Max Payne 3 (360)

$9.99
Bioshock Infinite (PS3, 360)
Metro: Last Light (PS3)
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3)
Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (360)
Young Justice: Legacy (PS3)

$12.99
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3, 360)
Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3, 360)
Battlefield 4 (PS3, 360)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3, 360)
Diablo III (360)
Ducktales Remastered (PS3, 360)
Madden NFL 25 (PS3, 360)
NCAA Football 14 (360)
Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (360)
Payday 2 (PS3, 360)
Puppeteer (PS3)
Saints Row IV (PS3)
The Walking Dead (360)
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PS3, 360)

$14.99
Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)
Dynasty Warriors 8 (360)
Injustice: Gods Among Us (PS3)
Journey Collector's Edition (PS3)
Just Dance 2014 (360)
The Last of Us (PS3)
Rayman Legends (360)
XCOM: Enemy Within (360)

$17.99
Dragon's Crown (PS3)
Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi (PS3)
Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4)
Knack (PS4)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS3, 360)
Need for Speed Rivals (360)
Ryse: Son of Rome (XB1)
Tales of Xillia (PS3)
Thief (PS3, 360)
The Witch and the Hundred Knight (PS3)
Zoo Tycoon (360)

$19.99
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (XB1)
Dead Rising 3 (XB1)
Fable Anniversary (360)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (PS3)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4)
Need for Speed Rivals (PS4, XB1)
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE (PS3)
Thief (PS4, XB1)

Last edited by a moderator:
In these Gamefly sales, I usually get games in crazy good condition... is that still the case for buying from Gamefly nowadays? Haven't bought any games from them for a good while.

In these Gamefly sales, I usually get games in crazy good condition... is that still the case for buying from Gamefly nowadays? Haven't bought any games from them for a good while.
I usually get great condition games I got GoW Ascension recently and it looked very mint. I was happy. I think the only one I got that didn't look as hot was an AC3 for PS3...disk was a lil scratched but worked alright.

Oh man, Diablo III.
Been addicted to this lately, so picked up a spare, and another for a friend.
I know the Ultimate Evil Edition is coming, but I love this game.
Grabbed Dead Rising also. I figure I'll already have something for when I finally get an X-1

I've bought probably 10 things from them in the past 2 months, and everything was minty fresh.

It was all PS3 or 3DS games, but the discs were in amazing shape.

I've bought probably 10 things from them in the past 2 months, and everything was minty fresh.

It was all PS3 or 3DS games, but the discs were in amazing shape.
This^ I've never gotten a bad disc or had a game not work. I've gotten smashed cases but that isn't Gamefly's fault. Doesn't matter to me because I have plenty of brand new cases for all systems.

Does anyone recommend Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z? I'm looking at the PS3 version in particular but just don't hear much about the game.
I wouldn't be surprised if I was the only one who bought last time it was on sale. It's cheaper than before, but it's not a good game at all. The gameplay is like Lollipop Chainsaw but worse, and there's no buxom cheerleaders here to assauge any depression about how much the Ninja Gaiden brand and Keiji Ifanune have fallen.

What I would do if I were you - in fact, I already did - is buy the Xbox version and trade it into Best Buy for a profit after beating the game in four hours. (PS3 is not in the system.) I got the preorder edition which comes with a soundtrack, mini-comic, and DLC code for Dead or Alive 5. If you buy the PS3 version of this game and aren't going to use that code, I would appreciate if you could trade it for my Xbox code since I play DOA on PS3.

This^ I've never gotten a bad disc or had a game not work. I've gotten smashed cases but that isn't Gamefly's fault. Doesn't matter to me because I have plenty of brand new cases for all systems.
Since it happens to you as well, how the hell does the post office destroy cases like that?

I missed out on Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus too. No worries though. I'm sure it'll pop up eventually again. Besides, i still need to finish ALL the other PS3 R&C games anyways!

I missed out on Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus too. No worries though. I'm sure it'll pop up eventually again. Besides, i still need to finish ALL the other PS3 R&C games anyways!
Perfect example of the mentality of a CAG.

In all seriousness, go and play Tools of Destruction and a Crack in Time. Fantastic games

Since it happens to you as well, how the hell does the post office destroy cases like that?
I have no clue. Playing frisbee maybe? Most likely stacking big boxes on them or something. My local post office sucks, I've had so much problems with them. Luckily the smashed cases problem doesn't happen very much anymore.

in for batman arkham origins.  debating getting Thief and Yaiba.  Too bad no AC 4 for ps4.  Still holding out for Knack on PS+

Finally got Arkham Origins (for $7.23 after $5 off 1 year coupon and 10% off). Though I saw it in my email, but I'll still say thanks OP because had I not seen it in my email I would have seen it here! 

Got Arkham Origins and Yaiba in the cart, but my backlog is telling me to not pull the trigger....may just hold out for these to be $9.99

I hate that shit. That is just so annoying. If you know the answer, then just help the dude. If you don't, then no need to comment.
Probably takes longer to do that anyways. Dude probably didnt know the answer (if there is one other than personal opinion) anyways, but been waiting to do that since he figured it out/seen someone else do it.

hmm, should I get lego marvel or what for lego hobbit to get cheap?
Still waiting on mine to get here (and ordered Rivals today as well), but from what I hear you can't go wrong with either.
Beat Lego Hobbit last week and Lego Marvel this week. They are both great but Lego The Hobbit is amazing. Imo the best Lego game ever made. You can't go wrong with either but I'd wait for The Hobbit.

