GameFly Nightly Deals II: Crysis 2 $10, Transformers DotM (360) $13, Cartel (PS3) $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Now in Progress!

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

This is the last nightly sale for the week. Monthly sale hits next week.

:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $12.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99

Expired deals [hiddenlist]

Friday
:360: The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout $9.99
:360: Yoostar 2 In the Movies $9.99
:360: Kinect Sports $12.99
:ps3: MAG $9.99
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes $7.99

Thursday
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction $9.99
:360: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:360: WWE All Stars $12.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $19.99

Tuesday
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: NASCAR 2011: The Game $12.99
:ps3: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:ps3: Yakuza 4 $14.99

Thursday
:360: Apache Air Assault $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:ps3: Heavy Rain $14.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ds: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:wii: Kung Fu Panda 2 - uDraw $9.99

Wednesday
:360: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:360: MotionSports $9.99
:ps3: WWE All-Stars $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $14.99

Tuesday
:360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $9.99
:ps3: Top Spin 4 $9.99
:360: You Don't Know Jack $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking about Majin but don't really want to wait 3 weeks to get it. Nothing else I want and aleady have FEAR 3. Unless I can get 2 games I am passing. My Test Drive just arrived almost a month after it shipped.

[quote name='buster90']Thinking about Majin but don't really want to wait 3 weeks to get it. Nothing else I want and aleady have FEAR 3. Unless I can get 2 games I am passing. My Test Drive just arrived almost a month after it shipped.[/QUOTE]
A month? Where are you? Guam?

I have also noticed a slow down in the shipping time from Gamefly, though. Homefront took a couple of weeks to get here, whereas most other games I've ordered in the past were with me in no more than a week's time. I've seen others complain about long shipping times for solo games too, but the complaints have definitely increased this year. Not sure what's up with that.

As for the new deals... not sure how to explain to the wife that we won't be able to afford a new house now, but it'll be worth it :)

[quote name='Luxuria']Is Majin any good? I know I shouldn't be buying games I KNOW I won't be touching, but just wondering. Fear 3 is tempting.[/QUOTE]

For $10, you'll get more than your money's worth.

lame... but last weeks Motorstorm Apocalypse was 20$ and now its 25$.

I love how these prices don't increase drastically. I can't believe i didn't pay attention to Gamefly before..such low prices...

Hey Majin is $10 @ blockbuster too if u have one near you. That's where i got mine, luckily it was in good condition. Speaking of Motor storm, I'm going to try and get into 3D gaming if there's a good deal on 3d glasses this BF.

[quote name='zsciaeount']For $10, you'll get more than your money's worth.[/QUOTE]

I'd say it's probably worth the $10. It's a solid game, nothing earth-shattering, but I wouldn't want to pay more than $10 to own it.

[quote name='buster90']Thinking about Majin but don't really want to wait 3 weeks to get it. Nothing else I want and aleady have FEAR 3. Unless I can get 2 games I am passing. My Test Drive just arrived almost a month after it shipped.[/QUOTE]

I usually get my shit in about 2-3 days.

Forgive me if someone has posted this elsewhere, but I saw mention of a GameFly coupon for purchases. Does anyone know how to acquire one of these?

Fear3 is tempting, but seems like the game will be that price new sooner rather than later. If YDKJ was also on sale for PS3, I'd get that.

Oh well, with Thanksgiving and BF sales on the horizon....

[quote name='kouleefoh']Hey Majin is $10 @ blockbuster too if u have one near you. That's where i got mine, luckily it was in good condition. Speaking of Motor storm, I'm going to try and get into 3D gaming if there's a good deal on 3d glasses this BF.[/QUOTE]

The 3D on Motorstorm is great but the game is below average imo, and I loved Pacific Rift. The 3D Rift download is better for Motorstorm racing in 3D. Apocalypse was just too chaotic, it killed the actual racing. That part of it was not done well.

I think I've played just about every 3D game out with the exception of a couple of the HD compilations, and I'd have to say Gears 3 and Crysis 2 are the best. Motorstorm, Black Ops, Mortal Kombat and Killzone 3 are in the next tier. Gran Turismo 5 is kind of in it's own class...its just such a subtle effect but there's still ghosting. Then you've got Avatar and Resistance 3. Avatar you can excuse because it was the first 3D title (I think). Resistance 3's 3D is awful...ghosting everywhere, it just looks sloppy.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']The 3D on Motorstorm is great but the game is below average imo, and I loved Pacific Rift. The 3D Rift download is better for Motorstorm racing in 3D. Apocalypse was just too chaotic, it killed the actual racing. That part of it was not done well.

