Gamefly sale - Lego Batman 2 ($9.99), Pokemon Conquest ($14.99), more

nightmare452

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
Just saw this Gamefly sale posted on Facebook. Didn't see a thread of it so I am posting. Some great prices here.

3DS/DS:
* Pokemon Conquest - $14.99 Link
* Mario Tennis Open - $17.99 Link

360/PS3 (link is to the 360 copies, search in the PS3 section for those versions):
* Lego Batman 2 - $9.99 Link
* Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 - $12.99 Link
* Modern Warfare 3 - $17.99 Link
* Dragon's Dogma - $19.99 Link

I hope the links work. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is Dragon's Dogma not in the Thread title? lol. It's finally at that "Magical" 20 dollar mark. I'm thinking of picking up a PS3 one myself.

So since this ends tomorrow at noon PST / 3pm EST, I guess we can assume the daily sales are back?

DD is still in stock for both systems as of now, so I think there's a good chance it'll pop back up at $14.99. I'll definitely bite on a :ps3: copy then.

[quote name='paayter']
gamefly gives you flawless copies, and its pretty much new.[/QUOTE]

Flawless, eh? My copy of Dragon's Dogma from the last $19.99 disagrees.

Scratched all to hell, but the sucker still installed on my HD and plays fine.

GF will offer refunds, certainly, on non-playable games. So that's good.

But do they offer exchanges, assuming they have a title in stock - or are they like GoHastings, and only offer refunds?

Refund only

I want to grab dd also but I've been burned each year only to see the same games cheaper during their end of the year blowout sale.

[quote name='Jdub_smooth']Next time can someone please post the ps3 links? Their search system is annoying..keeps forcing me to the rent only search.[/QUOTE]

On the 360 link, right under Rent/Buy/Availability it says "Also on:pS3, Wii, DS, 3DS, PS Vita" can click those for the different versions.

[quote name='mtincher']Too late for LEGO Batman 2 on 360 and PS3.[/QUOTE]

Had to know that wouldn't last. It would have sold out at 14.99.

Will MW3 go lower anytime soon? Usually they have an end of the month sale or something, but I've been wanting this for a while.

[quote name='shurija']Not too mad about Lego Batman dropping to $9.99 after BF price of $14.99. I am looking forward to more daily sales![/QUOTE]

Same here. It's $5, oh well. Gamefly has saved me a stupid amount of money and their sales are pretty unpredictable.

[quote name='Kylearan']Flawless, eh? My copy of Dragon's Dogma from the last $19.99 disagrees.

Scratched all to hell, but the sucker still installed on my HD and plays fine.

GF will offer refunds, certainly, on non-playable games. So that's good.

But do they offer exchanges, assuming they have a title in stock - or are they like GoHastings, and only offer refunds?[/QUOTE]
They ban you after 2-3 reports be careful.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']They ban you after 2-3 reports be careful.[/QUOTE]

i think i had 4 or 5 reports and never been banned but this is over 4+ years

[quote name='Drclaw411']GameFly has pretty much been my go-to place for used handheld games, now with GS throwing away the damn cases.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention GF always includes codes and dlc

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Not to mention GF always includes codes and dlc[/QUOTE]

Yea dude that's so awesome that they do that.

[quote name='SylentHavok']For Lego Batman 2, when I click that link there is no "buy" option. I can't locate it in the store either...OOS?[/QUOTE]
Yes, the only way to get it now would be to rent it and then if its still on sale when they ship it then click the keep option

[quote name='slidecage']i think i had 4 or 5 reports and never been banned but this is over 4+ years[/QUOTE]
1 year type thing. To many complaints does it.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Yes, the only way to get it now would be to rent it and then if its still on sale when they ship it then click the keep option[/QUOTE]
Might change price when it ships so keep that in mind. 1000 this in a few days and not looking up stuff. The game rules but so short. I preordered it and it was worth it.

ZOMG new dealz guise!!!

Inversion :ps3: :360: $10
Steel Battalion :360: $10
MLB 2K12 :ps3: $13
Sniper Elite V2 :ps3: $13
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi :360: $13
Warriors: Orochi 3 :360: $20

[quote name='tylerh1701']ZOMG new dealz guise!!!

Inversion :ps3: :360: $10
Steel Battalion :360: $10
MLB 2K12 :ps3: $13
Sniper Elite V2 :ps3: $13
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi :360: $13
Warriors: Orochi 3 :360: $20[/QUOTE]

well there's a bunch of crappy games. Pay no attention to me, though, I'm still mad that I missed out on Lego Batman 2

[quote name='odd mr t']well there's a bunch of crappy games. Pay no attention to me, though, I'm still mad that I missed out on Lego Batman 2[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have no interest in any of them either.

I think some of them are ok deals, I really don't know much about any of them except Inversion, and I know I'm not interested in that one.

[quote name='tylerh1701'] I really don't know much about any of them except Inversion, and I know I'm not interested in that one.[/QUOTE]

The only thing I've heard about Inversion was to avoid it.

Quite surprised more didn't jump on Pokemon Conquest. A first party DS exclusive from a major franchise that was well received, didn't get a reprint, and has yet to be available at a lower price.

I assumed it would have sold out.

[quote name='Drclaw411']Quite surprised more didn't jump on Pokemon Conquest. A first party DS exclusive from a major franchise that was well received, didn't get a reprint, and has yet to be available at a lower price.

I assumed it would have sold out.[/QUOTE]

Ebay says it can be had for cheaper easily.

Damn it! The one time I'm too busy to get on CAG, I check and miss a deal I've been waiting for (Lego Batman 2). Oh well, luckily Gamefly usually runs the same deals over, so I'll catch it next time.

[quote name='Manifest95']Damn it! The one time I'm too busy to get on CAG, I check and miss a deal I've been waiting for (Lego Batman 2). Oh well, luckily Gamefly usually runs the same deals over, so I'll catch it next time.[/QUOTE]

^this

Got my Lego Batman in the mail today. In better condition than I anticipated. A chip or 2 in the edges if the disk but nothing that will affect gameplay.

Copy of Dragon's Dogma arrived with part of the case in pieces, no doubt caused in the mail. However the game is scratched and won't install to my hard drive. :(

[quote name='MageSerge']Copy of Dragon's Dogma arrived with part of the case in pieces, no doubt caused in the mail. However the game is scratched and won't install to my hard drive. :([/QUOTE]

Those damn new PS3 and 360 cases are flimsy pieces of crap that use less plastic so that's why people on this forum have been complaining about smashed cases lately.

bread's done
Back