Gamefly Daily Deals: Naruto Generations $17.99, Jurassic Park 9.99, WWE 12 $9.99 more

Chlorox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Bosamba is on top of things check out his post below mine for all of tonight's deals.

Here's a couple Bosamba missed:

:xbox: Minute to Win It $12.99
:wii: Zumba Fitness 2 $14.99
was checking up on possible restocks and noticed these:
Free shipping on everything of course.
:wii: Just Dance 3 $7.99
:xbox:Wipeout In the Zone $8.99

:xbox:Adrenalin Misfits $9.99
:xbox:Body and Brain Connection
:xbox:Final Fantasy XIII-2 $9.99 360/PS3
:xbox:Street Fighter X Tekken $9.99
Birds of Steel $12.99
Lego Batman 2 3DS/Vita
I
10/23 Deals
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $8.99 360/PS3

Saints Row the Third 360/PS3

Catherine $14.99 360/PS3

Uncharted Drakes Fortune $9.99

Game of Thrones $9.99 360/PS3

Mario Tennis $17.99

NHL 12 $9.99 360/PS3

Battlefield 3 $12.99 360 only

Kinect Games:

Adrenalin Misfits $9.99

Body and Brain Connection

Zumba $12.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Punisher']is it really that bad? i never play it. I did get RE6 on release day from GS. I like it, but its more action and too much button mashing on cut screen. I think they try to do too much stuff. I wish re got back into roots.[/QUOTE]
There are at least 4 people on this thread that say the game sucks. This game sucks. It's hard to make a less then mediocre third person shooter in this day and age, especially when it has 4 player co-op, but this game succeeds with shit smeared colors. Terrible cover system, bullet sponge enemies, unbalanced character classes and horrible AI. That and we're not even going to dwell into the stories and characters. Why? Because it's non existent! Yet the game expects you to give a shit about these no name characters when the stupid out of no where twist comes out in the end. fuck this game.

Also who ever says this game "isn't that bad", then it's like saying "this piece of shit smells less terrible then that piece of shit." It doesn't matter in the end because it's still a piece of shit.

[quote name='Vigilante']No, you don't. You just need to provide your email address and a password so you can check out, but you don't need to be a Gamefly member to get in on these sweet deals. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response :) Now to wait for it to restock...:hot:

God damn it, I was planning on getting my spending under control but a less than half price Mario Tennis is really hard to pass on...

Finally got Catherine after missing every other sale by 5 minutes.

Whew.

And I was one who ignored the warnings against RE:ORC last sale. It's terrible. If you watch gameplay and like 3rd person shooters, you might think it worthwhile, but you'd be wrong.

lol i liked RE:ORC.BUT the game was glitchy on release. I had a ton of fun playing with just me and my friend but on the hardest difficulty.Somehow it made the game fun.However dont go in thinking this is RE-RECVX type of game, its a socom zombie shooter

[quote name='bardockkun']There are at least 4 people on this thread that say the game sucks. This game sucks. It's hard to make a less then mediocre third person shooter in this day and age, especially when it has 4 player co-op, but this game succeeds with shit smeared colors. Terrible cover system, bullet sponge enemies, unbalanced character classes and horrible AI. That and we're not even going to dwell into the stories and characters. Why? Because it's non existent! Yet the game expects you to give a shit about these no name characters when the stupid out of no where twist comes out in the end. fuck this game.

Also who ever says this game "isn't that bad", then it's like saying "this piece of shit smells less terrible then that piece of shit." It doesn't matter in the end because it's still a piece of shit.[/QUOTE]

thanks. lol love your quote.

I'd really like to pick up SR3 again at that price, but I know MoH, Halo 4, and BLOPS 2 are gonna keep Mr busy till the end of the year anyways. I'll pass.

Finally was able to get a copy of Catherine before it sold out, I think I missed it two or so times in the last year at Gamefly alone. Was tempted to get Witcher 2, but waiting for lower, was bummed my Best Buy didn't have any for the $10 after @gamer coupon deal a while back. And a 2nd copy of SR3 for Co-op with the wife, but we haven't even played co-op on SR2 yet, but its good to plan ahead.

[quote name='Francision']Aw, I have to rent Saints Row the 3rd if I wanna buy it used. :( Why can't I just purchase it without renting?[/QUOTE]

Because they sold out of their for sale allocation.

Might want to check in later as GF might restock.

Ordered a SR3 for my buddy so that we can do some co-op, thanks for posting this OP!
Should say I got it on my phone a while ago when it was in stock.

[quote name='killer9']Eh i ordered saints row the third for $7.24 i will just give it away if i don't like it.[/QUOTE]

that's impossible. It's pure fun in video game form. Great coop too.

[quote name='VideoGameCollector17']Just picked up SR3, thanks OP! Anyone know what the condition of the game might be in?[/QUOTE]

It might be chipped along the edges. :)

[quote name='affa']If you watch gameplay and like 3rd person shooters, you might think it worthwhile, but you'd be wrong.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='bardockkun']This. It slashed my tires and got my family addicted to crystal meth. It is a terrible game.[/QUOTE]

This really makes me want to pull out my copy from the backlog and give it a spin. It'll be a nice relaxing evening of Bath Salts and RE:ORC. What could go wrong?

Another Gamefly sale and another 2 games to add to backlog:)

Catherine (360)
NHL 12 (360)

Thanks OP!.......got 2 other games from Gamefly coming today from weekend sale!

I was just thinking how I would like to play Unchated again. Might try BF 3 again also. At these prices it is just hard to pass up. GF is killing it with these sales.

[quote name='Kerig']This really makes me want to pull out my copy from the backlog and give it a spin. It'll be a nice relaxing evening of Bath Salts and RE:ORC. What could go wrong?[/QUOTE]

After everyone constantly shitting on the game I finally gave it a try.

I would say the best/worst part of the game is that it only takes 4-5 hours to complete the main "story" missions. That is if you never wait for your retarded AI team mates though and blast through the thing like they don't even exist.

Snagged a Catherine 360 (although I was kinda hoping for the PS3 version). I'm so glad I wake up early for work! >: D

Anyone else's backlog getting scary big?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back