Max Payne 3 (360)

$9.99
Bioshock Infinite (PS3, 360)
Metro: Last Light (PS3)
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3)
Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (360)
Young Justice: Legacy (PS3)

$12.99
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3, 360)
Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3, 360)
Battlefield 4 (PS3, 360)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3, 360)
Diablo III (360)
Ducktales Remastered (PS3, 360)
Madden NFL 25 (PS3, 360)
NCAA Football 14 (360)
Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (360)
Payday 2 (PS3, 360)
Puppeteer (PS3)
Saints Row IV (PS3)
The Walking Dead (360)
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PS3, 360)

$14.99
Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)
Dynasty Warriors 8 (360)
Injustice: Gods Among Us (PS3)
Journey Collector's Edition (PS3)
Just Dance 2014 (360)
The Last of Us (PS3)
Rayman Legends (360)
XCOM: Enemy Within (360)

$17.99
Dragon's Crown (PS3)
Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi (PS3)
Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4)
Knack (PS4)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS3, 360)
Need for Speed Rivals (360)
Ryse: Son of Rome (XB1)
Tales of Xillia (PS3)
Thief (PS3, 360)
The Witch and the Hundred Knight (PS3)
Zoo Tycoon (360)

$19.99
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (XB1)
Dead Rising 3 (XB1)
Fable Anniversary (360)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (PS3)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4)
Need for Speed Rivals (PS4, XB1)
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE (PS3)
Thief (PS4, XB1)

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's a single game order, it can take up to 14 days to receive it from Gamefly. My longest was 14 business days from the Pittsburgh distribution center. Don't worry. You will get it. You just have to be patient.
Ah, but I wanted to IMMEDIATELY add it to my backlog.

I wish DR 3 didn't sell out so fast... I would have much preferred that over Lego Marvel, which I am trading in... cause wow this game sucks ass

If it's a single game order, it can take up to 14 days to receive it from Gamefly. My longest was 14 business days from the Pittsburgh distribution center. Don't worry. You will get it. You just have to be patient.
I've ordered single games several times before from Gamefly, and they've always arrived in a week or less. It's been 9 days since I got the email that they shipped my game, and I still haven't gotten it. Which is against the norm for my experience with buying games from them.

Ill throw my experience in. Game I ordered shipped june 19 from Kansas City to my home in texas. Still havent recieved it. Got a refund. Odd to see this many problems

I got my WItch and the Hundred Knight, it's in perfect condition and came with the soundtrack so I can't complain. :D

It did take longer to arrive than usual. Which is apparently a theme at the moment?

Well my copy of COD: Ghosts doesn't work. I got that and Enemy Within. Both games had light scratches. I've purchased used games from Gamestop that were in a lot worse shape and never had a problem. XCOM installed to the HD and works great. Ghosts would get to 38% and then say the game couldn't be installed. I tried a second time and I got the same thing. I decided to boot it up and everything was running fine. Jumped in a multiplayer game and after about two minutes I got a disc is unreadable error. 

I'll contact them later today. Anyone that's had this problem, how does this work? Will they send you a different copy?  Or do you have to send the defective game back first?

Well my copy of COD: Ghosts doesn't work. I got that and Enemy Within. Both games had light scratches. I've purchased used games from Gamestop that were in a lot worse shape and never had a problem. XCOM installed to the HD and works great. Ghosts would get to 38% and then say the game couldn't be installed. I tried a second time and I got the same thing. I decided to boot it up and everything was running fine. Jumped in a multiplayer game and after about two minutes I got a disc is unreadable error.

I'll contact them later today. Anyone that's had this problem, how does this work? Will they send you a different copy? Or do you have to send the defective game back first?
They don't do exchanges, it's just a return/refund set-up. If it's still on sale you can always re-buy I guess.

Update: 11 days since the 19th and my AC4 still isn't here, going to e-mail them. (I just checked, it's roughly only 22 miles from my house).

Adding in too: shipped on 19th, still nothing.  And usually on the sales I get them within a week.  Definitely odd...

