Max Payne 3 (360)

$9.99
Bioshock Infinite (PS3, 360)
Metro: Last Light (PS3)
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3)
Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (360)
Young Justice: Legacy (PS3)

$12.99
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3, 360)
Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3, 360)
Battlefield 4 (PS3, 360)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3, 360)
Diablo III (360)
Ducktales Remastered (PS3, 360)
Madden NFL 25 (PS3, 360)
NCAA Football 14 (360)
Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (360)
Payday 2 (PS3, 360)
Puppeteer (PS3)
Saints Row IV (PS3)
The Walking Dead (360)
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PS3, 360)

$14.99
Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)
Dynasty Warriors 8 (360)
Injustice: Gods Among Us (PS3)
Journey Collector's Edition (PS3)
Just Dance 2014 (360)
The Last of Us (PS3)
Rayman Legends (360)
XCOM: Enemy Within (360)

$17.99
Dragon's Crown (PS3)
Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi (PS3)
Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4)
Knack (PS4)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS3, 360)
Need for Speed Rivals (360)
Ryse: Son of Rome (XB1)
Tales of Xillia (PS3)
Thief (PS3, 360)
The Witch and the Hundred Knight (PS3)
Zoo Tycoon (360)

$19.99
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (XB1)
Dead Rising 3 (XB1)
Fable Anniversary (360)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (PS3)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4)
Need for Speed Rivals (PS4, XB1)
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE (PS3)
Thief (PS4, XB1)

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you find out shipping/tracking information from Gamefly?
Just check on website....under your profile and go to product history and click on the number and will bring up info and tell you if it's submitted or has shipped, yes if you order more than one game they ship a lot faster and that is what I always try to do now and wouldn't be surprised if I get Monday...but if you ship just one game it always takes forever and usually takes about a week to get the game.

Hope that helps!.

Gamefly's shipping has always been funky for me. I've always ordered games in singles, except one time. Some arrived fast, others took two weeks to show up. My copy of The Last of Us, for example, came from Pittsburgh. And it was here (Atlanta) in about a week. My copy of Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel, however, took two weeks to get here. I'm expecting KH 1.5 and Arkham Origins to be here on Monday or so. I ordered them on Wednesday and they already made it to Atlanta from the Pittsburgh location, so the shipping is definitely faster and that alone will probably keep me ordering in doubles or triples in the next sales to come.

GTA V was available but when I went to process the order it was out again...at least I managed to get XCOM Enemy Within. 

Gamefly's shipping has always been funky for me. I've always ordered games in singles, except one time. Some arrived fast, others took two weeks to show up. My copy of The Last of Us, for example, came from Pittsburgh. And it was here (Atlanta) in about a week. My copy of Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel, however, took two weeks to get here. I'm expecting KH 1.5 and Arkham Origins to be here on Monday or so. I ordered them on Wednesday and they already made it to Atlanta from the Pittsburgh location, so the shipping is definitely faster and that alone will probably keep me ordering in doubles or triples in the next sales to come.
That's weird... I'm in Georgia as well and everything I order from Gamefly comes from Tampa... and good GOD it takes forever - which I will never understand because it's only one state below me.

Yeah, they shipped my game from a distribution center only 40 miles from me on the 19th and somehow it hasn't gotten here yet. Maybe Monday.

I ordered XCOM Enemy Within yesterday and got a order confirmed email quickly. Then earlier today I decided to get Call of Duty Ghosts and I got a order confirmed email for that as well. I saw they didn't take the money out for Ghosts though, and when I check the order it says "Your order is currently being reviewed. Our Support Team will be contacting you directly to verify your purchase." Why?

I ordered XCOM Enemy Within yesterday and got a order confirmed email quickly. Then earlier today I decided to get Call of Duty Ghosts and I got a order confirmed email for that as well. I saw they didn't take the money out for Ghosts though, and when I check the order it says "Your order is currently being reviewed. Our Support Team will be contacting you directly to verify your purchase." Why?
I've received that before and still had my order shipped. I don't remember whether it added an extra day of processing time or not. Report back your experience.

Got a helluva surprise yesterday in my mailbox. My copies of KH 1.5 and Arkham Origins made it! Ordered on Wednesday, delivered Saturday. Came from Pittsburgh. Lesson learned; Order two or three games at a time from Gamefly. LOL

Got a helluva surprise yesterday in my mailbox. My copies of KH 1.5 and Arkham Origins made it! Ordered on Wednesday, delivered Saturday. Came from Pittsburgh. Lesson learned; Order two or three games at a time from Gamefly. LOL
I've heard that shipping is faster with multiple orders as well.

Waiting on my $14.07 copy of NFS Rivals for PS4 to show up. :D

Lego Marvel was so good I actually double dipped on it. Got it at release for 360, beat it, traded it during the Target promo for $38 (more than I paid for it) and got the PS4 version last time Gamefly had it at $19.99. VERY fun game.

