Max Payne 3 (360)

$9.99
Bioshock Infinite (PS3, 360)
Metro: Last Light (PS3)
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3)
Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (360)
Young Justice: Legacy (PS3)

$12.99
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3, 360)
Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3, 360)
Battlefield 4 (PS3, 360)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3, 360)
Diablo III (360)
Ducktales Remastered (PS3, 360)
Madden NFL 25 (PS3, 360)
NCAA Football 14 (360)
Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (360)
Payday 2 (PS3, 360)
Puppeteer (PS3)
Saints Row IV (PS3)
The Walking Dead (360)
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PS3, 360)

$14.99
Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)
Dynasty Warriors 8 (360)
Injustice: Gods Among Us (PS3)
Journey Collector's Edition (PS3)
Just Dance 2014 (360)
The Last of Us (PS3)
Rayman Legends (360)
XCOM: Enemy Within (360)

$17.99
Dragon's Crown (PS3)
Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi (PS3)
Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4)
Knack (PS4)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS3, 360)
Need for Speed Rivals (360)
Ryse: Son of Rome (XB1)
Tales of Xillia (PS3)
Thief (PS3, 360)
The Witch and the Hundred Knight (PS3)
Zoo Tycoon (360)

$19.99
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (XB1)
Dead Rising 3 (XB1)
Fable Anniversary (360)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (PS3)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4)
Need for Speed Rivals (PS4, XB1)
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE (PS3)
Thief (PS4, XB1)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of games don't have a paper insert of any kind anymore. Next gen especially from what I've noticed. I can't confirm that is the case with Tales of Xilia, but I wouldn't be surprised.
I just did a Google search and it indeed does not have a manual. Not even a controller insert. WOW.

I just did a Google search and it indeed does not have a manual. Not even a controller insert. WOW.
Yeah took me a bit to realize that alot of newer titles don't have them. I kept looking for the manual for The Last Of Us for WEEKS before I realized it never came with one! :whistle2:$

I got Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus and it's in great condition and also includes the voucher for a free download of Quest for Booty. Very happy. 

Mail ran again today... and still no game. Gamefly told me if it's not here tomorrow, report it as lost.

:(
That sucks man, I live a few hours east of Pittsburgh which is by one of the there distribution centers so I usually get my stuff in 2-3 days but your experience sucks. Not typical from what I have seen from others on here.

Yeah it's the reason I don't subscribe to Gamefly. I am one state above their shipping center and it has taken 6 business days and still no game. I couldn't pay for that and spend half the month waiting on games to get to my house.

Yeah it's the reason I don't subscribe to Gamefly. I am one state above their shipping center and it has taken 6 business days and still no game. I couldn't pay for that and spend half the month waiting on games to get to my house.
Shipping time for games you rent is nowhere near as slow as purchases.

Ok do i get a case? The broken one I got in the mail didn't even come with a case....

Edit: Just filed a report online, took a while because it was my birthday and I didn't feel like dealing with this.

Purchased NFS:Rivals for  :ps4:  on 6/20 and received it today, 6/25. Maybe the disc wasnt in rotation since its in perfect condition

Shipping time for games you rent is nowhere near as slow as purchases.
I beg to differ. I've done some free trials at various times and they had this same issue as well. It just took entirely too long for me to receive my games or for them to receive my returned games for me to justify spending the kinda money they ask for monthly.

i would buy battlefield 4 if only its community was still active

i want to buy BF bad company 2 but I cant find good prices

[quote name="timesplitt" post="11872817" timestamp="1403755873"]i would buy battlefield 4 if only its community was still active

i want to buy BF bad company 2 but I cant find good prices[/quote]
I'm not sure about any other system but ps4 is still active.

Im pretty sure either the sale already ended i think it was only a week long. Hopefully everyone took advantage on the sale before some of the big or more popular items sold out. I know i scooped up Diablo 3 for 12, Dead Island riptide for 8 and Thief for 17 was still cheaper then anywhere else.

Finally got Ryse today. Case is in great shape but the disc isn't as pristine as I was hoping for. Just odd that the email I got when it shipped out said it was coming from Tampa, but this package says Pittsburgh. Guess that's why it took so long to get here.

my knack should come tomorrow or saturday. it shipped tuesday and pittsburgh is only a 5hr drive. Hmm.
One day to get sorted at the departing processing plant, another to get transported to the receiving processing plant, and one more for transport to your local post office for delivery. It's not like someone drives your individual package from the sender directly to your doorstep.

One day to get sorted at the departing processing plant, another to get transported to the receiving processing plant, and one more for transport to your local post office for delivery. It's not like someone drives your individual package from the sender directly to your doorstep.
i know that already

got knack but it was damaged. they refunded right away. idk if I should bother buying it again, nvm sale's over

Their shipping has gotten slower it seems. I bought my arkham origins last week thursday and i checked my mail today and still dont have it.

my Lost planet 3 showed up, never had a problem before, (case is great) but it looks like someone played hockey with the disc, never had to doa  return with them, lets see how this goes....

