GameFly November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale is returns with under $10 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 11/21.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Brink $5.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:360: Homefront $6.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $7.99
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Naughty Bear $7.99
:360: Split/Second $7.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:360: Child of Eden $9.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:360: Cars 2 $9.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:360: First Templar $9.99
:360: Knights Contract $9.99
:360: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:360: Limbo 3 Pack $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:360: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99

:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:ps3: Brink $5.99
:ps3: Homefront $6.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:ps3: EA Sports MMA $7.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: de Blob 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:ps3: James Bond: Blood Stone $9.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:ps3: No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise $9.99
:ps3: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $9.99

:wii: Minute to Win it $4.99
:wii: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:wii: Lost in Shadow $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit First Grade $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit Preschool $7.99
:wii: Top Shot Arcade $7.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $7.99
:wii: Guilty Party $9.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $9.99
:wii: Cars 2 $9.99
:wii: Conduit 2 $9.99
:wii: de Blob 2 $9.99
:wii: Gold's Gym Dance Workout $9.99
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party $9.99
:wii: Karaoke Revolution Glee Volume 2 $9.99
:wii: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:wii: Rango $9.99
:wii: Rio $9.99
:wii: Sniper Elite $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Also kind of glad I missed out on this. I would have grabbed like 7 games. Even at 5.99 I still cannot get myself to buy brink and that is pretty much the only thing left of any interest on PS3 or Wii for me.

Grabbed Homefront, Duke, and Bulletsorm for the PS3 last night. NMH was out in a flash. Definitely worth the price I paid (and subsequent re-sale value). My discs are pretty much guaranteed to be edge-chipped but I've never had a Gamefly used disc not play.

[quote name='ShinSolidus']Went ahead and grabbed Brink. I don't see it going much lower than that, and it can't be THAT horrible of a game.... Right....?[/QUOTE]

I actually really liked brink. Picked up copies at the $20 pricepoint for me and my girlfriend and we had a blast with it. Worth $60? Of course not, but fun with co-op, as long as you're not playing against d-bags.

I snagged Homefront, Red Faction: Armageddon, and Dead Space 2. Not bad for just under $24.

Really wanted to grab Spider-Man at that price, hopefully it'll come back in stock at some point. Already rented/beat it, just want it for the collection. The waiting game begins...

[quote name='ShinSolidus']Went ahead and grabbed Brink. I don't see it going much lower than that, and it can't be THAT horrible of a game.... Right....?[/QUOTE]

I disliked it greatly. I bought a few copies to flip, was going to keep one if it was decent. Instead the enemy AI on singleplayer felt non existent and the missions felt like a pointless multiplayer mission instead of a good singleplayer story. But perhaps you'll like it.

I'm constantly checking this thread for a notice if there's a restock on No More Heroes. After seeing it for this price, I won't pay much more than that. Lol, call me cheap.

Yeah I'm hoping for a restock of NMH (there will be one, there always is...it's just finding it), I'll order one. Gonna stay on this thread here at work today.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Yeah I'm hoping for a restock of NMH (there will be one, there always is...it's just finding it), I'll order one. Gonna stay on this thread here at work today.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm doing while I sit in this freshmen class...I hate general studies.

Had about 6-7 games in my cart last night but ended up just picking up Dead Space 2. If I would've known Hot Pursuit would be this cheap again, I wouldn't have gotten it from Amazon Warehouse and I could've also gotten an online pass. :/

[quote name='theironunkind']So busy playing Skyrim I missed this post last night.

And pretty much everything is sold out already. *sigh*[/QUOTE]

I was 20 minutes late to the game because of SKyrim, lol. At least I still got what I wanted and was able to restrict myself to 2 games.

I picked up Child of Eden last night. I'm going to be a 360 and Kinect on Black Friday, so I'm definitely on the hunt for some worthwhile Kinect games.

Got Homefront for 7 bucks!!! Thanks for the heads up, Cheapy D! I love your site. It has let me continue to game while being broke with kids.

My problem being a college student isn't the amount of money that these games cost (can't see them getting much cheaper than this!) but the fact that I have NO TIME to play ANYTHING.

I would love to jump on Homefront, Split/Second, Red Faction: Armageddon, Dead Space 2, Medal of Honor, Bulletstorm, Force Unleashed II, and Spider-Man...but I really don't think I'll get time to even think about any of them until June...I guess I can just take solace in the fact that I saved about $75...

[quote name='mastaspy007']My problem being a college student isn't the amount of money that these games cost (can't see them getting much cheaper than this!) but the fact that I have NO TIME to play ANYTHING.

I would love to jump on Homefront, Split/Second, Red Faction: Armageddon, Dead Space 2, Medal of Honor, Bulletstorm, Force Unleashed II, and Spider-Man...but I really don't think I'll get time to even think about any of them until June...I guess I can just take solace in the fact that I saved about $75...[/QUOTE]

This is also what I'm beginning to do calculate time not just cost. Right now I'm playing BF3 just bought RDR GOTY, NFS HP (from this sale) and plan on getting in on The Old Republic plus my backlog is crazy. I'm being real conservative this Black Friday because of this. That being said if No More Heores is back I'm all in!!!!

[quote name='Donutkid2222']just got dead space 2, gotta finish the 1st part still![/QUOTE]

you should check out dead space downfall the animated movie it was really cool-

never seen aftermath but i heard that it wasnt good.

Homefront multi-player is very additive, well balanced and exponentially fun. Get choice.

[quote name='Sway']Bit on 360 copies for Red Faction: Armageddon and Homefront, thanks Gaming Moses.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whitereflection']I almost shit myself when I saw Just Dance 2 come back in stock. It's still there, gogogo![/QUOTE]
Saw this post and ordered a copy. Was looking for a copy of this for my work's Christmas party.

[quote name='RCS0926']I picked up Child of Eden last night. I'm going to be a 360 and Kinect on Black Friday, so I'm definitely on the hunt for some worthwhile Kinect games.[/QUOTE]

Hope you got in on Gunstringer when Best Buy had it new for $20.

Thanks to the eagle eyes here I was able to get almost everything I wanted!
F3AR
NBA 2K11
DeBlob 2
Spiderman
Red Faction:Armageddon
Duke Nukem
Just Dance 2
Homefront

Now lets see if Lost in Shadow comes back!

[quote name='Commander0Zero']This is also what I'm beginning to do calculate time not just cost. Right now I'm playing BF3 just bought RDR GOTY, NFS HP (from this sale) and plan on getting in on The Old Republic plus my backlog is crazy. I'm being real conservative this Black Friday because of this. That being said if No More Heores is back I'm all in!!!![/QUOTE]

I totally agree with calculating time, which is why I actually opted for Child of Eden and Homefront for those prices...they're supposed to be shorter games.

bread's done
Back