GameFly March 2014 Used Game Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Sale goes live 3/18 at 10AM PST - Ends 3/24

Xbox 360
Lost Planet 3 $9.99
Metro: Last Light $9.99
Saints Row: The Third $9.99

Payday 2 $12.99
Saints Row IV $12.99
Deadpool $17.99

Batman: Arkham City $8.99

Battlefield 3 $8.99

Crysis 3 $8.99

Hitman: Absolution $8.99 

Sleeping Dogs $8.99

Sniper 2: Ghost Warrior $8.99

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $8.99

Turbo: Super Stunt Squad $8.99

Armored Core: Verdict Day $9.99

Assassin's Creed III $9.99

BioShock Infinite $9.99

Borderlands 2 $9.99

Dead Island $9.99

Dead Space 3 $9.99

Far Cry 3 $9.99

Fast & Furious Showdown $9.99

Remember Me $9.99

Spec Ops: The Line $9.99

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $9.99

Tomb Raider $9.99

Darksiders II $12.99

Prototype 2 $12.99

The Smurfs 2 $14.99

Dynasty Warriors 8 $19.99

PlayStation 3 
God of War: Ascension $9.99
Tomb Raider $9.99
Puppeteer $14.99
Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness $19.99
Dragon's Crown $19.99
Dynasty Warriors 8 $19.99

Aliens: Colonial Marines $8.99

Crysis 3 $8.99

Sniper 2: Ghost Warrior $8.99

Star Trek $8.99

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $8.99

Assassin's Creed III $9.99

BioShock Infinite $9.99

Dead Island Riptide $9.99

Dead Space 3 $9.99

Fast & Furious Showdown $9.99

Grid 2 $9.99

Lost Planet 3 $9.99

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance $9.99

Metro: Last Light $9.99

Remember Me $9.99

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $12.99

Fuse $12.99

Payday 2 $12.99

Saints Row IV $12.99

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon... $14.99 

Killer is Dead $14.99

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch $14.99

The Smurfs 2 $14.99

Deadpool $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my copies of BioShock Infinite and GoW Ascension (both PS3) today like I was hoping they'd arrive.
Everything is in good condition. Pretty pleased that my copy of GoW ascension doesn't come with "LAST OF US DEMO INCLUDED" on the cover art. Still came with the code for it along with Zeus and Isaac DLC (which if anyone wants that DLC for PSASBR let me know).
But yeah, definitely buy 2 games during these sales, even if you choose free shipping, they come in priority shipping boxes.

Looking forward to the next sale, I've bought quite a few games from them and really don't have any complaints (only nitpick was my copy of DmCs button where you pop in the disc was slightly chipped but the disc still fits in fine). Hoping Dragons Crown drops to 15 or so for the next. :)

Got my games and Disgaea even came with the art print and CD. MGSRR came in good shape except the disc. Rarely order from GF and never had an issue, how are they going to handle it?
No replacement copies, only refunds. They pay return shipping. Risk free but it does suck you can't just get a replacement. If the game you have to send back is still in stock just place another order and contact them about a refund on the defective one.

Got my copies of BioShock Infinite and GoW Ascension (both PS3) today like I was hoping they'd arrive.
Everything is in good condition. Pretty pleased that my copy of GoW ascension doesn't come with "LAST OF US DEMO INCLUDED" on the cover art. Still came with the code for it along with Zeus and Isaac DLC (which if anyone wants that DLC for PSASBR let me know).
But yeah, definitely buy 2 games during these sales, even if you choose free shipping, they come in priority shipping boxes.

Looking forward to the next sale, I've bought quite a few games from them and really don't have any complaints (only nitpick was my copy of DmCs button where you pop in the disc was slightly chipped but the disc still fits in fine). Hoping Dragons Crown drops to 15 or so for the next. :)
The demo is on the GoW disc.

My copies of The Bureau and Spec Ops came in today. Discs look alright, but The Bureau didn't have a slipcover, was really hoping it would have had it.

My Grid 2 came today...has about 3-4 tiny chips along the edges.  Anyone who chose to keep the "chipped disk" ever have a problem with the disc not playing or giving their system problems?  Or does everyone just send the chippies back to gamefly. Thanks!

My Grid 2 came today...has about 3-4 tiny chips along the edges. Anyone who chose to keep the "chipped disk" ever have a problem with the disc not playing or giving their system problems? Or does everyone just send the chippies back to gamefly. Thanks!
I don't see how chips would affect the console. I've bought a lot of Gamefly games that have chips and I've never sent any back. I usually end up replacing the ones with too many scratches at some point though.

My Grid 2 came today...has about 3-4 tiny chips along the edges. Anyone who chose to keep the "chipped disk" ever have a problem with the disc not playing or giving their system problems? Or does everyone just send the chippies back to gamefly. Thanks!
Everything I've bought from them has been chipped. I've only had to send one disk back; the chip just went a bit too far into the disk and it wouldn't install. I've never had any real problems with my chipped discs. Disks play, cases and all inserts included and brand new. Gamefly is awesome.

I will usually buy the game and then trade it in when I'm done, only to rebuy it later disc only either at gamestop or some other pre-owned avenue if I really liked the game. I wont have to deal with missing case/artwork because Gamefly sends the cases in immaculate condition. I have never had an issue with the chipped disc affecting the readability or functionality of the disc.

Stresses the disc reader why i avoid gf now..

Has anyone played Lost Planet 3 on PS3?  The framerate on mine is super choppy and drops to 0 every few seconds (like Skyrim pre-patch), and I can't get past the first QTE because no matter how fast I press X, the bar won't fill up fast enough.  I don't know if it's because the game is a buggy POS or something is wrong with the chipped disc.

Has anyone played Lost Planet 3 on PS3? The framerate on mine is super choppy and drops to 0 every few seconds (like Skyrim pre-patch), and I can't get past the first QTE because no matter how fast I press X, the bar won't fill up fast enough. I don't know if it's because the game is a buggy POS or something is wrong with the chipped disc.
It takes more power to read chipped discs mine plays fine. I never got a ps3 chipped only 360... Contact cs and gl

Got my copies of GOW:A and Puppeteer last night. No chips or scratches, but oddly both discs were loose in their cases (and the cases didn't have broken tabs). Very odd.

When people rent a game, gamefly sends it over in a paper envelope. Then the disks get chipped during shipping because they have no protection.

bread's done
Back