GameFly Nightly Deals II: Crysis 2 $10, Transformers DotM (360) $13, Cartel (PS3) $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Now in Progress!

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

This is the last nightly sale for the week. Monthly sale hits next week.

:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $12.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99

Expired deals [hiddenlist]

Friday
:360: The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout $9.99
:360: Yoostar 2 In the Movies $9.99
:360: Kinect Sports $12.99
:ps3: MAG $9.99
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes $7.99

Thursday
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction $9.99
:360: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:360: WWE All Stars $12.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $19.99

Tuesday
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: NASCAR 2011: The Game $12.99
:ps3: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:ps3: Yakuza 4 $14.99

Thursday
:360: Apache Air Assault $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:ps3: Heavy Rain $14.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ds: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:wii: Kung Fu Panda 2 - uDraw $9.99

Wednesday
:360: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:360: MotionSports $9.99
:ps3: WWE All-Stars $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $14.99

Tuesday
:360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $9.99
:ps3: Top Spin 4 $9.99
:360: You Don't Know Jack $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='blindinglights']Bought WWE All-Stars. Haven't had a wrestling game since Nintendo 64, which is probably around the last time I watched wrestling. Looks like fun and I like that it has all the old wrestlers in it that I will actually recognize.[/QUOTE]

Me too, it's the first wrestling game that looked fun since No Mercy. Had to grab it, even if :360: is my platform of choice. I feel like Gamefly trolled me on getting Shadows for :ps3: for a few bucks more, but whatever. If only there was a way to track the shipping!

[quote name='thegame85']I highly recommend Shadows of the Damned for that price![/QUOTE]

I'm playing it right now. For $15 it'll be some of the best dollars spent.

Nothing for me tonight. Already have WWE & SOTD. Both fantastic games though. I bought SOTD at MSRP and don't regret it. I do need to play one more time to get the full 1000.

Lots of people in on SoTD. If you like b-movie horror/humor and old school action games you'll probably enjoy it. For me, it was a quick return on my rental.

[quote name='biledriver']Lots of people in on SoTD. If you like b-movie horror/humor and old school action games you'll probably enjoy it. For me, it was a quick return on my rental.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I played it for a little while and returned it. The combat is super generic and boring.

Finally, Shadow of the Damned. Gamefly and all the B2G1's have increased my backlog skyscraper levels.

I bought SotD without a second thought. Could I afford it? Not really. Is my backlog retarded? Yes.

Still super excited. I'm playing through Vanquish right now from the previous sale, and it's thoroughly surprised me with how entertaining and cinematic it is, while retaining the old-school Sega arcade feel.

wtf is this shit? All the good deals are xbox only

eh I guess its okay. By the time I can get to it, it will be the year 2018

[quote name='thegame85']I highly recommend Shadows of the Damned for that price![/QUOTE]

Is the PS3 or 360 version "better"???

I know Gamefly is only selling the 360 version right now but I'm just curious if I should hold out until the PS3 is lowered to $14.99.

Bought WWE All Stars. Been waiting forever for a good price. This price is too good. My first time buying from Gamefly. I hope everything looks great.

Is it just me or is this nightly deal pretty poor all around. Not complaining (don't want to spend anymore money!) but WWE...? Lets see what Gamefly rolls out for the next deal.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Is it just me or is this nightly deal pretty poor all around. Not complaining (don't want to spend anymore money!) but WWE...? Lets see what Gamefly rolls out for the next deal.[/QUOTE]

because the world revolves around your tastes? These gamefly deals are fucking spectacular and if I didnt have such a busy schedule I would gobble these up like halloween candy

[quote name='strait edge follower']Omg this sotd deal just has to happen When i dont have money on my card. Just gotta hope that there are copys left by tommorow afternoon When i get payed[/QUOTE]
Broke ass.. :lol:

[quote name='kouleefoh']Broke ass.. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, funny how being cheap and jumping on deals leaves us broke ass gamers.

[quote name='UJam']Yeah, funny how being cheap and jumping on deals leaves us broke ass gamers.[/QUOTE]
It's like the more we "save" the poorer we become.

does one have to have an active membership to get these deals? i had a membership a year ago, but cancelled it. they send me emails from time to time, but if i'm subscribed to their rental service at the moment, can i get this price? thanks in advance to CAG's that take the time to answer.

[quote name='twztid13']does one have to have an active membership to get these deals? i had a membership a year ago, but cancelled it. they send me emails from time to time, but if i'm subscribed to their rental service at the moment, can i get this price? thanks in advance to CAG's that take the time to answer.[/QUOTE]

Nope, no membership required.

[quote name='kouleefoh']It's like the more we "save" the poorer we become.[/QUOTE]

Ha ! That is so true. Alot of us have spent hundreds of dollars on the sales we have had this year. Follow those up with The fall season releases which have been killer on my money. No other fall season has had this many AA to AAA releases and theres still more to come !

Oh and guys please save me a copy of sotd so i could buy it. That goes for you too lurkers lol

[quote name='strait edge follower']Omg this sotd deal just has to happen When i dont have money on my card. Just gotta hope that there are copys left by tommorow afternoon When i get payed[/QUOTE]

Buy it now and it'll accept your card. Within an hour you'll get a email requesting a new form of payment for your declined card. They'll give you a day or two to provide a new card before they cancel your order.

Shadows of the Damned was hilarious, I remember cracking up at the first demon pubes part. I had no idea what to expect when I put it in my Gamefly queue.

[quote name='urallgyots']because the world revolves around your tastes? These gamefly deals are fucking spectacular and if I didnt have such a busy schedule I would gobble these up like halloween candy[/QUOTE]

Take a look at your own profile picture.

Anyways, the deals are decent but I personally thought the game selection was...less then stellar. IMHO, no big deal. :)

[quote name='Rock_Dash3X']Bought WWE All Stars. Been waiting forever for a good price. This price is too good. My first time buying from Gamefly. I hope everything looks great.[/QUOTE]

Well, the disc was a rental but the case and booklet will be absolutely untouched. Everything I've gotten still had big pieces of cellophane on the case.

Incidentally I wish now I had gotten Top Spin last night for $10.

[quote name='thelwig14']Anyone order one game before and how long did it take?

I am getting a little restless. Thanks![/QUOTE]

All my GF orders have never taken longer than 5 days. It sucks hearing about all these late shipping stories.

[quote name='thelwig14']Anyone order one game before and how long did it take?

I am getting a little restless. Thanks![/QUOTE]

My shipments usually take 5 - 7 calendar days.

I don't really care about the slow shipping... my backlog is so gigantic that even 2-3 weeks for shipping would be fine...

In for SOTD... looks like it's right up my alley (big fan of RE, Silent Hill, and Killer7) ;-)

[quote name='Agmaniacmike']really really close to biting on shadows of the damned, somebody sell me[/QUOTE]

Its from dusk till dawn mixed with resident evil 4. If that not enough for you Then you need your gamer licence revoked

[quote name='Agmaniacmike']really really close to biting on shadows of the damned, somebody sell me[/QUOTE]

I sat down and played it on one sitting an I almost NEVER do that with any game, ever. That should tell you I enjoyed it enough, even with a few quibbles about the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back