Gamefly sale - Lego Batman 2 ($9.99), Pokemon Conquest ($14.99), more

nightmare452

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
Just saw this Gamefly sale posted on Facebook. Didn't see a thread of it so I am posting. Some great prices here.

3DS/DS:
* Pokemon Conquest - $14.99 Link
* Mario Tennis Open - $17.99 Link

360/PS3 (link is to the 360 copies, search in the PS3 section for those versions):
* Lego Batman 2 - $9.99 Link
* Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 - $12.99 Link
* Modern Warfare 3 - $17.99 Link
* Dragon's Dogma - $19.99 Link

I hope the links work. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting this deal! I really wanted Tiger Woods 13 on BF for 9.99 from the Microsoft sale but it sold out before I pulled the trigger. Just picked it up for $7 with a rewards certificate!

Thanks OP, I never seem to get these Gamefly deals, so I jumped on Batman 2 instantly. Heard great things and I'm a comic nerd, so I know I'll eat this up!

[quote name='ckc4043']will ps3 DD drop lower?[/QUOTE]
If it doesn't sell out by noon PST tomorrow it more then likely will show up later in the month for cheaper.

Drat! I really wanna bite on Lego Batman 2 for $9.99, but I have such a freaking ginormous backlog that I can't bring myself to do it. UGH!

[quote name='CKEStriker']damn, mw3 still expensive. just want to play for campaign![/QUOTE]

Buy it at GameStop, play the 5-6 hour campaign, return for full refund within seven days.

[quote name='MrBubbles']Someone convince me to buy Dragon's Dogma right now.[/QUOTE]
Nothing else this generation has brought me as much sadistic glee and laughter then playing as a group of children climbing on top of a chimera and brutally slaughtering it.

[quote name='ProppaT']Tough choice. I want Dragon's Dogma, but I'm also kinda holding hope that Best Buy will drop the price and we'll get a new copy for $20-30 after @Gamer coupon. I'm assuming you don't get the box with used GF games, right?[/QUOTE],

YOU DO YOU DO! my advice is buy it from gamefly, best buy has been a bit dissapointing in their gamer mag sales and selection. i dont think dragons will go down to 20 at bby. i think itll go lowest 30, maaaybe 20. but when that happens you might have a hard time finding it.

gamefly gives you flawless copies, and its pretty much new.

Though I'm a huge fan of gameflys used sales, flawless isn't a word I'd use to describe their used games. I've had Xbox and ps3 both come in great condition.

[quote name='bardockkun']No, got them on PS2 and compared to the 360 HD version is pretty fucking awful still. The fact they used a non complete build of the game to HD'ify and them literally ruining key cut scenes with borders or stupid fade ins and fade out does make it awful. So yeah, fucking awful stands. Also they still have random occasional unadvertised (or tweeted) games sale here and there with free shipping, but it's always random as to when they're going to go back to normal price.[/QUOTE]

Well, I guess we're just going to have to agree that we have different opinions of the definition of "awful". I played through both games on PS2 more times than I can count (as well as SH2 on the original X-Box) so I'm no stranger to the original experience, and while the HD remake could have been done better on the 360, the games were still great. Anyway, as far as free shipping, I'll just be sure to check from now on.

Ugh I hate you guys... Finally caved and bought Dragon's Dogma for PS3. Now... where the hell am I going to start on my backlog?

off topic but gamefly related. someone help me out
All code cards in the used games ARE NOT used correct? I bought halo anniversary ce and it came with the Grunt Funeral Skull and map pack cards, and they are selling on ebay. but i don't know for sure if the codes are unused

Hmm contemplating TW:pGA Tour 13 as the last one I played and owned was 09 but really if it was the Masters one I might have got it.

[quote name='hwmusic']off topic but gamefly related. someone help me out
All code cards in the used games ARE NOT used correct? I bought halo anniversary ce and it came with the Grunt Funeral Skull and map pack cards, and they are selling on ebay. but i don't know for sure if the codes are unused[/QUOTE]
Yes, they are not used. You can always test Xbox codes on your console, you get a confirmation screen so you can always back out. Do not try it on Xbox.com, there is no confirmation there.

[quote name='Spybreak8']Hmm contemplating TW:pGA Tour 13 as the last one I played and owned was 09 but really if it was the Masters one I might have got it.[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure 13 has the masters tournament also.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Though I'm a huge fan of gameflys used sales, flawless isn't a word I'd use to describe their used games. I've had Xbox and ps3 both come in great condition.[/QUOTE]

i am having trouble understanding what you mean..their used game discs aren't "flawless" but are "great"? To me, any game that plays 100% with no errors or anything is flawless. Do you mean they look like crap but still play OK?

I've never bought from Gamefly actually, and honestly PS3 discs are pretty durable anyway. I just don't know if I should hope for BBY to put DD on sale (And I can't really count on them anymore lately for good @gamer deals), or just buy it now.

Alternative option: Buy the game for ~$27 new at zavvi.com
edit: nevermind on zavvi.com, price went up :(

Man I really want to bite on DD but ugh Black Friday added to the backlog and my wallet is recovering lol. It might be a while before I even touch it :\

[quote name='Brother Daz']Though I'm a huge fan of gameflys used sales, flawless isn't a word I'd use to describe their used games. I've had Xbox and ps3 both come in great condition.[/QUOTE]
90% of 30 360 buys all have chips... a few do not fully install but these chips are bad. I know they are stressing my drive big time but dang prices rock. 2 look flawless from resurface but unreadable. I suggest installing to hd no matter condition. gl peeps

[quote name='mars009']Man I really want to bite on DD but ugh Black Friday added to the backlog and my wallet is recovering lol. It might be a while before I even touch it :\[/QUOTE]
Great price will be sold out and you regret not buying. this game holds good value still.

[quote name='Jdub_smooth']Next time can someone please post the ps3 links? Their search system is annoying..keeps forcing me to the rent only search.[/QUOTE]

Um click the game and it will tell you the buy price...

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Um click the game and it will tell you the buy price...[/QUOTE]

Don't do that thing where you act like I am stupid.

I hate their search system....I am trying to buy things for PS3. And as it turns out the games sold out already.

But if someone is going to make a thread about a sale they should post all the links.

I saw this way too late so no Lego Batman for me. Hopefully they'll do it again at the end of the week.

[quote name='Jdub_smooth']Don't do that thing where you act like I am stupid.

I hate their search system....I am trying to buy things for PS3. And as it turns out the games sold out already.

But if someone is going to make a thread about a sale they should post all the links.[/QUOTE]

My bad. I didn't have time to post all the links. Usually it's quite easy for me to search them, so I didn't though it'd be an issue getting to the PS3 versions for others.

How do I add Lego Batman without having to click rent? I don't want to sign up for the subscription service.

[quote name='T1NY']How do I add Lego Batman without having to click rent? I don't want to sign up for the subscription service.[/QUOTE]

You can't, thus all the previous posts about it being sold out.

[quote name='waldo21212']You can't, thus all the previous posts about it being sold out.[/QUOTE]

Dammit

bread's done
Back