GameFly Used Game Sale With Free Shipping

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly is having their monthly used game sale with low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 5/24.

transparent.gif
:360: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra $7.99
:360: Brutal Legend $9.99
:360: Indianapolis 500 Evolution $9.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising $9.99
:360: Wolfenstein $9.99
:360: Dark Void $12.99
:360: NCAA Football 10 $12.99
:360: Rogue Warrior $12.99
:360: Wet $12.99
:360: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand $14.99
:360: Street Fighter IV $17.99
:360: Assassin's Creed 2 $17.99
:360: Batman: Arkham Asylum $17.99
:360: BioShock 2 $17.99

:ps3: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood $9.99
:ps3: Ghostbusters $9.99
:ps3: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising $12.99
:ps3: Brutal Legend $12.99
:ps3: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra $12.99
:ps3: Prototype $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Guerrilla $12.99
:ps3: Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes $12.99
:ps3: UFC 2009 Undisputed $12.99
:ps3: Wanted: Weapons of Fate $12.99
:ps3: Wet $12.99
:ps3: Wolfenstein $12.99
:ps3: White Knight Chronicles: International Edition $17.99
:ps3: The Beatles: Rock Band $19.99

transparent.gif

:wii: Cursed Mountain $9.99
:wii: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra $9.99
:wii: Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 $9.99
:wii: The Conduit $9.99
:wii: X-Men Origins: Wolverine $9.99
:wii: Ghostbusters $12.99
:wii: Reel Fishing: Angler's Dream $12.99
:wii: Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs $14.99
:wii: Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil $14.99
:wii: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up $14.99
:wii: The Price is Right $14.99
:wii: Guitar Hero 5 $17.99
:wii: Punch-Out!! $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='41down']damn bioshock 2 is just nose diving in price lately. if i have never played the first one will it ruin my experience at all? cause im really tempted...[/QUOTE]

Seriously, you have to play the first one before the second. Everything is sort of set up with the first and you will get a better feel for what is going on. Just pick up 2 now and get 1 before you play 2. You can pick up 1 for under $20, also.

We are living in awesome times gentlemen and ladies... Game prices are dropping faster than ever. Take full advantage of it, because if next gen is digital download... we are screwed!

[quote name='thextreme1']
We are living in awesome times gentlemen and ladies... Game prices are dropping faster than ever. Take full advantage of it, because if next gen is digital download... we are screwed![/QUOTE]

Amen, brother, testify! :bomb:

OK, in for Operation Flashpoint, perhaps Bioshock 2...already got most of the games for the 360 sale at the same prices now or a tiny bit more, like Wet and Batman AA. Everyone and their kid sister knows how awesome B:AA is so that's a given to consider at that price...however, I would also suggest Wet at the sale price. It's not Max Payne level of bullet time third person shooting, but it's entertaining. Plus, you get to hear Eliza Dushku and play a game very heavy inspired by grind house type films and probably Kill Bill. It's fun, give it a shot...!

Aw screw it, got Bioshock 2. Enjoyed the first one a ton so why not? Batman: AA I have a feeling will get cheaper with the GOTY and Assassin's Creed 2 I can wait on as well.

People should pick up ass creed 2. I can't stop playing that game. I literally played it almost all day Sunday and just could not put it down. It's such a good game.

[quote name='mr_bungle']In for Operation Flashpoint. I have a big backlog, but at prices like this it's hard not to add to it :)[/QUOTE]

I'm right there with you... I am 25 titles deep. :)

I was being tempted by WKC, but upon hearing all the poor reviews AND that it'll be included with the sequel, I'm just gonna wait. The sequel may not be out till heck, after this current generation, but I can be patient.

Well there goes my bar money for this week, lol! Picked up Brutal Legends and Wet for the 360. It'll be a great addition to my backlog collection of games that is waiting for me whenever I hit unemployment or the lottery. I fucking HATE/LOVE you Cheapy!!!!!!!! :)

I was going to get Bioshock 2... but they won't accept my address... weird seeing how I've rented from them before. Ah whatever, I'll get another chance to pick it up down the road.

Of course GameFly would have some great deals after I started my game buying freeze. Thanks Cheapy.

Since none of my local Gamestops have it, I'm in for Cursed Mountain.

I own (but haven't yet played) the first AC and Bioshock, so I think I can hold off on the sequels until they drop again.

I just received an email from gamefly about a $5 off coupon that I didn't even know I had. So that sealed the deal and ordered Batman AA and Wolfenstein.

