GameFly Nightly Deals II: Crysis 2 $10, Transformers DotM (360) $13, Cartel (PS3) $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Now in Progress!

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

This is the last nightly sale for the week. Monthly sale hits next week.

:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $12.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99

Expired deals [hiddenlist]

Friday
:360: The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout $9.99
:360: Yoostar 2 In the Movies $9.99
:360: Kinect Sports $12.99
:ps3: MAG $9.99
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes $7.99

Thursday
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction $9.99
:360: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:360: WWE All Stars $12.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $19.99

Tuesday
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: NASCAR 2011: The Game $12.99
:ps3: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:ps3: Yakuza 4 $14.99

Thursday
:360: Apache Air Assault $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:ps3: Heavy Rain $14.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ds: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:wii: Kung Fu Panda 2 - uDraw $9.99

Wednesday
:360: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:360: MotionSports $9.99
:ps3: WWE All-Stars $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $14.99

Tuesday
:360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $9.99
:ps3: Top Spin 4 $9.99
:360: You Don't Know Jack $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dungeon Siege 12.99
Alice Madness Returns 19.99 or less
FEAR 3 12.99

If they put Two Worlds 2 up, avoid that glitchy piece of trash. The game lags constantly. Missions glitch out, which makes it impossible to platinum the game without replaying from the start. Unacceptable... Avoid at all costs.

Id prob pick up Alice for sub $15 and the same for infamous 2. Not so interested in dungeon siege tho but intrigued by el shaddai

Not sure what else I really want from these sales.
I guess games like Alice and Infamous 2 would be alright for the right price.
Hoping that there's something for me tonight as yesterdays deals seemed unimpressive/uninteresting to me. Especially as a PS3 owner.

I guess it's bound to happen over time as there can only be so many games Gamefly can dish out. Though they've pretty much caught me up on all the titles I've wanted within the last 2 years so I'm glad for that. I guess if these deals do start slowing down then I don't have to worry about catching up on my PS1 collection for added Christmas family fun :cool::D

[quote name='elessar123']Cheapy is on, so clues soon?[/QUOTE]
Don't go all Apache on me, there has been no Shift in plans. The clues are here! I just received the Call and the deals are on, Rain or shine. Also, Kung Fu Panda 2 will be on sale.

[quote name='CheapyD']Don't go all Apache on me, there has been no Shift in plans. The clues are here! I just received the Call and the deals are on, Rain or shine. Also, Kung Fu Panda 2 will be on sale.[/QUOTE]

Call of Juarez
Shfit 2
Apache Air Assault
Heavy Rain
I'm guessing Kung Fu Panda 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my :ps3:Medal of Honor, and the Online Pass won't work. I tried in-game, I tried from PSN Store. Says it's already redeemed.

The padded envelope and game were opened upon delivery, in fact the game wasn't even IN the envelope in my mail box, but separate. So my mailman opened my mail(fact) and stole my code(maybe)? How pathetic. Unless there is another reason why this code won't work?

[quote name='CheapyD']Don't go all Apache on me, there has been no Shift in plans. The clues are here! I just received the Call and the deals are on, Rain or shine. Also, Kung Fu Panda 2 will be on sale.[/QUOTE]

So... Timeshift, Call of Juarez, Vampire Rain, and Kung Fu Panda 2?

Heavy Rain is awesome, It's not really a "game" but still awesome. I got it a few weeks ago at Kmart for 19.99.

So... My guesses...
Apache: Air Assault $14.99
Shift 2 $9.99
Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
Heavy Rain $14.99
Kung Fu Panda 2 $19.99, not that anyone will buy this POS...

[quote name='elessar123']So... My guesses...
Shift 2 $9.99
Heavy Rain $14.99
Kung Fu Panda 2 $19.99, not that anyone will buy this POS...[/QUOTE]

Is Kung Fu Panda 2 worse than the first one? Cause I thought the first was surprisingly fun

[quote name='elessar123']So... My guesses...
Shift 2 $9.99
Heavy Rain $14.99
Kung Fu Panda 2 $19.99, not that anyone will buy this POS...[/QUOTE]
Call of Juarez isn't much better...

[quote name='Coltin']Is Kung Fu Panda 2 worse than the first one? Cause I thought the first was surprisingly fun[/QUOTE]
If I remember right the second one was mostly a non responsive Kinect game.

[quote name='Coltin']Is Kung Fu Panda 2 worse than the first one? Cause I thought the first was surprisingly fun[/QUOTE]

The first one was a surprising good kid version of a God of War clone. The second one doesn't even work.

Is everyone certain it's Call of Juarez? Watch them pull an Amazon and have Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

[quote name='JP73']Is everyone certain it's Call of Juarez? Watch them pull an Amazon and have Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare W@W[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

When do these go live?

[quote name='JP73']Is everyone certain it's Call of Juarez? Watch them pull an Amazon and have Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare[/QUOTE]

It could be. Not buying either one, so it's no different for me.

[quote name='joshnorm']Fixed.

When do these go live?[/QUOTE]

I was actually debating whether to go with Modern Warfare or World at War. I made my choice. No regrets

[quote name='CheapyD'] Also, Kung Fu Panda 2 will be on sale.[/QUOTE]

I can guess all of the games except this one. It's got me puzzled.

Call of Juarez: The Cartel is a TERRIBLE game. Xbox one quality graphics, terrible voice acting, glitches, dull story, I quit half way through it was so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back