Beat Lego Hobbit last week and Lego Marvel this week. They are both great but Lego The Hobbit is amazing. Imo the best Lego game ever made. You can't go wrong with either but I'd wait for The Hobbit.
I have Hobbit in my backlog on Vita (too much to play and just haven't gotten to it yet). Think it's worth just dumping and picking up the PS4 version later on? I didn't have PS4 when I picked up the Vita copy (and only paid $16 so that was a factor as well)

Then again they have seperate trophy lists so I may just play it twice anyways.

I have Hobbit in my backlog on Vita (too much to play and just haven't gotten to it yet). Think it's worth just dumping and picking up the PS4 version later on? I didn't have PS4 when I picked up the Vita copy (and only paid $16 so that was a factor as well)

Then again they have seperate trophy lists so I may just play it twice anyways.
I'd say keep it, worth playing twice. The plat or 1000G will take about 30-40 hrs on consoles. Vita version is about 15-20, so yea definitely keep it. The XB1/PS4 version of Lego The Hobbit might be the prettiest game out there. Not to mention they changed the game up a little and it feels and looks more different than the other Lego games out there. From start to finish, I had a blast playing it. $25 or lower is the perfect price to pick it up at. Story is also pretty good and I actually paid attention to it.

I'd say keep it, worth playing twice. The plat or 1000G will take about 30-40 hrs on consoles. Vita version is about 15-20, so yea definitely keep it. The XB1/PS4 version of Lego The Hobbit might be the prettiest game out there. Not to mention they changed the game up and it feels and looks more different than the other Lego games out there. From start to finish, I had a blast playing it. $25 or lower is the perfect price to pick it up at.
Thanks. I do think I'll keep it and pick up the ps4 version as well. It's currently the only physical Vita game I have left lol. I need to beat that shit and sell it while I still can.

What is so good about The Hobbit? I kinda ignored it after not liking Lego LOTR (and I LOVE the LOTR universe)

What is so good about The Hobbit? I kinda ignored it after not liking Lego LOTR (and I LOVE the LOTR universe)
I'd say keep it, worth playing twice. The plat or 1000G will take about 30-40 hrs on consoles. Vita version is about 15-20, so yea definitely keep it. The XB1/PS4 version of Lego The Hobbit might be the prettiest game out there. Not to mention they changed the game up a little and it feels and looks more different than the other Lego games out there. From start to finish, I had a blast playing it. $25 or lower is the perfect price to pick it up at. Story is also pretty good and I actually paid attention to it.
To add on to that^. IMHO, one of my favorite games I played this year. I've played all the Lego games but none top this one.

I've never even watched any of the LOTR movies(have them on BR though) or the two Hobbit movies and still loved the game. Just my opinion, but I really liked it. There's also a demo on XB1 if you want to try it out.

I seriously am beginning to think that I'm really just a video game hoarder, I mean my backlog is in the hundreds! I couldn't even tell you the last time I actually sat down and played one of my games, I keep telling myself "alright, maybe I'll play this one for a little while tonight", but of course that NEVER happens. :wall:

I seriously am beginning to think that I'm really just a video game hoarder, I mean my backlog is in the hundreds! I couldn't even tell you the last time I actually sat down and played one of my games, I keep telling myself "alright, maybe I'll play this one for a little while tonight", but of course that NEVER happens. :wall:
Welcome to the club!

But in all honesty, try to start playing that backlog. I know I will never get through mine for example, but most games I just want to play, I don't need to finish them to get my money's worth. Example, I just bought Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus here, but haven't played any of the previous 6-7 games (all were in my backlog at one point or another, never touched any, but sold them a few months ago). But I now have a 100% intent to play this one once it arrives, regarless of the order the games released. Just start playin one a week, or try to sell the rare ones that will get you more $ back, I sold some of mine at Target during the 3x trade-in credit, and got $400 out of them.

Welcome to the club!

But in all honesty, try to start playing that backlog. I know I will never get through mine for example, but most games I just want to play, I don't need to finish them to get my money's worth. Example, I just bought Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus here, but haven't played any of the previous 6-7 games (all were in my backlog at one point or another, never touched any, but sold them a few months ago). But I now have a 100% intent to play this one once it arrives, regarless of the order the games released. Just start playin one a week, or try to sell the rare ones that will get you more $ back, I sold some of mine at Target during the 3x trade-in credit, and got $400 out of them.
Yeah, I've been fortunate enough to sell alot of the rare titles I've had over the years to basically fund the majority of my purchases. So even though I have a TON of games, I didn't spend alot out of pocket for them. :)

If you care about NCAA Football, $13 is the cheapest it's been (MS had a $15 digital sale at Christmas) and the cheapest it will be in physical form as it's the last one and once it disappears from the regular retailers it will stay $30-$45 used at GS since it's the last one.

This sale goes all month, correct?
I don't think so. In the Gamefly email I received to promote this sale, the fine print at the bottom says "Pricing is valid on orders placed from June 18 through June 24, 2014."

This seems more like a weekly sale rather than monthly. Not sure where OP got his title from.

It means Gamefly has a sale once a month. They often have weekly sales with two or three games on sale, but the monthly ones are the ones with the huge amount of games on sale like this one.

You shouldn't wait too long to buy the games anyway as the more popular ones sell out quickly and might not restock.

To add on to that^. IMHO, one of my favorite games I played this year. I've played all the Lego games but none top this one.
I've never even watched any of the LOTR movies(have them on BR though) or the two Hobbit movies and still loved the game. Just my opinion, but I really liked it. There's also a demo on XB1 if you want to try it out.
You better get on those LOTR movies, like, right now, right this very second, and they better be the extended editions.

bread's done
Back