Gamefly sale - Lego Batman 2 ($9.99), Pokemon Conquest ($14.99), more

nightmare452

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
Just saw this Gamefly sale posted on Facebook. Didn't see a thread of it so I am posting. Some great prices here.

3DS/DS:
* Pokemon Conquest - $14.99 Link
* Mario Tennis Open - $17.99 Link

360/PS3 (link is to the 360 copies, search in the PS3 section for those versions):
* Lego Batman 2 - $9.99 Link
* Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 - $12.99 Link
* Modern Warfare 3 - $17.99 Link
* Dragon's Dogma - $19.99 Link

I hope the links work. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MageSerge']Copy of Dragon's Dogma arrived with part of the case in pieces, no doubt caused in the mail. However the game is scratched and won't install to my hard drive. :([/QUOTE]

Mine came out fine, PS3 version.

[quote name='Rozz']Those damn new PS3 and 360 cases are flimsy pieces of crap that use less plastic so that's why people on this forum have been complaining about smashed cases lately.[/QUOTE]

PS3 case are actually sturdy. Xbox and Wii cases on the other hand...

Still waiting on my Lego Batman 2 - anyone else experiencing slower than usual shipping from Gamefly?

Maybe it's because of the holidays and increased mail volume, but my mail got put in my neighbors box the other day so I am a little concerned. Hopefully it comes Monday.

To those that may be putting Pokemon Conquest in your backlog: Start a new game and download the wifi missions before they take them down. Serebii says they're going down on the 31st of this month.

[quote name='doc_j88']PS3 case are actually sturdy. Xbox and Wii cases on the other hand...[/QUOTE]

There's actually new PS3 cases that look the same (well, they're a little bit glossier, which most people might not notice) but if you compare them to cases from just a few months ago they are flimsier and more prone to cracking in the mail.

[quote name='waldo21212']Still waiting on my Lego Batman 2 - anyone else experiencing slower than usual shipping from Gamefly?

Maybe it's because of the holidays and increased mail volume, but my mail got put in my neighbors box the other day so I am a little concerned. Hopefully it comes Monday.[/QUOTE]
Still waiting for mine also

I'm waiting for mine as well. Usually I have it in 3-4 business days, so this one is taking a little bit longer than normal for me.

Pokemon Conquest was TOTALLY worth it at that price, I've easily dropped over 100 hours on it already, gameplay is more exciting (and drawn out too, I'll be fair) when you try to get every general and warlord their "perfect partner" pokemon. but there's a ton of stories to play through as well. I paid 25 for it back at target when it first came out, still have it to this day.

And now that I finally found this deal, Mario tennis isn't on sale for under 20 (would've bought) but 22 isn't terrible either, just not within my budget currently.

Good deals for those who bought though! Out of all the stuff I've bought from GF, only 1 disc was ever unplayable, and I've always gotten case/etc in perfect condition, definitely recommending them for future purchases for your collections CAGs =)

[quote name='MageSerge']Copy of Dragon's Dogma arrived with part of the case in pieces, no doubt caused in the mail. However the game is scratched and won't install to my hard drive. :([/QUOTE]

Just so you know, you can email gamefly support and say your case was broken upon arrival. They will send you a new case. Well that was what happened to me, at least. So give it a try and email them.

"Thank you for contacting GameFly. We are sorry to hear that the case and manual have not arrived for the game in an acceptable state that you opted to keep. We will have a replacement case and manual shipped out to you. "
^that was the email I received after I had told them.

bread's done
Back