GameFly March 2014 Used Game Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Sale goes live 3/18 at 10AM PST - Ends 3/24

Xbox 360
Lost Planet 3 $9.99
Metro: Last Light $9.99
Saints Row: The Third $9.99

Payday 2 $12.99
Saints Row IV $12.99
Deadpool $17.99

Batman: Arkham City $8.99

Battlefield 3 $8.99

Crysis 3 $8.99

Hitman: Absolution $8.99 

Sleeping Dogs $8.99

Sniper 2: Ghost Warrior $8.99

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $8.99

Turbo: Super Stunt Squad $8.99

Armored Core: Verdict Day $9.99

Assassin's Creed III $9.99

BioShock Infinite $9.99

Borderlands 2 $9.99

Dead Island $9.99

Dead Space 3 $9.99

Far Cry 3 $9.99

Fast & Furious Showdown $9.99

Remember Me $9.99

Spec Ops: The Line $9.99

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $9.99

Tomb Raider $9.99

Darksiders II $12.99

Prototype 2 $12.99

The Smurfs 2 $14.99

Dynasty Warriors 8 $19.99

PlayStation 3 
God of War: Ascension $9.99
Tomb Raider $9.99
Puppeteer $14.99
Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness $19.99
Dragon's Crown $19.99
Dynasty Warriors 8 $19.99

Aliens: Colonial Marines $8.99

Crysis 3 $8.99

Sniper 2: Ghost Warrior $8.99

Star Trek $8.99

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $8.99

Assassin's Creed III $9.99

BioShock Infinite $9.99

Dead Island Riptide $9.99

Dead Space 3 $9.99

Fast & Furious Showdown $9.99

Grid 2 $9.99

Lost Planet 3 $9.99

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance $9.99

Metro: Last Light $9.99

Remember Me $9.99

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $12.99

Fuse $12.99

Payday 2 $12.99

Saints Row IV $12.99

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon... $14.99 

Killer is Dead $14.99

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch $14.99

The Smurfs 2 $14.99

Deadpool $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't remember my GF password.  I tried about 10 different ones and the site never prompted me with the standard : "forgot your password?"  between all of that and setting up a new account. pondering whether I wanted to spend any money, I missed out on bioshock and metro LL.

Oh well!

Think the chances of me getting the Ranger Mode DLC with Metro LL with my purchase are pretty high?
Very, as long as it is a version that came with it. I don't know if every version of that game came with that DLC or not. They need to go back to a single edition of each game! Too confusing.

Usually their games come complete with good condition case, manual, and passes.

I sincerely doubt Dragon's Crown will go PS+...Puppeteer will eventually though.
To me there doesn't seem to be a formula for what goes free on ps+. I'll very happily lay down $10 for a disc copy of either game or very happily take a "free" digital copy if they offer it. I'm sure one option or the other will come up at some point. Till then I'll continue to slowly chip away at my backlog

I could totally see Dragon's Crown being on PS+. Most likely the Vita version though since they tend to lack good Vita games except fighters.

missed out on MGR:R and D2 earlier and I almost thought i wasn't going to buy anything but then i noticed that the Best of PlayStation Network Vol. 1 (When Vikings Attack!, Sound Shapes, Tokyo Jungle, Fat Princess) was in the bargain bin as well. no free shipping, but i'll take it

Nope. But if you hurry, it's currently back up for $19.99 to buy. No free shipping though (Deadly Premonition on PS3 for anyone interested)
You are awesome! I just ordered a copy for myself. The game seems out of print so I wanted to snag a copy somewhere before it got too out of hand price wise.

Thank you again!

Hmmmm... tempted for Dynasty Warriors 8.  I'm assuming PS3 is the way to go because that's Koei's bread and butter?  Is $20 reasonable, or will this get cheaper soon? 

Hmmmm... tempted for Dynasty Warriors 8. I'm assuming PS3 is the way to go because that's Koei's bread and butter? Is $20 reasonable, or will this get cheaper soon?
If you plan on getting a PS4, I think there is a "definitive version" for it.

If you plan on getting a PS4, I think there is a "definitive version" for it.
I did see that coming. I suppose the PS4 will be getting the "legends" or any other spin offs as well then? Ah well. Best to wait. Thanks.

If you've got a Vita, it's getting it too. It's $39.99 on Vita with both DW8 and DW8 XL.
Thanks for this as well!

ordered these this morning, Deadpool PS3, Dead Space3 Xbox, and Batman Xbox, might still get God of War if its available

Splinter Cell: Blacklist X360 / PS3 is 14.99 with free shipping as well.  I don't see it mentioned in the big list.

My games were scratch-free, but chipped on the edges. Wonder how that happens to gamefly games.

My games were scratch-free, but chipped on the edges. Wonder how that happens to gamefly games.
I've read that it's because of their disc cleaning machine but I'm not certain. Picked up Deadly Premonition, doesn't have free shipping but it's still a good deal.

Got confirmation that my PS3 GoW Ascension and BioShock Infinite have shipped. Hope it comes by Saturday.

Missed out on Dead Space 3 again. At least I got the last game of the GoW series I haven't played and a cheap copy of BioShock 1 along with the bonus game BioShock Infinite (I didn't really like Infinite as you can tell).

Love these Gamefly sales, hope Dragons Crown hits 15 next month. :D

Can't believe these assholes cancelled my order I placed a few days ago. They said it's because my credit card expires in April. Well guess what? It's only March right now!! Why can't they process the payment now? I don't have my new card yet! And they don't accept PayPal, so... It's total BS. I've bought from them many times in the past. =/

Can't believe these assholes cancelled my order I placed a few days ago. They said it's because my credit card expires in April. Well guess what? It's only March right now!! Why can't they process the payment now? I don't have my new card yet! And they don't accept PayPal, so... It's total BS. I've bought from them many times in the past. =/
I think Gamefly actually does accept Paypal now (I was at least able to order a downloadable game recently that way).

9 dollars seems like the perfect price for me to give XCOM Declassified a chance. Also got Spec Ops: The Line.

What are the chances the copy of XCOM comes with the slipcase?

They accept Paypal, that's all I use when I get anything from them.

Quick question that may sounds dumb so pardon my ignorance but,

Does Saint Row 4 have an online pass required for co-op play? 

Wow, tried to buy a game today, and it has been a nightmare.  First I saw that the credit card on the account was old, so I updated it.  I go to buy the game, but for some reason it tried to authorize the purchase through the old credit card and it doesn't go through.  I get an email saying I need to update my card.  I go online, do that, but it still has the order under the old credit card.  I press update card, do it again, and it gives me no indication of whether or not it's going to process my order and just says my credit card is updated.  I look back at purchase history and it still says that it's an exception and the old card is still listed. 

You suck Gamefly.

Ok wtf. I bought "Remember Me" using PayPal. Got an email a few days ago saying I got too call Gamefly to confirm my credit card (that's weird cause I used PayPal) so I ignored it. Now I just found out my order got canceled because of that. I then logged into my Paypal account and I have yet to see a refund on it. Straight BS. 

Got my games and Disgaea even came with the art print and CD. MGSRR came in good shape except the disc. Rarely order from GF and never had an issue, how are they going to handle it?

bread's done
Back