I bought Black Flag and it shipped from the Kansas City shipping center on the 19th (I live about 15 miles from KC) and it still isn't here.

ah too bad the prices went back up, was gonna get killzone or thief since NFS was sold out, guess they did me a favor so i can get tlou remastered

I bought Black Flag and it shipped from the Kansas City shipping center on the 19th (I live about 15 miles from KC) and it still isn't here.
I live about 15 minutes from the distribution center in Kansas City (which is down off Front street) and while my BF4 shipped on Saturday I still haven't received. I bet will come today.

my Lost planet 3 showed up, never had a problem before, (case is great) but it looks like someone played hockey with the disc, never had to doa return with them, lets see how this goes....
gamefly does not send out stuff in that condition. GL after a few a reports you get there tonka ban hammer cause they hate complainers.

Wonka, Wonka

gamefly does not send out stuff in that condition. GL after a few a reports you get there tonka ban hammer cause they hate complainers.

Wonka, Wonka
I been a Gamefly member for almost two years and have returned at least nine games and they've never complained or banned me. As matter of fact I ordered Far Cry 3 and it was jacked up and I asked for a refund and they refunded me and... I kind of forgot to send the game back and just noticed like two days ago and its been about four months since the refund and I never heard back from them about it, lol.

EDIT: Worth mentioning for all my returns they've refunded me before ever receiving the game back.

My XCOM shipped on the 19th, I'm still waiting for it. I've never had it take this long before.
My last two orders have both taken forever. Zoo Tycoon took 8 days during the last sale and my Ryse copy shipped on the 20th and hasn't arrived yet. I hate the lack of a tracking number, that is just ridiculous. I used to get my games in 3-4 days.

Funny, after checking the mail and not getting my games yet I thought, "I should check to see if others are having this problem."

So yeah, I too had my games ship the 19th and never show up. It sucks because I'm about to leave on vacation for a week. Didn't think it would take this long.

Sorry to hear that dood. Mine came in perfect. Thank God.
Yeah, I've bought 5 games from them and this is the first I've had to return. On my last order, the case was cracked but the disc was fine - gamefly even shipped me a new case after I reported it. Too bad they don't give replacements - $13 was a good price

Funny, after checking the mail and not getting my games yet I thought, "I should check to see if others are having this problem."

So yeah, I too had my games ship the 19th and never show up. It sucks because I'm about to leave on vacation for a week. Didn't think it would take this long.
Yep, bought AO on the 19th too. Checked mail last friday evening still not there. One thing I hate is that I don't know if it was stolen (happened to me), delivered to the wrong place (happened to me multiple times too) or GF just started sending mail thru the slowest USPS delivery tier possible. Games I bought from them in the past never took this long to get delivered here.

Holy cow.

ordered all at once and received rather quickly:

Need for Speed: Rival  :xb1:

Thief :xb1:

Lost Planet 3 :360:

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z :360:

Puppeteer :ps3:

I got all games in mint condition :p  few tiny chips on NFS Rivals and Puppeteer which doesn't effect playing the game at all. 5 games for $79.63 not bad at all.

Surprised no one is mentioning Puppeteer... such an awesome game

ordered all at once and received rather quickly:

Need for Speed: Rival :xb1:
Thief :xb1:
Lost Planet 3 :360:
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z :360:
Puppeteer :ps3:

I got all games in mint condition :p few tiny chips on NFS Rivals and Puppeteer which doesn't effect playing the game at all. 5 games for $79.63 not bad at all.

Surprised no one is mentioning Puppeteer... such an awesome game
That is because most got it on PS Plus last month for free.

Got my 360 BF4 - Disc one looked good, but disc two has a big gouge out of the disc (center not edge).  Let's see what customer support can do for me. 

I got Call of Duty Ghosts and XCOM: Enemy WIthin today. Five days, which is the normal time range to get something from Gamefly. Discs look good, very light scratches on it. I'm happy with everything.

I ordered splinter cell on the 18th and still haven't gotten it. It's easily the longest I've ever waited for a game from them.

Sorry for double post.

I bought dragons crown on 18th. Shipped on 19th and haven't gotten anything yet. Usually gamefly is quick. I'm in Hawaii and the shipping distribution is in LA. I already emailed for a refund and they already processed it.

Weird that so many people seem to have still not gotten their games that were supposedly shipped on the 19th.  Same here, DR3 shipped on the 19th and never got here when every other time I've ordered a game from Gamefly it always takes exactly a week to get here.  Just email support about it.  I did yesterday saying that I have yet to receive it and they refunded my money no questions asked.  I'd much rather have the game and it sucks you can't just re-order it but it's nice it's not a hassle to get your money back.

Weird that so many people seem to have still not gotten their games that were supposedly shipped on the 19th. Same here, DR3 shipped on the 19th and never got here when every other time I've ordered a game from Gamefly it always takes exactly a week to get here. Just email support about it. I did yesterday saying that I have yet to receive it and they refunded my money no questions asked. I'd much rather have the game and it sucks you can't just re-order it but it's nice it's not a hassle to get your money back.

I bought dragons crown on 18th. Shipped on 19th and haven't gotten anything yet. Usually gamefly is quick. I'm in Hawaii and the shipping distribution is in LA. I already emailed for a refund and they already processed it.
If it's a single game order, it can take up to 14 days to receive it from Gamefly. My longest was 14 business days from the Pittsburgh distribution center. Don't worry. You will get it. You just have to be patient.

bread's done
Back