Gamefly Daily Deals: Naruto Generations $17.99, Jurassic Park 9.99, WWE 12 $9.99 more

Chlorox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Bosamba is on top of things check out his post below mine for all of tonight's deals.

Here's a couple Bosamba missed:

:xbox: Minute to Win It $12.99
:wii: Zumba Fitness 2 $14.99
was checking up on possible restocks and noticed these:
Free shipping on everything of course.
:wii: Just Dance 3 $7.99
:xbox:Wipeout In the Zone $8.99

:xbox:Adrenalin Misfits $9.99
:xbox:Body and Brain Connection
:xbox:Final Fantasy XIII-2 $9.99 360/PS3
:xbox:Street Fighter X Tekken $9.99
Birds of Steel $12.99
Lego Batman 2 3DS/Vita
I
10/23 Deals
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $8.99 360/PS3

Saints Row the Third 360/PS3

Catherine $14.99 360/PS3

Uncharted Drakes Fortune $9.99

Game of Thrones $9.99 360/PS3

Mario Tennis $17.99

NHL 12 $9.99 360/PS3

Battlefield 3 $12.99 360 only

Kinect Games:

Adrenalin Misfits $9.99

Body and Brain Connection

Zumba $12.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brother Daz']I think he's talking about the disk not the case.[/QUOTE]

Yea, i'm sure they only replace damaged cases, and not games.

lolwut

[quote name='Nochance']Yea, i'm sure they only replace damaged cases, and not games.

lolwut[/QUOTE]

Actually GF will not replace a damaged game. They'll issue a refund and a return mailer for the damaged game.

Picked up :360: Birds of Steel. Critic Reviews were good, but the user reviews pushed me over the edge.

"Birds of Steel doesn't quite manage to marry arcade and simulator crowds in a single console title, but it does pull off being the best online combat flight simulator on consoles, bar none." Destructoid.

[quote name='kill3r7']Actually GF will not replace a damaged game. They'll issue a refund and a return mailer for the damaged game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that makes sense. Luckily, KOA is on sale often enough to order it again if you want, but for now, get a refund if you can. I've rarely had an issue with discs, with the exception of scratches on an old FIFA for 360. It's 2012, and people still treat $60 game discs like Frisbees. smh

[quote name='Bosamba']Picked up :360: Birds of Steel. Critic Reviews were good, but the user reviews pushed me over the edge.

"Birds of Steel doesn't quite manage to marry arcade and simulator crowds in a single console title, but it does pull off being the best online combat flight simulator on consoles, bar none." Destructoid.[/QUOTE]

Picked it up as well, I seem to remember liking the demo.

Sure, i forget to checl CAG last night, and i missed out on Catherine for the PS3 at that price for the third or 4th time. Here's to hoping it'll drop to $20 or less on black friday. I do have the Love Is Over version, but that's staying sealed.

ff xiii-2 for 10 bucks? ugh, why did i buy it for 30 months ago!?!?!? haha, i havent even touched it yet.

i have a disease!

[quote name='Sandrock7383']ff xiii-2 for 10 bucks? ugh, why did i buy it for 30 months ago!?!?!? haha, i havent even touched it yet.

i have a disease![/QUOTE]
That's amazing considering it came out in January this year. How's that time machine treating you? Is Call of Duty: Super Modern Decor Warfare 6 as amazing as people say it is?

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Im waiting for a complete edition of FF13-2 for cheap. Anyone that has played it, how important is the DLC?[/QUOTE]

Not at all. The DLC sucks. There's a free costume for Serah you can grab.

The Lightning last chapter DLC or whatever can just be watched on Youtube. Don't blow money on it unless you want to play it first and easy mode through the entire game.

It's not a great game, but it is fun while it lasts. Just be warned that if you're a completionist and aren't keen on solving puzzles with guides that you may throw something through your computer screen on the clock puzzles.

[quote name='bardockkun']That's amazing considering it came out in January this year. How's that time machine treating you? Is Call of Duty: Super Modern Decor Warfare 6 as amazing as people say it is?[/QUOTE]
Funny how a comma can fuck with your mind huh? Lol what he meant is that he bought it for $30, months ago and he still hasn't played it.

Birds of Steel is only $14.55 at Amazon with FSSS. You should probably get it there instead of Gamefly since it would be the same after tax if you're considering getting it.

[quote name='eXiON']Funny how a comma can fuck with your mind huh? Lol what he meant is that he bought it for $30, months ago and he still hasn't played it.[/QUOTE]
I Still prefer thinking a CAG here has a time machine dammit! DON'T TAKE THAT ILLUSION AWAY FROM ME!

[quote name='whitereflection']Birds of Steel is only $14.55 at Amazon with FSSS. You should probably get it there instead of Gamefly since it would be the same after tax if you're considering getting it.[/QUOTE]

I don't have Prime so I'd have to add on $4.95 for s/h. I have some stuff in my wish list for FSSS filler, but trying to watch the budget at the moment. Thanks for the info though.

Also, in the interest of building an active online community, the strategy guide for Street Fighter X Tekken is only $2.29 at Amazon with FSSS. It is an extremely well-written and helpful guide - one of the best I've ever read - and clocks in at 400 pages, the latter 15 pages devoted to art from the game, so maybe it saves you from buying the SFxT artbook, if you were interested in that. Granted, some of the info will be out of date when the game updates later this year.

