series is excellent, however Generations is pretty much just NUNS 2.3. You lose the boss battles in exchange for a larger roster and it's pretty much universally considered to be pretty lazy.

If you're new to the series, NUNS 2 is the better option because of the boss battles.[/QUOTE]

so i should buy NUNS#1 and NUNS#2 instead of generations?

i dont mind spending more $$ if i get a better experience, i dont want to miss out on any of the story.

what do you suggest?

I have a question.
does Anyone receive an email for this before?

Thank you for placing an order with GameFly. Please have the credit card holder for this purchase give us a call at (888) 986-6400, Monday thru Friday, 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM Central Time to confirm the order or provide a phone number where we can contact directly. Once the order has been verified, we will be happy to process.

If we do not receive contact from the credit card holder by 10/29, we will cancel the purchase and send the appropriate communication.

We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to assisting you.

Will it delay my shipping?

bread's done
Back