GameFly March 2014 Used Game Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Sale goes live 3/18 at 10AM PST - Ends 3/24

Xbox 360
Lost Planet 3 $9.99
Metro: Last Light $9.99
Saints Row: The Third $9.99

Payday 2 $12.99
Saints Row IV $12.99
Deadpool $17.99

Batman: Arkham City $8.99

Battlefield 3 $8.99

Crysis 3 $8.99

Hitman: Absolution $8.99 

Sleeping Dogs $8.99

Sniper 2: Ghost Warrior $8.99

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $8.99

Turbo: Super Stunt Squad $8.99

Armored Core: Verdict Day $9.99

Assassin's Creed III $9.99

BioShock Infinite $9.99

Borderlands 2 $9.99

Dead Island $9.99

Dead Space 3 $9.99

Far Cry 3 $9.99

Fast & Furious Showdown $9.99

Remember Me $9.99

Spec Ops: The Line $9.99

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $9.99

Tomb Raider $9.99

Darksiders II $12.99

Prototype 2 $12.99

The Smurfs 2 $14.99

Dynasty Warriors 8 $19.99

PlayStation 3 
God of War: Ascension $9.99
Tomb Raider $9.99
Puppeteer $14.99
Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness $19.99
Dragon's Crown $19.99
Dynasty Warriors 8 $19.99

Aliens: Colonial Marines $8.99

Crysis 3 $8.99

Sniper 2: Ghost Warrior $8.99

Star Trek $8.99

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $8.99

Assassin's Creed III $9.99

BioShock Infinite $9.99

Dead Island Riptide $9.99

Dead Space 3 $9.99

Fast & Furious Showdown $9.99

Grid 2 $9.99

Lost Planet 3 $9.99

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance $9.99

Metro: Last Light $9.99

Remember Me $9.99

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $12.99

Fuse $12.99

Payday 2 $12.99

Saints Row IV $12.99

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon... $14.99 

Killer is Dead $14.99

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch $14.99

The Smurfs 2 $14.99

Deadpool $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed Metro for :ps3:. Tempted on Puppeteer but I think I'll give it a little more time. Was just talking last night about how long it'd been since I'd bought from Gamefly...

I had Disgaea D2 in my cart, had to update my CC and then it sold out and removed it from my cart...

....awaiting the time when GameFly starts selling used Xbox One and PlayStation 4 games....

But thanks for posting the deals anyway, CheapyD.

....awaiting the time when GameFly starts selling used Xbox One and PlayStation 4 games....

But thanks for posting the deals anyway, CheapyD.
Well that one will be launch games, I'm waiting for the second big one with the first crop of really good next gen games.

I was thinking of giving D2 another shot at $20, but it looks like it's only available for renting at the moment. If I put it at the top of my queue, get it shipped during the sale, and choose to keep it, I should be able to get it at the sale price, right? It still says it's available now for renting, and they should be shipping out my next game in the next day or so.

This sale makes me realize how good PS+ is. I prefer my xbox and would have bought multiple games for it if they hadn't been offered for free on Playstation. I my like the 360 better, but not $10 per game better. I am still waiting for $10 (or free) Puppeteer and Dragons Crown

This sale makes me realize how good PS+ is. I prefer my xbox and would have bought multiple games for it if they hadn't been offered for free on Playstation. I my like the 360 better, but not $10 per game better. I am still waiting for $10 (or free) Puppeteer and Dragons Crown
I sincerely doubt Dragon's Crown will go PS+...Puppeteer will eventually though.

I sincerely doubt Dragon's Crown will go PS+...Puppeteer will eventually though.
Yea, I don't see it happening anytime soon either, but it did go on sale for $17.xx a few weeks ago (as did the Vita version), so, I'm personally still holding out for a price around $10 digital for each. I really wish they were cross buy..

And Disgaea D2 is already out of stock. Damn, that's the only one I wanted from the list. Apparently I can rent it and keep it for $20, but no way I'm subscribing only to get the one game cheap.

Deadpool is out of print. Do you think it will drop to a lower price? Or if I don't get it now, will it be gone for good from Gamefly?

And Disgaea D2 is already out of stock. Damn, that's the only one I wanted from the list. Apparently I can rent it and keep it for $20, but no way I'm subscribing only to get the one game cheap.
You can sign up for a free one-month trial, but they might charge shipping on the game if you're not a paying member, plus they put a $15.95 hold on your card for 3-5 days. It nets you a code for a free month of Hulu Plus, though.

Deadpool is out of print. Do you think it will drop to a lower price? Or if I don't get it now, will it be gone for good from Gamefly?
This is what I think. If the game is oop, Gamefly or any retail stores will try to get rid of it during their special sale events until is all gone. If there's any left over, GF will carry over to the next sale, maybe lower the price, maybe not. But if the game is gone this time especially oop game, then will likely never come back. If you see it during the non sale event, it be much higher price.

GF had sale on Deadly Premonition PS3 during the last sale and that game is also oop. I don't see it this time. I'm also wondering if it'll come back.

Do you guys/gals think I should wait for Ni No Kuni to drop to $10 or bite now?
Depends on your backlog and how long can you wait :)

I have huge backlog and I can't even pull the trigger on Metro LL and it's only $10. I'm not even waiting for it to drop lower. I'm just waiting until less games in my backlog so I can put that in my backlog

This is what I think. If the game is oop, Gamefly or any retail stores will try to get rid of it during their special sale events until is all gone. If there's any left over, GF will carry over to the next sale, maybe lower the price, maybe not. But if the game is gone this time especially oop game, then will likely never come back. If you see it during the non sale event, it be much higher price.

GF had sale on Deadly Premonition PS3 during the last sale and that game is also oop. I don't see it this time. I'm also wondering if it'll come back.
I just bought Deadpool. Don't want to be stuck without it in the future, and $18 isn't too bad.

Meh. Nothing for me this time around. I've got Fable Anniversary and Fable II to go through anyways, so I'll pass on this sale. Thanks for the heads up OP.

All I wanted was Grid 2 on ps3 and it sold out in first 2 hours...of course the 360 version is in stock for whatever reason. U would think with gt6 out the ps3 version would have sold slower.

Appreciate the post OP!  Could anyone speak to whether Saints Row 4 is worth it on 360 for a friend and myself?  We enjoy that series, really dig the co-op and have been waiting for the right price.

Appreciate the post OP! Could anyone speak to whether Saints Row 4 is worth it on 360 for a friend and myself? We enjoy that series, really dig the co-op and have been waiting for the right price.
I didn't try co-op, but I loved Saint's Row 4. The super powers make it feel like a whole new game and some parts of the game were hilarious. I rarely recommend games, but I think this one is very worthwhile.

All I wanted was Grid 2 on ps3 and it sold out in first 2 hours...of course the 360 version is in stock for whatever reason. U would think with gt6 out the ps3 version would have sold slower.
Probably sold out due to the Best Buy flip ($10--$17) if I had to guess. I didn't think it was too great of a game.

I didn't try co-op, but I loved Saint's Row 4. The super powers make it feel like a whole new game and some parts of the game were hilarious. I rarely recommend games, but I think this one is very worthwhile.
Appreciate the response and clarity, I will alert my co-op bro that we have purchases we need to make!

bread's done
Back