[quote name='bardockkun']That's amazing considering it came out in January this year. How's that time machine treating you? Is Call of Duty: Super Modern Decor Warfare 6 as amazing as people say it is?[/QUOTE]

He means he paid 30 dollars for it months ago. Not that he got it 30 months ago.

[quote name='GenTrapstar']He means he paid 30 dollars for it months ago. Not that he got it 30 months ago.[/QUOTE]
I Stick by what I said a few posts earlier about my reading mistake several posts above this.

I'm considering Lego Batman 2 on Vita since I've still got the $5 off coupon from the survey a while back. Has anyone played it? I like Batman a whole lot and I like Lego games just fine, and I'm not particularly concerned about the lack of open-world stuff. I mostly want to know if the cutscenes are the same as the main game.

[quote name='whitereflection']Birds of Steel is only $14.55 at Amazon with FSSS. You should probably get it there instead of Gamefly since it would be the same after tax if you're considering getting it.[/QUOTE]

Can't sing enough praises about either this game or its predecessor, IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey. There isn't a 'true' flight simulator like it for consoles. Turn on Realistic difficulty and your screen will darken or turn red depending on which directional G-forces you are trying to do during maneuvers.

[quote name='kill3r7']Actually GF will not replace a damaged game. They'll issue a refund and a return mailer for the damaged game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I sent a e-mail to them last night about it, and the response I got seemed to indicate I wasn't gonna get a copy back. That's why I am glad I didn't cancel my trial period yet. Gonna use it to get a replacement that way. Might do it with Mass Effect 3 and Armored Core V too. They both have lots of micro scratches and chips. So far Mass Effect 3 seems OK, been playing the multi-player just fine...

But yeah, KOA was just broken, 10mins into it right when you meet up with the midgets and they tell you to leave. First it would lose audio then the little man would kill the game with his unavoidable dialog which could never be finished. I would actually get Disc Read Error, I have NEVER got that message before. PS3 asks me to quit game every time.

That's how bad of condition the disc is in...

$10 for SFxT is worth it to check out the patch they're doing and get some achievements on 360.

In for Street Fighter vs Tekken (Xbox) and Lego Batman (Vita). These Gamefly sales are killing me and my wallet. Especially since I know they will go into the backlog most likely.

[quote name='angelfly']Battlefield at $13 is tempting. My plate is currently full as I'm trying to trim my backlog but I might still bite.

But on second though I think it'd be better to wait for Battlefield Premium to drop to this price point.[/QUOTE]

great price i bought two at !4.69 bought two more because the price is too good. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone tell me how gamefly quantity limit works? It tells me I can only buy 2... after I buy that does the limit reset after a week or i can only buy 2 of the same game for life?

[quote name='ChuckInKC']Waiting on Binary Domain to dip below 15. I'll give it another few weeks.[/QUOTE]
Umm sorry to tell you but it was $15 this past week+weekend.

[quote name='RealDeals']Umm sorry to tell you but it was $15 this past week+weekend.[/QUOTE]

Read his post again

Just a heads up for those interested in RE:ORC....I bought the special edition when it came out. I wasn't impressed but I got into it for a few weeks (seemed a lot easier at the time). After a series of updates, the game plays worse than when I originally had bought it. I literally just jumped into the beginning of the game for about 12 minutes and tried my hardest and I can't force myself to endure any more of it.

No game this generation should ever have enemies that literally absorb bullets no problem (and I'm talking about humans, no zombies or BOW's). It's an irritatingly horrible game now and one that I will gladly trade any CAGer for...I'll even throw in the weapon pack by content transfer.

RE6 is light years better and unbelievably more polished. ORC plays like something between the N64 and PS2 era, it has too many inexcusable problems for this gen. I'm saving you $10 by telling you not to bother...believe me. I was one of the only people who initially didn't mind it.

[quote name='RealDeals']Umm sorry to tell you but it was $15 this past week+weekend.[/QUOTE]

NOOOOO! How am I supposed to live outside the internet if every time I go somewhere, I miss a sale? :(

[quote name='ChuckInKC']NOOOOO! How am I supposed to live outside the internet if every time I go somewhere, I miss a sale? :([/QUOTE]
Sadly, there's no way around it bud. What I do though is have these on speed dials on both my phone and tablet.. Otherwise I'd be missing out all the time on these deals.

FINALLY SFxT at the sweet sweet $10 price!

Here's hoping there's not a Super Street Fighter X Tekken: GOTY Arcade Edition ver. 2013 Turbo announced anytime soon!

[quote name='masterd919']Just a heads up for those interested in RE:ORC....I bought the special edition when it came out. I wasn't impressed but I got into it for a few weeks (seemed a lot easier at the time). After a series of updates, the game plays worse than when I originally had bought it. I literally just jumped into the beginning of the game for about 12 minutes and tried my hardest and I can't force myself to endure any more of it.

No game this generation should ever have enemies that literally absorb bullets no problem (and I'm talking about humans, no zombies or BOW's). It's an irritatingly horrible game now and one that I will gladly trade any CAGer for...I'll even throw in the weapon pack by content transfer.

RE6 is light years better and unbelievably more polished. ORC plays like something between the N64 and PS2 era, it has too many inexcusable problems for this gen. I'm saving you $10 by telling you not to bother...believe me. I was one of the only people who initially didn't mind it.[/QUOTE]

I bought ORC off of Gamefly for about $10. I haven't played much of it but what I played of it I enjoyed. The game is A LOT better if you;re playing with a friend.

I'd suggest it, but definitely not for 60 bucks but 10. Totally worth it.

bread's done
Back