GameFly Nightly Deals II: Crysis 2 $10, Transformers DotM (360) $13, Cartel (PS3) $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Now in Progress!

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

This is the last nightly sale for the week. Monthly sale hits next week.

:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $12.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99

Expired deals [hiddenlist]

Friday
:360: The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout $9.99
:360: Yoostar 2 In the Movies $9.99
:360: Kinect Sports $12.99
:ps3: MAG $9.99
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes $7.99

Thursday
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction $9.99
:360: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:360: WWE All Stars $12.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $19.99

Tuesday
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: NASCAR 2011: The Game $12.99
:ps3: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:ps3: Yakuza 4 $14.99

Thursday
:360: Apache Air Assault $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:ps3: Heavy Rain $14.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ds: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:wii: Kung Fu Panda 2 - uDraw $9.99

Wednesday
:360: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:360: MotionSports $9.99
:ps3: WWE All-Stars $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $14.99

Tuesday
:360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $9.99
:ps3: Top Spin 4 $9.99
:360: You Don't Know Jack $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
You know with Gamefly's previous and ongoing sales, Amazon warehouse, and new releases like Batman, Uncharted 3, Skyrim, Saints Row 3, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Zelda, Battlefield, Modern Warfare, I can't see myself buying any games this Black Friday. It would need to be super big deal or a game that passed me by like Knights Contract.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']You know with Gamefly's previous and ongoing sales, Amazon warehouse, and new releases like Batman, Uncharted 3, Skyrim, Saints Row 3, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Zelda, Battlefield, Modern Warfare, I can't see myself buying any games this Black Friday. It would need to be super big deal or a game that passed me by like Knights Contract.[/QUOTE]

Gotta agree with you on that; I've heard this is "the November to Remember" (re: the gaming industry) and I 'get it'....

Crysis 2 and DW7 are back in stock for the 360. Still OOS for PS3, though.

I grabbed Crysis 2 because I needed yet another game to sit in my 360 backlog and keep all the other games there company. :roll: I need to stop checking this thread.

Good price on Crysis. I'm sure it's better on PC but the XB version will do good at this price.

Thanks Cheapy.

[quote name='vanlandw']Good price on Crysis. I'm sure it's better on PC but the XB version will do good at this price.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.

I hope my crysis 2 copy for the 360 isn't damaged. If the case is messed up ill just get a replacement from gamestop (they have a lot of crysis 2 cases there lol). I could have gotten the ps3 version so I wouldn't have to worry but I prefer shooters with the 360 controller

Wow, should have NEVER bought Crysis when it came out. Even at sub $30 (what I paid), I feel dirty now since I barely played it. Ah well.

I did grab the TF game, even though the price is sort of in line with the used prices on Amazon.

Yeah bummed I missed out on Crysis 2 for PS3, but I suppose I've gotten enough GF games to keep me busy for a while...might bite on it if it comes back though.

Me, too. I can't believe I bought this thing a few weeks ago for $15.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Damn. Kind of regret getting Crysis 2 for $15 on the last sale, played it for like 30 minutes and just picked up MW3 today, lol. What I played was definitely worth $15 though.. Maybe I'll get around to it when I get home for break this winter.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='strait edge follower']I hope my crysis 2 copy for the 360 isn't damaged. If the case is messed up ill just get a replacement from gamestop (they have a lot of crysis 2 cases there lol). I could have gotten the ps3 version so I wouldn't have to worry but I prefer shooters with the 360 controller[/QUOTE]

I had purchased Heavy Rain from Gamefly when it was on sale before. Unfortunately, the disc didn't work at all and I had to send it back for a refund. I drove to a friend's house to print the prepaid return label then drive to a FedEx shop to mail it back. Now I'm without the game and had to burn some gas driving around town.

I thought about it later, but what I could have done was buy the game used from Gamestop, swap out the non working disc for a working one, then return the disc to Gamestop. I wouldn't use my PUR member number nor do it at the one closet to my house. I'd still have the game for Gamefly's great price and it'd be working.

I would personally never do this even though I entertained the thought. There is a line that separates being a cheap ass gamer and a criminal ass gamer, and this in my opinion definitely crosses that. I don't understand why Gamefly doesn't just offer a one to one swap on the games they sell since their quality control can be hit and miss. Or why don't they invest in those disc refurbishing machines that Best Buy has and put the games through that before they're sold.

These GameFly deals are so awesome, never had a problem with a disc and you get the case, manual, and any online keys like you bought it new. After a year or two as a Game Fly customer I was really hating them as a company, but these nightly sales have really turned them around in my mind. GameFly as a rental service? The worst. GameFly as a used game seller? fucking great!

I bit on Crysis 2. I'm glad I passed on it when it was $14.99. I changed my shipping address since I never received my MvC3 from 10/12/11.

[quote name='lockarm']Transformers Dark of the Moon game (which serves as a prologue to the movie) is something I would pass on.[/QUOTE]

Well now you can since it is back in stock.

[quote name='Curufinwe']How bad did Crysis 2 sell to already be down to $10?[/QUOTE]

It acually sold well. Besides its an ea published game and it came out early march so of course used copys will be cheap. Not to mention the msrp is still 40 so its not like retailers are desperately trying to get rid of it. This is just gamefly having its usual kick ass prices :)

Can't remember if I already own Dark of the Moon! (I know I have all the others.) Well, buy now and regret dups later. Then they become xmas presents.

Been sitting on a rental copy of Crysis 2 for a minute now, still haven't tried it out. But, hell, had a five-dollar coupon sitting there, can't argue with 4 and change!

[quote name='Fell Open Ian']How long do Gamefly orders typically remain in the processing status for?[/QUOTE]

base on my exp. a day

[quote name='coopx']base on my exp. a day[/QUOTE]

Yup same here. They are always prompt on shipping based on my three previous experiences with them.

[quote name='Fell Open Ian']How long do Gamefly orders typically remain in the processing status for?[/QUOTE]
I ordered mine yesterday shortly after 8pm, and gamefly.com shows my order shipped today (with tracking #) already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back