[quote name='SCOPEMAN87']I just received an email from gamefly about a $5 off coupon that I didn't even know I had. So that sealed the deal and ordered Batman AA and Wolfenstein.[/QUOTE]

Yep me and you both, had no idea I had that $5 credit sitting there.

Considering either White Knight Chronicles or Bioshock 2.

[quote name='Buuhan1']I was being tempted by WKC, but upon hearing all the poor reviews AND that it'll be included with the sequel, I'm just gonna wait. The sequel may not be out till heck, after this current generation, but I can be patient.[/QUOTE]

Can someone explain the "inclusion in the sequel" I'm ready to click the order button, but honestly won't get to it for a bit, so I can hold off.

Dammit. In for Wolfenstein. I promised myself I wouldn't buy more games till I worked on my backlog a little more!

I'm def in for Wolfenstein but for about $2 more (after tax) I can snag Dark Void new at Newegg. I mean a know that's a steal regardless since it came out 4 months ago and the few games I have ordered from gamefly always look like new (and with original case/manual that was probably only touched when they took the game out the first time then again when they ship it for someone to buy :p)

Still on the fence but maybe I'll think it over while I'm at work today since when I get home Red Dead and Alan Wake will be waiting so I may change my mind. :p

damnit.....i didn't think punch-out would ever drop to 19.99.....already bought this at 29.99 from gamefly....oh well......i'm in for white knight and ufc 09....

Got Bioshock 2, want WKC but I'm going to wait. Also the same for Wolfenstein. My wife would kill me.

I'll have to read reviews of Dragon Rising.

Got Bioshock 2 to add to the backlog. Considering either Wolfenstein or Operation Flashpoint. Read some of the reviews but I am still on the fence. Any thoughts from those who have played them both?

[quote name='dvdactor']I e-mailed them today because like you I just ordered OF & White Knight and they dropped before they even left the warehouse but I was told they have the right to change their prices at any time. I'd still try if I were you but I had no luck myself on the same issue today.[/QUOTE]

I also purchased WKC when it was $19.99, plus shipping (total $26.82). I did not contact GF through e-mail, instead I did the live chat (located on the billing page). The agent canceled my previous order, which had not shipped yet, and re-ordered the game, thus giving me the new deal, which totals to $19.65.

I think a person is probably more inclined to fabricate BS through an e-mail, when there is the time to do so; live chat, I think, puts the consumer in a better position, as it's less passive. You should make your request again, but inquire through the live chat; you're more likely to have your request met. I really do think there was a dishonest person behind that e-mail, but there's bound to be a few good reps who will help. :)

About how long does shipping from one of these sales usually take? I've got some free time coming up later in the week but if it's over 2-3 days then I may just ignore the sale in favor of the faster (if more expensive) B&Ms nearby.

For reference, I'm in Philadelphia. If that matters.

[quote name='thextreme1']Seriously, you have to play the first one before the second. Everything is sort of set up with the first and you will get a better feel for what is going on. Just pick up 2 now and get 1 before you play 2. You can pick up 1 for under $20, also.

We are living in awesome times gentlemen and ladies... Game prices are dropping faster than ever. Take full advantage of it, because if next gen is digital download... we are screwed![/QUOTE]

Then I'll finally be able to stop buying games and play the 400 I have =P

Awesome, thanks for the heads up.

I've been waiting for RE: Archives to drop to right around $15 for a while now, so this is great. I needed it for collection purposes, but I just could never justify $20-30 for something I technically already owned. I'm sure it'll drop more, but this is good enough for me.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Got the Conduit for $4.80 shipped. Had a $5 coupon code for just this occasion. Is the game any good?[/QUOTE]

No, not really,but for $5 it's worth a shot. I think RE: Umbrella Chronicles, HOTD Overkill, Dead Space: Extraction are better Wii shooters.

[quote name='thextreme1']Seriously, you have to play the first one before the second. Everything is sort of set up with the first and you will get a better feel for what is going on. Just pick up 2 now and get 1 before you play 2. You can pick up 1 for under $20, also.

I highly doubt that next gen will be completely digital distribution.

Anyways, I finally grabbed a copy of Brutal Legend. I'm looking forward to playing that one. I am still considering Punch Out, but man I really don't need to add to an already enormous backlog. :D

I decided to buy Prototype (PS3). It is not expensive but I was wavering if I should buy it. I hope it is a good game. I actually played infamous at the time and beat the game and it was actually really interesting.

I was thinking about Brutal Legend was too but I decided not to get the game because of RTS on a console does not really appeal to me.

Thanks CheapyD. Finally got Punch Out (first wii game in almost a year)

Also thanks to blrobbin who initially leaked some Gamefly used game offers earlier yesterday -- link

bread's done
Back