I recieved this email once as well; it was because my shipping address didn't match my paypal address. They shipped it the day after it was straightened out (recieved the call in the afternoon). You could likely just call them and talk to someone about why the email was sent instead of waiting.

I recieved this email once as well; it was because my shipping address didn't match my paypal address. They shipped it the day after it was straightened out (recieved the call in the afternoon). You could likely just call them and talk to someone about why the email was sent instead of waiting.
I just checked my account and the money has been taken out for it. No call or email. Waiting for them to ship out.

Still haven't gotten Ryse yet... ordered on the 18th, shipped on the 19th. USPS has already ran today but here's hoping it's UPS? Probably not.

I hate ordering from Gamefly because it takes what feels like eternity for games to get here from Tampa (I live in Georgia, WTF?) 

Still haven't gotten Ryse yet... ordered on the 18th, shipped on the 19th. USPS has already ran today but here's hoping it's UPS? Probably not.

I hate ordering from Gamefly because it takes what feels like eternity for games to get here from Tampa (I live in Georgia, WTF?)
I live in the Northern burbs of Atlanta. It never takes me more than 5 business days to get a game from them when I buy it. I am a subscriber too, so maybe I get slightly higher priority, but I don't know.

It is obvious as a subscriber that their shipments for rentals are greatly prioritized over purchases just like they should be.

ive gotten alot of games cheap from gamefly lol was a member so i got even more discounts and coupons :/ sucks i had to recently cancel my membership. 

My PS4 version of Lego Marvel has chipped edges. Now I remember why I stopped ordering from Gamefly. It doesn't affect gameplay, but it does affect resale value imo.

My PS4 version of Lego Marvel has chipped edges. Now I remember why I stopped ordering from Gamefly. It doesn't affect gameplay, but it does affect resale value imo.
I've never had a problem trading in a chipped disc at Gamestop or Best Buy for what it's worth...

Got dead rising 3 in the mail, broken disc.

Terrible month for me with used games, got bf4 and it was so messed up it partly broke my disc drive somehow.

Anybody know what to do? I'll take the replacement disc but I really wanted to play the game with my cousin today.

Well I got my copy of Ragnarock Odyssey Ace for PS3 tonight, and sure enough it's the worst one so far! The disc is chipped so bad that I almost cut myself feeling it. :(

Guess I'll have to exchange it locally.........

Well I got my copy of Ragnarock Odyssey Ace for PS3 tonight, and sure enough it's the worst one so far! The disc is chipped so bad that I almost cut myself feeling it. :(

Guess I'll have to exchange it locally.........
Does Gamefly not offer exchanges for broken discs? Surely they do..

Got BioShock Infinite and LEGO Marvel in. Totally mint as always.
The fact that only some people get the chipped discs makes me think it's certain distribution center(s) that are shipping out chipped discs. All mine have either come from CA or WA, maybe other regions don't have that problem

I received The Last of us today. Does this come with a booklet? I didn't get one but did get the online code sheet. Disc is in mint condition (as always).

Ok WTF. It's been 5 business days, mail ran already today, and no game.

I am getting really frustrated.

Does it really take this long to go from Tampa to Georgia? Is there some complex route that I don't know about? I got a game from a guy on eBay from Washington (the STATE) in 2 days.

Does it really take this long to go from Tampa to Georgia? Is there some complex route that I don't know about? I got a game from a guy on eBay from Washington (the STATE) in 2 days.
If you ordered a single game, it usually takes significantly longer to receive it.

They say 2 days for processing, then another 5 days for shipping

What part of Georgia and how many games did you order? I live near Snellville and Loganville (east side of Atlanta) and it took 3 days for my order with 2 games to arrive.

Sometimes they use UPS Mail Innovations...the only thing it innovates is the wait time.

What part of Georgia and how many games did you order? I live near Snellville and Loganville (east side of Atlanta) and it took 3 days for my order with 2 games to arrive.
Rome - and just one. I have ordered many games from these sales in the past though and don't remember anything taking this long.

Sorry I'm just spoiled by Amazon Prime ._.

Got my games yesterday.  Dragons Crown was minty Fresh.  Tales of Xilla was missing the Manual, a first for me and I only buy pre-owned games from Gamefly, so it's been a while.  Im hoping an email to Customer Service will get them to send me one.

how long should it take? i live in NJ and it ships from pittsburgh, its about a 5hr drive on standard shipping. it shipped yesterday morning. 

Got my games yesterday. Dragons Crown was minty Fresh. Tales of Xilla was missing the Manual, a first for me and I only buy pre-owned games from Gamefly, so it's been a while. Im hoping an email to Customer Service will get them to send me one.
Tales of xilla has no manual

bread's done
Back