GameFly Nightly Deals Strike Back! Alice & Portal 2 $14.99, L.A. Noire $12.99 & More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. New deals go live weekdays at 5PM PST.

Tonight's deals:
:360::ps3: Alice: The Madness Returns (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Dragon Age II (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Portal 2 (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: L.A. Noire (360/PS3) $12.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $9.99
:360: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:360: Red Dead Redemption $14.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $14.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='whitereflection']If anyone from Gamefly is reading this, I would suck a dick for $9.99 Virtua Tennis 4.[/QUOTE]

Jesus dude. You must really like tennis if you are going to take out your wallet after that.

Especially if you can get it for free with grape juice UPCs.

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']I just got my Catherine and Splinter Cell Conviction from my 12 off coupon. I am very pleased with their condition. Soooooooo are the deal games going to switch at 5 PST.[/QUOTE]

According to OP, yes. We'll get new deals at 5 PST.

[quote name='Sonne']I know, I'm starting to feel like those "Extreme Couponers" buying pallets of ketchup because it only cost them $1.39.

So has there been a universal $5 promo floating around?

And on LA Noire, that is the last game I paid MSRP for and I dont regret it one bit.[/QUOTE]

Not that I know of. Most people talking about their $5 coupons are current Gamefly members. They get $5 coupons every 3 months or so, I believe.

EDIT: I scored both post #100 and #200 for this thread. Completely meaningless and unintentional, but that won't stop me from counting it as an accomplishment in life.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kaltic']I know this is a few pages back, but I did he didn't ask if the codes would be used. Plus if they are just call Gamefly and they will send you another box + codes to you.[/QUOTE]

Have you done this?
The code in Alice is the main reason I jumped on this price.

I want Alice, but saw a comparison between the consoles and the pc versions. I need this on the pc to justify the money I spent on it.

[quote name='Sonne']Jesus dude. You must really like tennis if you are going to take out your wallet after that.

Especially if you can get it for free with grape juice UPCs.[/QUOTE]

That was Top Spin 4, and even with UPCs, I don't think it was free.

[quote name='Sonne']
So has there been a universal $5 promo floating around?[/QUOTE]
Nope, if people are talking about a code it's usually for them already being a member and getting one after every few months.

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']Mass Effect yes, MK nope!! NOPE NOPE NOPE sorry that game just pissed me off so much NOPE!!![/QUOTE]

I still like but but hate the fact that they wasted a DLC on Freddy Kreuger.

[quote name='integralsmatic']I still like but but hate the fact that they wasted a DLC on Freddy Kreuger.[/QUOTE]

Yep and hes is the one of the most broken characters I have ever seen in my life!

I caved hard. I saw the $11 TIV for alice and had my "let the hate run through you" moment and rationalized it as a $4 rental with free PSN game.

[quote name='Survivalism']If you're upset about missing out on Alice like I am, it's $20 + free shipping from Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

It's still on sale for 14.99.

[quote name='Sonne']I was close to caving and buying Alice, but then I came upon howtobeat.com. I put my backlog on there and saw that it would take at least around 8 days to finish the games I actually intend on beating, let alone the ones I gave up on/got bored with.

A very sobering experience ._.[/QUOTE]

My backlog is 21 days and I'm sure I forgot some games :drool:

[quote name='velvet396']My backlog is 21 days and I'm sure I forgot some games :drool:[/QUOTE]

On PS3/360 alone my backlog is 240. If you just say it's 10 hours a go, that's 2,400 hours minimum. That's 100 days...

Just my DS backlog is over 100 games.

Before I became a CAG, I had completed 90% of my games (the other 10% were legacy games). My completion average is only about 30% atm.

[quote name='DonWii']Just my DS backlog is over 100 games.

Before I became a CAG, I had completed 90% of my games (the other 10% were legacy games). My completion average is only about 30% atm.[/QUOTE]

I feel ya man, CAG has ruined my backlog.
But the deals are always just to good to pass up.

Tonight's hint is in the form of a movie preview:

The World is at War over 2033 "More Than Famous"(2) celebrities and are locked in Dungeon #3 in Germany. During a rescue Siege, a SOCOM team was sent in. No more than $14.99 were spent on this rescue operation.

I wasn't even counting my DS/PSP games. If you count DS, PSP, XBOX, PS2, GC, etc etc my backlog is 1500-1600...

I don't really count those as I kinda gave up on beating those games a few years ago and am focusing on PS3/360/Wii now.

CAG has "helped" me get too many freakin games. Last month (Nov) alone I got somewhere around 25 games.

[quote name='CheapyD']Tonight's hint is in the form of a movie preview:

The World is at War over 2033 "More Than Famous"(2) celebrities and are locked in Dungeon #3 in Germany. During a rescue Siege, a SOCOM team was sent in. No more than $14.99 were spent on this rescue operation.[/QUOTE]

No Space Marines? :( Thanks anyway Cheapy!

Awesome. The ones I understood seem like the ones I want.

I told myself I would hold out on games until they got GOTY editions, but I doubt Infamous 2 will be getting one. (Agree/Disagree?)

[quote name='CheapyD']Tonight's hint is in the form of a movie preview:

The World is at War over 2033 "More Than Famous"(2) celebrities and are locked in Dungeon #3 in Germany. During a rescue Siege, a SOCOM team was sent in. No more than $14.99 were spent on this rescue operation.[/QUOTE]

Call of Duty - World at War
Metro 2033
inFamous 2 ?
Dungeon Siege 3
SOCOM

[quote name='dinovelvet']Does infamous 2 come with a pass/code?[/QUOTE]

expect it to come with it since all the packaging stuff/codes are kept seperate and untouched till someone buys.

I'm sayign this though if Infamous does come with some sort of code thing

I believe I bought Infamous 2 last time Gamefly had a sale for $20 so it only makes sense it is cheaper now...when will I learn?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']expect it to come with it since all the packaging stuff/codes are kept seperate and untouched till someone buys.

I'm sayign this though if Infamous does come with some sort of code thing[/QUOTE]

Yes I know Gamefly games always includes the code, but I am asking if there is/was one made for Infamous 2. That's kind of going to be the deciding factor for me here...

[quote name='dinovelvet']Yes I know Gamefly games always includes the code, but I am asking if there is/was one made for Infamous 2. That's kind of going to be the deciding factor for me here...[/QUOTE]

No, I got it new around launch and the only code inFamous 2 comes with is an Uncharted 3 beta code. (useless now obviously)

Amazing game though, well worth the $15 I assume it will be.

[quote name='Kaoz']No, I got it new around launch and the only code inFamous 2 comes with is an Uncharted 3 beta code. (useless now obviously)

Amazing game though, well worth the $15 I assume it will be.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip.

God damn it Cheapy. Give me ONE night when I dont want something.

inFamous 2 is a good deal, but I didn't like what I played. Thinking of getting Festival of Blood first.

bread's done
Back