Gamefly Daily Deals: Naruto Generations $17.99, Jurassic Park 9.99, WWE 12 $9.99 more

Chlorox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Bosamba is on top of things check out his post below mine for all of tonight's deals.

Here's a couple Bosamba missed:

:xbox: Minute to Win It $12.99
:wii: Zumba Fitness 2 $14.99
was checking up on possible restocks and noticed these:
Free shipping on everything of course.
:wii: Just Dance 3 $7.99
:xbox:Wipeout In the Zone $8.99

:xbox:Adrenalin Misfits $9.99
:xbox:Body and Brain Connection
:xbox:Final Fantasy XIII-2 $9.99 360/PS3
:xbox:Street Fighter X Tekken $9.99
Birds of Steel $12.99
Lego Batman 2 3DS/Vita
I
10/23 Deals
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $8.99 360/PS3

Saints Row the Third 360/PS3

Catherine $14.99 360/PS3

Uncharted Drakes Fortune $9.99

Game of Thrones $9.99 360/PS3

Mario Tennis $17.99

NHL 12 $9.99 360/PS3

Battlefield 3 $12.99 360 only

Kinect Games:

Adrenalin Misfits $9.99

Body and Brain Connection

Zumba $12.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hypertails02']FINALLY SFxT at the sweet sweet $10 price!

Here's hoping there's not a Super Street Fighter X Tekken: GOTY Arcade Edition ver. 2013 Turbo announced anytime soon![/QUOTE]

Great price. I'd rather have it on the PS3 but tempted.

[quote name='bardockkun']Not that I'm complaining, but why is Mario Party 8 more expensive then Mario Party 9?[/QUOTE]

MP8 is the essential Mario Party experience. It's a fine blend of strategy...or it's just rare. I have no idea. lol

Asura's Wrath :ps3: is $13 again.

I actually ordered it on Monday and they still haven't shipped it. Their excuse as to why they can't ship it (either can't find the case/manual or can't find the game) doesn't make a whole lot of sense, since it's ON SALE again.

Anyways, I hope they ship mine soon. First time I've ever had them delay shipping on me...

Half tempted to buy Deus Ex HR for my GF just so I can force her to play that :lol:.

Although I will wait for another sale since other things come out and it will get in her backlog.

I can't believe Lollipop Chainsaw isn't in these sales yet. Even when I saw the previews for that game I immediately recognized as being Gamefly deal of the day material.

[quote name='lethargic']I can't believe Lollipop Chainsaw isn't in these sales yet. Even when I saw the previews for that game I immediately recognized as being Gamefly deal of the day material.[/QUOTE]

I'll bet Gamefly will have it at $15 or lower pretty soon since GameStop and Amazon have dropped the new price to $20.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']No love for Kirby? I might grab that, seems like it's not had a single sale since release.[/QUOTE]

Eh, I got burned from Epic Yarn dropping in price so fast. I'm in no hurry for this one.

Got in on this. Snagged Skyward Sword for $18.75 with tax and free shipping!! Here I was, excited about it being $35 at Kmart next week, and I got it for more than half off!

[quote name='jmeredi']Any word on if there will be new deals this evening?[/QUOTE]

New deals are up

[quote name='Bosamba']Offer good while supplies last or until Noon PST 10/26
All of the following :shipfree:

:ps3: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $9.99
:360: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $9.99
:wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword $17.99
:wii: Mario Party 9 $17.99
:3ds: Mario Tennis Open $17.99
:wii: Mario Sports Mix $19.99
:wii: Kirby's Return to Dreamland $19.99
:wii: Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond $19.99

The following titles are not a part of today's deals but do come with free shipping

:ps3: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:360: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:wii: Winter Sports 3: The Great Tournament $9.99
:ps3: Asura's Wrath $12.99
:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns $17.99

Gamefly's twitter link [/QUOTE]

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Do any of these have that online pass bullcrap where you have to pay money since it's used?[/QUOTE]

Gamefly includes everything that originally ships with the game so if it has an online pass it'll be there.

As much as I kind of want Mario Party 9 and Kirby, I know they'd just go into the backlog. Wallet is safe for now as I'm going to pass even though those are really decent prices.

[quote name='Tonious']Man I want Zelda bad. Should I jump on it or do all you CAGs thing it will go even cheaper?[/QUOTE]

doubt it. It was worth full price def get it :p

[quote name='Tonious']Man I want Zelda bad. Should I jump on it or do all you CAGs thing it will go even cheaper?[/QUOTE]

Doubt it will go cheaper, BBY had it for $14.99 after a coupon but that's long gone and probably won't be repeated.

If you want it I'd jump now. You risking at most saving $2-3 dollars Vs not getting it this cheap ever again.

Thought about Kirby... then remembered Wii games will most likely be scratched to all hell. I will wait for the price drop which should most likely happen by end of Spring. My backlog is long enough.

It should be mentioned that Skyward Sword requires Wii Motion Plus. I recently finished the game and thought it was fantastic. I might bite on Kirby but I'm not sure how soon I'll get to it with the AC3/Halo one two punch coming up real soon.

[quote name='WV Matsui']And they are? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Just updated Post 2. Gamefly's twitter page hasn't updated yet so I had to manually search for them.

bread's done
Back