Still haven't recieved my copy of Lego: Marvel that (like many others) was ordered on the 18th and supposedly shipped on the 19th.

Very tempted to see if I can get a refund and download from Xbox since it's on sale for even cheaper than Gamefly.

weird.  I didn't think anyone else had this issue.  I placed 2 orders on the same day and both shipped from KC on the 19th.  I received one of them in 2 days.  After a week of waiting on the other, I emailed them and they gave me a refund.  I'm now doubting that they actually ever shipped after seeing this thread.  Unfortunately, the Xbox 360 Zoo Tycoon that I ordered for my daughter has gone up and I'm not seeing any good deals anywhere.

I'm doubting that they ever shipped my order either. Because I just got on their chat support and they were very quick to determine that it must have gotten lost in the mail and they gave me a refund. It's taken longer than normal for that order to get here but I wouldn't have jumped to that conclusion just yet, if I were them.

damn, all i know is i want to go looking around and find out where all these games went. my game shipped on the 6th, and it took over a week to get here. and i live like half an hour away from the warehouse.

I'm doubting that they ever shipped my order either. Because I just got on their chat support and they were very quick to determine that it must have gotten lost in the mail and they gave me a refund. It's taken longer than normal for that order to get here but I wouldn't have jumped to that conclusion just yet, if I were them.
Same, when I emailed them I didn't even ask for a refund. I was just inquiring why it might take so long and they immediately gave me a refund.

Something definitely happened, usually it's 1 or 2 guys who post that their gamefly purchase is taking forever to be delivered.  There is just way too many people having issues for this to not have a deeper explanation.

Something definitely happened, usually it's 1 or 2 guys who post that their gamefly purchase is taking forever to be delivered. There is just way too many people having issues for this to not have a deeper explanation.
I haven't read the entire thread, but I wonder if it's tied to a certain dist. center.

Oh no. I JUST got my game from the mail today! Ordered on the 18th, it "shipped" on the 19th. And after reading some posts here, chatted with Gamefly's support and got a refund. Basically, got the game for free. Or would have if I hadn't just downloaded it from Live.

Oh no. I JUST got my game from the mail today! Ordered on the 18th, it "shipped" on the 19th. And after reading some posts here, chatted with Gamefly's support and got a refund. Basically, got the game for free. Or would have if I hadn't just downloaded it from Live.
Probably should wait at least 2 weeks before contacting support next time. There's a reason its called snail mail.

So then the question becomes, do you send it back since you were refunded?

Probably should wait at least 2 weeks before contacting support next time. There's a reason its called snail mail.
See, I was going to do that. But the sale price for Lego:Marvel from Xbox Live was supposed to have ended yesterday and I wanted to make sure I still had that as a backup. So it was kinda like "now or never". In fact I kinda expected them to just tell me to wait longer or give me a tracking number or something.

I got mine today finally as well.  I'm gonna be honest and tell them to charge my card again though.  Don't know why all the games from the 19th are taking longer than usual but they may start rolling in to people now.

I said that's what would happen. People are just taken by the unusual shipping time but your games will get there. USPS is damn reliable for standarized shipping for letters and small packages.

R&C came with a download code for Quest for Booty?  I did not realize that.  Hope the code is good, I'll activate it tonight.

I just received my game last night.  Funny thing is, the post office tracking number shows that they received the electronic shipment notice 2 days after I contacted Gamefly and they gave me my refund.  I guess I'll email them and see if they can reinstate my charge.

Edit:  The DHL Global Mail tracking number on the package is more detailed and actually shows that my package was finally picked up from the warehouse on 6/26.  That's a week after the email said it actually shipped.  It then went from KC to IL...

1. Jun 26, 2014
  2. 7:55PM
    Des Plaines, IL, US
    Processed

3. 11:32AM
    Des Plaines, IL, US
    Arrival DHL Global Mail Facility

4. 5:00AM
    Kansas City, MO, US
    Picked up by Shipping Partner

Good luck in prison.

bread's done
Back