GameFly March 2012 Sale - Under $15 Blowout

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthly used game sale is returns with under $15 prices and free shipping on sale items. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 3/26.

L.A. Noire $8.99
Homefront $9.99
Crysis 2 $9.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $12.99
:ps3: MLB 11: The Show $12.99
:ps3: Rage $12.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $7.99
:ps3: Captain America: Super Soldier $9.99
:ps3: Dungeon Siege III $9.99
:ps3: Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters $9.99
:ps3: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $9.99
:ps3: X-Men: Destiny $9.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Alice: Madness Returns $14.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $14.99

:360: Bulletstorm $7.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2$12.99
:360: Driver: San Francisco$12.99
:360: Portal 2 $12.99
:360: Alice: Madness Returns$14.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $7.99
:360: L.A. Noire $7.99
:360: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $8.99
:360: Captain America: Super Soldier $8.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $8.99
:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $9.99
:360: El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:360: Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters $9.99
:360: Major League Baseball 2K11 $9.99
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $9.99
:360: X-Men: Destiny $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:360: Rage $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:360: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year $14.99

:wii: Call of Duty:Black Ops $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $14.99
:wii: Hasbro Family Game Night 3 $14.99
:wii: Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters $7.99
:wii: Nicktoons MLB $7.99
:wii: Santa Claus is Comin' to Town $7.99
:wii: Captain America: Super Soldier $9.99
:wii: Cars 2 $9.99
:wii: Driver: San Francisco $9.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:wii: Smurfs Dance Party $9.99
:wii: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 $12.99
:wii: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $12.99
:wii: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $12.99
:wii: Phineas & Ferb: Across the Second Dimension $12.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anybody tell me if SOCOM 4 is any good? It's the only game on the list that interests me and I've heard some people say it's pretty great and some people say it's a pile of shit.

I just want a good tactical shooter to tide me over until Spec Ops: The Line comes out.

[quote name='Gorilla Gravy']Can anybody tell me if SOCOM 4 is any good? It's the only game on the list that interests me and I've heard some people say it's pretty great and some people say it's a pile of shit.

I just want a good tactical shooter to tide me over until Spec Ops: The Line comes out.[/QUOTE]
I'm playing it now with the sharpshooter and I enjoy it, I suspect that it will be pretty short though.

Just watched some gameplay videos of Captain America and immediately pulled the trigger on a PS3 version. Very fun looking game.

How good is Captain America for a movie game? I heard the combat system was similar to Arkham Asylum/City so I jumped on it at $8.99.

[quote name='Gorilla Gravy']Can anybody tell me if SOCOM 4 is any good? It's the only game on the list that interests me and I've heard some people say it's pretty great and some people say it's a pile of shit.

I just want a good tactical shooter to tide me over until Spec Ops: The Line comes out.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't get into it. Never really cared for the serious. I picked out up cheap for my dad though. He's a huge fan of the series. I'm positive he owns all of the PS2 copies. He's having a blast playing through it. I can say that it's quite difficult.

[quote name='Pontiaction']Thanks! Picked up Driver: San Fran for 360. Have been waiting for this one to get stupid cheap.[/QUOTE]

Still waiting for the $9.99 price point. I'm so damn cheap. ;)

[quote name='TooPoor']I'm playing it now with the sharpshooter and I enjoy it, I suspect that it will be pretty short though.[/QUOTE]

Have you tried the online? That's whats most important to me when buying old multiplayer games, if the online is a ghost town or not. That's where I'll get my moneys worth (In terms of replayability) but if nobody plays it then I probably won't bother.

And if you know about the Best Buy deal I guess nobody here should bother ordering Bulletstorm or Rage off this deal.

Well Space Marine and Portal 2 went out of stock while I was putting in my info. Lame... Sort of makes me not want to get Rage and Crysis 2...

This might be a dumb question, but do I have to be a current gamefly member to get these? I had a free trial last october and I have a coupon for another free month but I want to wait to redeem it till after college graduation...

LA Noire, Alice, and Space Marine for ~$35.

Never jumped on one of these before, but they sound like the Real Deal. Excellent prices all around; thanks Cheepy! :D

[quote name='MasaTFC']This might be a dumb question, but do I have to be a current gamefly member to get these? I had a free trial last october and I have a coupon for another free month but I want to wait to redeem it till after college graduation...[/QUOTE]

No.

Damn, just my luck. All of the games that I'd be willing to buy at these prices, I've already played them, and beat most of them. The only two I haven't played yet that I've been looking at are FEAR 3 and Shadows of the Damned. Anyone know if they're any good?

Mmm... some of these look cool. I already own El Shaddai. Bulletstorm, Cap'n America, Crysis 2 and Space Marine all seem like solid buys at 9.99 or less, but I doubt that it'll be hard to find them for that price down the line, so really no need to pull the trigger right now for me.

Neat sale though for those who are eager to play those games.

I couldn't pass up on Shadows of the Damned and Portal 2 at $12.99 each. Looks like I'll have something to keep me busy after Mass Effect 3.

Warhammer: Space Marine (PS3) manages to always sell out when I check, on one hand this has kept me from getting it, on the other it means it keeps getting cheaper thus saving me money as it would immediately go to the backlog anyways. So...curse and thank you fellow CAGs.

Aw why do I have the urge to buy some of these when I really do not need them? Thinking of captain america and transformers and I really want to play through oblivion again. My gaming collection says yes, but my money and time say no

[quote name='cynicalaa22']Damn, just my luck. All of the games that I'd be willing to buy at these prices, I've already played them, and beat most of them. The only two I haven't played yet that I've been looking at are FEAR 3 and Shadows of the Damned. Anyone know if they're any good?[/QUOTE]

I thought Shadows was a good game, was actually one of the games I played during my gamefly trial. Def worth the purchase for this price.

Also, thanks flicker!

[quote name='Lugi']I just dropped $72.

Why? :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

To "save" a ton of money. I know...it does not make sense, but I've fallen victim to it. Multiple times. Common affliction among cheap ass gamers is saving oneself into poverty. ;)

[quote name='ck76']To "save" a ton of money. I know...it does not make sense, but I've fallen victim to it. Multiple times. Common affliction among cheap ass gamers is saving oneself into poverty. ;)[/QUOTE]

Lol so true but at least we have boxes of cheap games to hide next fo in the rain

bread's done
Back