GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Crysis 2 yesterday and it was LE and in mint condition, nice deals tonight but already own all 3 of them, also my Socom 4 I ordered the other night shipped yesterday.

Ordered killzone 3 the first half hour it went up, got it on Tuesday and it came loose in the case.

No scratches though and I didn't check for a chipped edge but I will.
Already beat the single player and played the C4 C4 C4 multiplayer, think I'll goozex it by next week, 1000 points is nice :D

[quote name='io']I did not know this. When I first tried to use one last week it didn't work so I just assumed they didn't take Visa gift cards. It would have been nice to use those instead of my regular card since my Best Buy Visa is "gaming money" so to speak.[/QUOTE]

I also used by Best Buy pre-paid card. If you look at their FAQ, it says they take VISA-branded (and MasterCard I think) DEBIT cards, but they do not take pre-paid cards. I wasn't sure which category the BB card would fall into since it's both. But I had entered my name and address at www.giftcardmall.com/mygift when I first purchased it so maybe that's the deciding factor.

[quote name='Luxuria']Are there going to be any deals tonight? :3[/QUOTE]

Hopefully, as a lot of people here I am wishing for Alice and hopefully KZ3 again. I didn't snag a copy last time.

Order Lego Pirates PS3 to play with my kid. I am glad the used price is below the normal MSRP drop of these. I ordered Lego SW3 right when they dropped it to $20 at gamefly only to have it drop to that new the next day last time.

[quote name='CheapyD']Tonight's deals. No new deals tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

For some reason, I thought no new deals tomorrow meant/implied that old past deals will be back for today and was excited for a minute.

In for Lego Pirates 360 and Cars 2 DS. I had to convince myself to bite on Lego Pirates since I would've rather paid $9.99/$12.99. I'm sure that it's MSRP will eventually drop to $19.99 but whatever.

Got my XBOX 360 lot of 6 games today. All games are in pretty good condition and none of them have any chips around the edges like many people have been saying. Most of them have scratches but nothing deep and I don't think I would have a problem with any of them playing. Not sure if I should take the time to install all 6 of them to make sure or not, but I think it should be good.

Definitely very pleased with my first experience with GameFly and all games coming with their original codes is extra awesome. I also should be receiving 2 more games next week from them. Overall, Gamefly fucking rocks! :D

[quote name='Nitro_']I am so bad I broke down and bought brink[/QUOTE]

I just started playing the copy I got from these deals. It's a horrible game so far. That $10 would've been better spent as toilet paper. :cry:

[quote name='CaseX']I just started playing the copy I got from these deals. It's a horrible game so far. That $10 would've been better spent as toilet paper. :cry:[/QUOTE]

It would've been some REALLY good toilet paper. :(

just got my copy of Crysis 2 for 360 and its in BBV used condition. this makes 2 360 games in a row (RDR:Undead being the other) that came like this. Gonna stick to PS3 titles for now on since every one I've ordered from GF comes in near mint condition.

[quote name='CaseX']I just started playing the copy I got from these deals. It's a horrible game so far. That $10 would've been better spent as toilet paper. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Eh, its not a great game but it does have its moments. I think its trying to hard to be like Team Fortress 2 that they forget to add the fun element to it. But then again TF2 was a flop on the console and hit on the PC.

Should have spent your money on Duke.

[quote name='shredsofsanity']Should have spent your money on Duke.[/QUOTE]

Depends, the really soft 3-ply ULTRA BIG rolls of toilet paper could be a really great purchase. He can even throw in some baby powder for that extra softness.

LBP2 is back out of stock, thankfully no deals tonight as I bought so much off this sale and got both Batman: Arkham City & Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One coming this tuesday for PS3 from Amazon!.

[quote name='wuxbustah8']Has anyone gotten there games from last Thursday (I think it was Thursday).

I bought Bulletstorm and Duke Nukem Forever when they came back in stock, two separate orders, and have gotten neither of them yet. Seems like its been a while. Maybe I'm just spoiled by prime...[/QUOTE]

Had 2 seperate orders, 1 on the 8th the other on the 11th and I havent received either. I'm too busy with Forza/Rage to really care but I hate waiting for games without a tracking number.

