Gamefly Daily Deals: Naruto Generations $17.99, Jurassic Park 9.99, WWE 12 $9.99 more

Chlorox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Bosamba is on top of things check out his post below mine for all of tonight's deals.

Here's a couple Bosamba missed:

:xbox: Minute to Win It $12.99
:wii: Zumba Fitness 2 $14.99
was checking up on possible restocks and noticed these:
Free shipping on everything of course.
:wii: Just Dance 3 $7.99
:xbox:Wipeout In the Zone $8.99

:xbox:Adrenalin Misfits $9.99
:xbox:Body and Brain Connection
:xbox:Final Fantasy XIII-2 $9.99 360/PS3
:xbox:Street Fighter X Tekken $9.99
Birds of Steel $12.99
Lego Batman 2 3DS/Vita
I
10/23 Deals
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $8.99 360/PS3

Saints Row the Third 360/PS3

Catherine $14.99 360/PS3

Uncharted Drakes Fortune $9.99

Game of Thrones $9.99 360/PS3

Mario Tennis $17.99

NHL 12 $9.99 360/PS3

Battlefield 3 $12.99 360 only

Kinect Games:

Adrenalin Misfits $9.99

Body and Brain Connection

Zumba $12.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Shameless plug....

Anyone that's interested in the online pass (not the season pass) for SR3 on 360, I have a couple on ebay for $5. PM me if you're interested and I'll shoot you a link...

[quote name='jetsaredim']Shameless plug....

Anyone that's interested in the online pass (not the season pass) for SR3 on 360, I have a couple on ebay for $5. PM me if you're interested and I'll shoot you a link...[/QUOTE]

In a Gamefly Deals thread? You do know that all used copies from Gamefly come with an online pass, right? Here's the more appropriate forum to hawk your wares: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

[quote name='Gatorsfan35']Yeah I just tried to get SR3 and no luck...looks like I missed out again[/QUOTE]

They usually restock around noon EST. so keep an eye out for it then.

Saints Row is probably worth $13. I was really looking forward to it, but after playing it for a few hours I realized I was pretty tired of the formula. Returned it to Gamestop.

Nabbed Catherine and game of thrones waiting for SR3 to come back.

Figure if I don't like game of thrones I can flip it for in store credit to BB.

[quote name='Gatorsfan35']SR3 back in stock, I just placed an order.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Just scooped one up for the 360! Now I can actually put that season pass to use! Lol

Had Catherine in my cart and figured i'd wait to place the order until SR3 came back in. Well, as soon as SR3 came back in and i placed it in my cart Catherine goes out of stock.
Grrr...
So much for trying to reduce my environmental impact while feeding my gaming addiction.

[quote name='rhubarb doom']Had Catherine in my cart and figured i'd wait to place the order until SR3 came back in. Well, as soon as SR3 came back in and i placed it in my cart Catherine goes out of stock.
Grrr...
So much for trying to reduce my environmental impact while feeding my gaming addiction.[/QUOTE]

Haha I tried that too at first, but same thing happened to me. I just said screw it after that and ordered. Hope you get a chance to get Catherine!

Will have to keep checking back for Catherine, hopefully I can catch a restock. Picked up Game of Thrones as a curiosity.

[quote name='xdgen84']Will have to keep checking back for Catherine, hopefully I can catch a restock. Picked up Game of Thrones as a curiosity.[/QUOTE]

Game of thrones story is amazing, This game is not for everyone though. If you like great graphics, smooth animations, exciting combat, and exploration than this game is not for you. The game is really linear, the graphics look PS2-era style, and controls like a WW2 era tank. Personally though I thought the characters and the story more than make up for it. It was really a hidden gem for me but huge GoT fan here of books and show though so take my advice for what is worth.

[quote name='squishface']I'm thinking either witcher 2 or nhl 12?
any thoughts ?[/QUOTE]

Witcher 2 is the better game. Plus, NHL 12 can be had from less from AWD.

[quote name='Glasscocked']Game of thrones story is amazing, This game is not for everyone though. If you like great graphics, smooth animations, exciting combat, and exploration than this game is not for you. The game is really linear, the graphics look PS2-era style, and controls like a WW2 era tank. Personally though I thought the characters and the story more than make up for it. It was really a hidden gem for me but huge GoT fan here of books and show though so take my advice for what is worth.[/QUOTE]
Excellent, huge fan of the books and series myself, glad to hear the story won't disappoint. I figured for $10 I could do a lot worse...and have!

