GameFly Nightly Deals II: Crysis 2 $10, Transformers DotM (360) $13, Cartel (PS3) $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Now in Progress!

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

This is the last nightly sale for the week. Monthly sale hits next week.

:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $12.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99

Expired deals [hiddenlist]

Friday
:360: The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout $9.99
:360: Yoostar 2 In the Movies $9.99
:360: Kinect Sports $12.99
:ps3: MAG $9.99
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes $7.99

Thursday
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction $9.99
:360: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:360: WWE All Stars $12.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $19.99

Tuesday
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: NASCAR 2011: The Game $12.99
:ps3: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:ps3: Yakuza 4 $14.99

Thursday
:360: Apache Air Assault $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:ps3: Heavy Rain $14.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ds: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:wii: Kung Fu Panda 2 - uDraw $9.99

Wednesday
:360: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:360: MotionSports $9.99
:ps3: WWE All-Stars $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $14.99

Tuesday
:360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $9.99
:ps3: Top Spin 4 $9.99
:360: You Don't Know Jack $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Got YDKJ, I've wanted it since release. I really can't complain with the cascade of deals from gamefly lately, I recently traded in my 4 games from the first wave at best buy and with pre-order bonuses it was like renting 4 games for -34 dollars. I've never been a flipper by any means but I was done playing and those trade-in deals are too good to pass up.

Can't wait to see what comes up next, it's all these games I want to play but never felt like they were worth the money.

FEAR3 is quite good. I really enjoyed it and recommend it for both co-op and SP. It's short as hell though.

Co-op campaign, co-op run like hell, co-op wave survival. All good stuff.

The giant robots are freakishly powerful, in case you care.

Note: New copies of FEAR3 do include an online pass deal that unlocks maps for the MP modes, including run like hell and survival. I do not know what the pass includes completely so it's worth checking. If it's just the ghost deathmatch or ghost survival maps it may not be worth it if you don't care about online.

I am definitely tempted to buy FEAR 3. I loved the 1st one, own the 2nd but haven't played it (only the demo), and read good reviews for the 3rd game. So I'm thinking that we are almost at the end of the year/Black Friday timezone, so i would not be to surprised to see FEAR 3 pop up again at Gamefly for $10. If i bought it now and saw it again in 2 months for less, I'd be pissed at myself for buying it to soon. I had that same thing happen in the past, so I'm hesitant to make the same mistake again now.

Got YDKJ and F3AR. Both of which I've been hoping for now bring on Fight Night: Champion!

Majin I'm debating, but I can probably pass until under $10 mark.

[quote name='swanz88'] So I'm thinking that we are almost at the end of the year/Black Friday timezone, so i would not be to surprised to see FEAR 3 pop up again at Gamefly for $10. If i bought it now and saw it again in 2 months for less, I'd be pissed at myself for buying it to soon. [/QUOTE]

My Fear 2 that I picked up from Amazon last black fri for $10 is still sealed. If Fear 3 hits $10 I'll add it to the backlog (how much cheaper would it go?). We have seen gamefly offer games on sale a second time for less not far off from the first sale. Waiting for lower prices on this, Shadows of the Damned, and others

If it wasn't for all of these FPSs coming out I'd bite on FEAR but I won't have any time to play it. I think I am going to bite on Top Spin though.

[quote name='Hei']Not so sure about these deals at this point...ordered MvC3 and LA Noire over a week ago. MvC3 never arrived and I was told by GF support that it's probably lost - they issued me a refund. Been playing through LA Noire and the game all of a sudden froze and went to a black screen. Took a closer look at the discs and they're all scratched up.

Has anyone else been having these issues with Gamefly? I'm starting to think these deals aren't worth the trouble.[/QUOTE]

I just got Just Dance 3 for Wii and it wouldn't work at all, got a refund on that, also got Lego Pirates for 360 and Force Unleashed 2 for 360 and both of those seem to work fine even though some minor dings on the edges, I think its just hit and miss with them because of the USPS thing.

[quote name='eliter1']Is Top Spin OOS?[/QUOTE]
Looks like it... just signed on to get it and its not available.

Hoping we see some Earth Defense Force 2 and Dungeon Siege.

Either way glad for the deals. It's gonna be tough to even buy new games at $20 for blackfriday because Gamefly has spoiled me.

Glad I restrained myself during the last sale on portal 2 and la noire, hopefully they will come back up with better price points (since there not sale price has droped).

[quote name='RollingSkull']FEAR3 is quite good. I really enjoyed it and recommend it for both co-op and SP. It's short as hell though.

Co-op campaign, co-op run like hell, co-op wave survival. All good stuff.

The giant robots are freakishly powerful, in case you care.

Note: New copies of FEAR3 do include an online pass deal that unlocks maps for the MP modes, including run like hell and survival. I do not know what the pass includes completely so it's worth checking. If it's just the ghost deathmatch or ghost survival maps it may not be worth it if you don't care about online.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I got it for $30ish around release and I had a lot of fun with the game. Played through co-op twice and spent a decent amount of time online. I liked that the online wasn't just the usual deathmatch/tdm/whatever.

[quote name='xplocvo']Tempted on Top Spin. Anyone have it and can comment on the quality of the Move controls?[/QUOTE]
I had it, it was a good game, the controls were good on the ps3. I traded it in , but at this price I think I will pick it up.

Damn, I really wanted Top Spin 4 for the PS3. That was a great deal. Ugh now I have to wait until they have another sale... that's what I get for sleeping on time. :p

[quote name='Lonedragon87']you dont know jack is oos :([/QUOTE]

yep, and that's what i really wanted...

well i will just keep checking throughout the day to see if it comes back

I sold FEAR 3 for something like $35 shortly after I bought it (for $25 at TRU) since I had too much to play at the time, but it was pretty fun. In for a PS3 copy at that price.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I sold FEAR 3 for something like $35 shortly after I bought it (for $25 at TRU) since I had too much to play at the time, but it was pretty fun. In for a PS3 copy at that price.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing that was during that epic b2 for 50 sale ?

Count me in as another disappointed potential YDKJ buyer... I'll check later, but my hopes aren't high.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I sold FEAR 3 for something like $35 shortly after I bought it (for $25 at TRU) since I had too much to play at the time, but it was pretty fun. In for a PS3 copy at that price.[/QUOTE]

Same thing for me. I bought it but realized that I couldn't get to it for a long time, so I traded it in right away.

[quote name='crunchewy']YDKJ is tempting... but I suck at trivia. LOL. Going to try to resist even though it's certainly a good price for it.[/QUOTE]

You won't have to try very hard, since it's out of stock.

I love these deals but I won't be ordering anything unless I'm able to order 2 games at a time (for the priority shipping). I still haven't received the MvC3 that shipped on 10/13. This would be the second game from GF that has been lost in transit. I'll give it a couple more days before I report it but I'm afraid that they'll refuse to let me order in the future.

[quote name='mr_bungle']any deals tonight...anyone know? or has it been said.[/QUOTE]

The first post says expect new deals nightly.:applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back