[quote name='kingsnuff']Had 2 seperate orders, 1 on the 8th the other on the 11th and I havent received either. I'm too busy with Forza/Rage to really care but I hate waiting for games without a tracking number.[/QUOTE]

Yea, if you order single games through GF they will ship them media mail aka 'snail mail" if you order more than one game at a time they will ship them priority mail which usually takes 2-3 days from my experience.

Got my crysis 2 LE ed in the mail today. It was shipped USPS, disc was loose and off it's cradle but the disc looks like it's brand new and with it's DLC code(haven't tried it yet) so I'm still happy.

On a side note- I also got Lord of shadows from Gohastings that came today as well and the disc was also loose, and off it's cradle just liek Crysis 2, but thankfully not a scratch that I can see on this one as well. I have no idea what usps does with their packages but I seem to always have a problem with loose discs with them.

All in all a very satisfactory day for me, both discs and their cases look brand spanking new.

Got my copy of Undead Nightmare from last Friday's sale! The game looks like it's never even been touched, everything is in great shape! Couldn't be any happier with it. :D

[quote name='therealdeal19']Depends, the really soft 3-ply ULTRA BIG rolls of toilet paper could be a really great purchase. He can even throw in some baby powder for that extra softness.[/QUOTE]

That would be a great deal to list on CAG's sister site, www.CheapassAss.Com

This has got to be my worst experience with GameFly so far. I've order dozens of games from them and had no problem until today.

Anyways, I ordered Crysis 2 last week and finally got it today. To my surprise, it was the limited edition copy for 360. After some examination I noticed that the game art was crushed along the spine of the case. Upon opening the game case, came falling down half a dozen of plastic green pieces. I realized it was pieces of the game case that fell. On top of that, there was a crack on the spine of the case that ran through 60% of it.

As the game disc, I dont want to even bother putting it my 360 especially knowing those small pieces of the case were inside during shipment.

Anyone else experience this from Gamefly?

[quote name='mr mellow']Yea, if you order single games through GF they will ship them media mail aka 'snail mail" if you order more than one game at a time they will ship them priority mail which usually takes 2-3 days from my experience.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for that info! Mine shipped the same days as kindsnuff and I don't have them yet. I have a big enough backlog anyway so that's cool. Plus, Gamefly is breaking my piggy bank. God bless them.:applause:

*As a side note for everyone: I order tons of games through Gamefly and everything has been in mint condition with code(s). All cases have had the little seal on the right side still but sliced to initially open.

Just got my Dead Space 2. It has the chips around the edge of the disc but other than that everything is in perfect condition.

Are the chips just from the repeated shipping process?

[quote name='lunasicc']This has got to be my worst experience with GameFly so far. I've order dozens of games from them and had no problem until today.

Anyways, I ordered Crysis 2 last week and finally got it today. To my surprise, it was the limited edition copy for 360. After some examination I noticed that the game art was crushed along the spine of the case. Upon opening the game case, came falling down half a dozen of plastic green pieces. I realized it was pieces of the game case that fell. On top of that, there was a crack on the spine of the case that ran through 60% of it.

As the game disc, I dont want to even bother putting it my 360 especially knowing those small pieces of the case were inside during shipment.

Anyone else experience this from Gamefly?[/QUOTE]

It is very possible that it got damaged during shipment. I wouldn't necessarily blame Gamefly based on what you described.

[quote name='driverhasabomb']Just got my Dead Space 2. It has the chips around the edge of the disc but other than that everything is in perfect condition.

Are the chips just from the repeated shipping process?[/QUOTE]

I think it's from them doing disc resurfacing.

[quote name='lunasicc']This has got to be my worst experience with GameFly so far. I've order dozens of games from them and had no problem until today.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like it got crushed during shipping, there's no way Gamefly shipped it out in that condition. Blame the USPS for their crappy handling. Gamefly will refund your money, but if the disc is in good shape, I'd keep it and just have them send you another case (which they will do, even though they don't do exchanges for broken discs).

If that's the case, wouldn't their be a lot of scratches and swirls on the discs? Mine had no scratches, but over 10 chips on the edges, with some being quite deep.

[quote name='therealdeal19']I think it's from them doing disc resurfacing.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='therealdeal19']It is very possible that it got damaged during shipment. I wouldn't necessarily blame Gamefly based on what you described.[/QUOTE]

Aren't they responsible for how they packaged items? It they packaged it properly, it would reduce the changes of damaging during shipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back