[quote name='mars009']Dang SR3 is now 17.99 :([/QUOTE]

Looks like all the prices went up and free shipping disappeared. They started this sale one hour earlier and ended it 5 hours earlier than they usually do.

[quote name='Velo214']
also i bought 2 re orcs, my gf and i plan to play it someday when backlog is caught up.[/QUOTE]

I hope she dumps you for that.
:booty:

[quote name='PlowK1NG']I hope she dumps you for that.
:booty:[/QUOTE]

LOL, Is that game really this bad? It's been dangling at 8 bucks. The girl at the local GS said there were three games she'd break if people tried to trade in: Brink, DNF and RE:ORC. That's fine company.

Copy and paste from SD:

Just Dance 3 (Wii) - $7.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3) - $9.99
Street Fighter X Tekken (Xbox 360) - $9.99
Wipeout: In the Zone (Xbox 360) - $8.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Xbox 360) - $9.99
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (3DS) - $14.99
Birds of Steel (Xbox 360) - $12.99
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS Vita) - $14.99

@ChuckInKC

[quote name='bardockkun']There are at least 4 people on this thread that say the game sucks. This game sucks. It's hard to make a less then mediocre third person shooter in this day and age, especially when it has 4 player co-op, but this game succeeds with shit smeared colors. Terrible cover system, bullet sponge enemies, unbalanced character classes and horrible AI. That and we're not even going to dwell into the stories and characters. Why? Because it's non existent! Yet the game expects you to give a shit about these no name characters when the stupid out of no where twist comes out in the end. fuck this game.

[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's atrocious. Also, one of the endings completely destroys the RE canon.

I never payed full priced for any games except for RE: ORC. It just had to be that game out of all the game that I chose to pay full price on. A buddy who convinced me to buy it on released bailed on me the day after release. Feelsbad.

[quote name='ChuckInKC']LOL, Is that game really this bad? It's been dangling at 8 bucks. The girl at the local GS said there were three games she'd break if people tried to trade in: Brink, DNF and RE:ORC. That's fine company.[/QUOTE]
its not that bad played with a buddy and enjoyed it. not a horrible game lik everyone says. i have played worse.

My copy of Kingdoms of Amalur I got from them came in poop condition. Gonna rent a different copy and send back the dud...(This is the first time I got a game in such terrible condition.)

[quote name='eLefAdEr']Copy and paste from SD:

Just Dance 3 (Wii) - $7.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3) - $9.99
Street Fighter X Tekken (Xbox 360) - $9.99
Wipeout: In the Zone (Xbox 360) - $8.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Xbox 360) - $9.99
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (3DS) - $14.99
Birds of Steel (Xbox 360) - $12.99
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS Vita) - $14.99[/QUOTE]

Here's a link:

http://www.gamefly.com/buy-games/Br...5000259&isListView=False&adtrackingid=cmju029

This sudden rush of cheapo games is ridiculous. I've got KoA, Ridge Racer, Syndicate, AC5, Asura's Wrath, Street Fighter x Tekken and FFXIII-2 coming in. All for less than a hundo. I'll never clear my backlog.

[quote name='CandyCaptain']My copy of Kingdoms of Amalur I got from them came in poop condition. Gonna rent a different copy and send back the dud...(This is the first time I got a game in such terrible condition.)[/QUOTE]

You should email and tell them. Their CS is pretty decent. I told them I had a PS3 case in shoddy shape and they sent a new one.

[quote name='CandyCaptain']My copy of Kingdoms of Amalur I got from them came in poop condition. Gonna rent a different copy and send back the dud...(This is the first time I got a game in such terrible condition.)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I had to send mine back too. Luckily I was able to place another order under a different account so we shall see if that one is bad too.

[quote name='ChuckInKC']You should email and tell them. Their CS is pretty decent. I told them I had a PS3 case in shoddy shape and they sent a new one.[/QUOTE]I think he's talking about the disk not the case.

[quote name='krashhole']Backlogs suck lol. I had to finally do away with a big percentage of my games a while back.[/QUOTE]

That's what I did last week via Amazon and GS trade ins. I realized I'm never going to have enough time to play 25 or more games. Seeing the stack was stressful enough.

bread's done
Back