I think I've played just about every 3D game out with the exception of a couple of the HD compilations, and I'd have to say Gears 3 and Crysis 2 are the best. Motorstorm, Black Ops, Mortal Kombat and Killzone 3 are in the next tier. Gran Turismo 5 is kind of in it's own class...its just such a subtle effect but there's still ghosting. Then you've got Avatar and Resistance 3. Avatar you can excuse because it was the first 3D title (I think). Resistance 3's 3D is awful...ghosting everywhere, it just looks sloppy.[/QUOTE]
Ah thanks for ur input. I was debating whether or not to get Apocalypse, it was $27 on AWD last time. I guess I'll wait til it gets below $20. My only problem with 3D is the glasses. I wear glasses already, so unless I wear contacts or they have 3D goggles, it's going to be a hassle.

[quote name='fireseal859']Forgive me if someone has posted this elsewhere, but I saw mention of a GameFly coupon for purchases. Does anyone know how to acquire one of these?[/QUOTE]

I think it is for being a member of their rental service for at least 3 months or so.

That said for tonights deals I am hoping for El Shaddai or Shift 2. :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I think it is for being a member of their rental service for at least 3 months or so.

That said for tonights deals I am hoping for El Shaddai or Shift 2. :D[/QUOTE]

That sucks for Shift 2. It was 12.99 during their blow out.

Shouldnt have hesistated on YDKJ. should have pulled the trigger :(

[quote name='integralsmatic']That sucks for Shift 2. It was 12.99 during their blow out.
[/QUOTE]
Just for PS3 though wasn't it?

And I hope we get clues in a few minutes.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I think it is for being a member of their rental service for at least 3 months or so.

That said for tonights deals I am hoping for El Shaddai or Shift 2. :D[/QUOTE]

I would go up to $20 for El Shaddai! Dying to check it out!

Still hoping for Metro 2033. I'm honestly not sure what else I would even want that has already been released, but I'm sure I'll end up getting something else from these sales. x.x

[quote name='Darker']Is Fear 3 any good?[/QUOTE]

Solid gameplay, decent story. Apparently on the short side for the campaign but I haven't finished it yet.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Solid gameplay, decent story. Apparently on the short side for the campaign but I haven't finished it yet.[/QUOTE]

Here's my take on it. COD gameplay (might be a positive if you like that style of FPS), convoluted story. Campaign is on the short side in a good way since it just becomes grueling towards the end. If you appreciated the storyline of the previous games, you'll be sorely disappointed by this one. Also, the multiplayer is dead, which is a shame since the F*cking Run mode had potential.

[quote name='Hamass']WWE All-Stars for PS3 is showing up as $12.99, but I'm not sure how much it was originally[/QUOTE]

HELL FREAKIN YEAH!!!!!! God I've been waiting to jump on this for ANYTHING less than $30 for months and months. $12.99 is mine without hesitation!

What else other than Shadow of the Damned? I need to pair it with one other game and sure as heck don't want the Deadlest Catch.

I so badly want SotD, but my funds are low and with Uncharted 3 and LotR next week I can't justify it. Hopefully someone offers to buy my The Art of Mass Effect book or my sealed Halo Reach Limited Edition

[quote name='Jello1996']HELL FREAKIN YEAH!!!!!! God I've been waiting to jump on this for ANYTHING less than $30 for months and months. $12.99 is mine without hesitation![/QUOTE]

Same here. Wanted the :360: version, but for 12.99 I'll settle for the this!

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']Snagged Shadows of the Damned 360 for $14.99.[/QUOTE]

damn, i called sotd would drop lower than 18 when i bought it. Shit. O well got www for 13, I'm sure it will be 10 for Xbox tomorrow

[quote name='bardockkun']Just for PS3 though wasn't it?

And I hope we get clues in a few minutes.[/QUOTE]

yes that is true! didnt think of that lol.

yeah pretty excited now to see whats next. Gamefly is really tearing up the sales this year. In a matter of 2 months they crushed my walley continually. Wonder what their year end and BF will be like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back