GameFly Used Game Sale With Free Shipping

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly is having their monthly used game sale with low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 5/24.

transparent.gif
:360: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra $7.99
:360: Brutal Legend $9.99
:360: Indianapolis 500 Evolution $9.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising $9.99
:360: Wolfenstein $9.99
:360: Dark Void $12.99
:360: NCAA Football 10 $12.99
:360: Rogue Warrior $12.99
:360: Wet $12.99
:360: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand $14.99
:360: Street Fighter IV $17.99
:360: Assassin's Creed 2 $17.99
:360: Batman: Arkham Asylum $17.99
:360: BioShock 2 $17.99

:ps3: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood $9.99
:ps3: Ghostbusters $9.99
:ps3: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising $12.99
:ps3: Brutal Legend $12.99
:ps3: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra $12.99
:ps3: Prototype $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Guerrilla $12.99
:ps3: Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes $12.99
:ps3: UFC 2009 Undisputed $12.99
:ps3: Wanted: Weapons of Fate $12.99
:ps3: Wet $12.99
:ps3: Wolfenstein $12.99
:ps3: White Knight Chronicles: International Edition $17.99
:ps3: The Beatles: Rock Band $19.99

transparent.gif

:wii: Cursed Mountain $9.99
:wii: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra $9.99
:wii: Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 $9.99
:wii: The Conduit $9.99
:wii: X-Men Origins: Wolverine $9.99
:wii: Ghostbusters $12.99
:wii: Reel Fishing: Angler's Dream $12.99
:wii: Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs $14.99
:wii: Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil $14.99
:wii: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up $14.99
:wii: The Price is Right $14.99
:wii: Guitar Hero 5 $17.99
:wii: Punch-Out!! $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gxer2002']damn i missed out on operation flashpoint i should have ordered last night. =([/QUOTE]

It's sold out? Which version? I'm at work and can't check.

Does anyone know how to acquire gamefly dollars? I just got an email today telling me I had a $5 gamefly dollars expiring (which I had no idea I had). So I ended up getting WKC for $13ish. Getting more of these gamefly dollars would be awesome :)

Cool. I bit on Dark Void $12.99 & Assassin's Creed 2 $17.99 (Xbox 360) and White Knight Chronicles: International Edition $17.99 (PS3). Even though Dark Void is in the mail to me as we speak from Amazon ($22.xx). I'll be sending it back.

I passed on both Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil $14.99 & Punch-Out!! $19.99 (Wii) maybe they'll get cheaper.

[quote name='backseatdog']Does anyone know how to acquire gamefly dollars? I just got an email today telling me I had a $5 gamefly dollars expiring (which I had no idea I had). So I ended up getting WKC for $13ish. Getting more of these gamefly dollars would be awesome :)[/QUOTE]

If you are a member, you get $5 every 3 months - but they dont cumulate, one expires, then you get a new one

I think ill pass this time, there are games i want like bioshock and prototype but i finally am playing gears of war 2 and assassins creed 2 and there to good to stop playing even to check to see if any other ordered game disk works

[quote name='L0sther0']I think ill pass this time, there are games i want like bioshock and prototype but i finally am playing gears of war 2 and assassins creed 2 and there to good to stop playing even to check to see if any other ordered game disk works[/QUOTE]

You could just give them the install test...

If they install 100%, they'll work. If it doesn't let you install 100%, you'll probably have some problems down the line.

It sucks that Wii games don't have something like this...

[quote name='Birbo']It's sold out? Which version? I'm at work and can't check.[/QUOTE]

yeah its sold out for xbox 360. ps3 still available. I stand corrected both are out of stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='theironunkind']was debating on the conduit and wolfenstein (360) just dropped out of my cart.

OOS now :([/QUOTE]

Count your blessings, you just dodged a bullet.

My white knight chronicles already shipped!

[quote name='nnthomas']If you are a member, you get $5 every 3 months - but they dont cumulate, one expires, then you get a new one[/QUOTE]

Well, that's about half right. The new coupon is applied to your account a few days before the previous one expires leaving you with a few days in which you can apply both coupons to a single order for a $10 discount.

If you check the issued date and expiration date on the GameFly Dollars page you should see a disparity of about 3 days. For example mine issue on the 15th of every third month but don't expire until the 18th.

Hmm, almost picked up Alone in the Dark Inferno and Dark Void for PS3, but they were still a little pricy. Ended up with Wet and Prototype instead. Skipped out on GhostBusters only cause I hear it's a fishing game.

[quote name='nnthomas']If you are a member, you get $5 every 3 months - but they dont cumulate, one expires, then you get a new one[/QUOTE]

where does the $5 show up? is it when you make your purchase or does it show in your cart?

[quote name='yotis']where does the $5 show up? is it when you make your purchase or does it show in your cart?[/QUOTE]

You have to be a paying member, not just a regular member. But it appears in your Account under "Gamefly Rewards"

It should appear in your cart as well, as an option, if you have one

[quote name='jkimrey']Should one play AC I before II?[/QUOTE]

It's not necessary. I'd recommend it though. AC1 had some weaknesses that AC2 fixed. So playing the AC2 first will make them more annoying in AC1.

[quote name='cooljammer00']Hmm, almost picked up Alone in the Dark Inferno and Dark Void for PS3, but they were still a little pricy. Ended up with Wet and Prototype instead. Skipped out on GhostBusters only cause I hear it's a fishing game.[/QUOTE]

GB is really not bad for $10. I went with Wet as well.

[quote name='hpv']Well, that's about half right. The new coupon is applied to your account a few days before the previous one expires leaving you with a few days in which you can apply both coupons to a single order for a $10 discount.

If you check the issued date and expiration date on the GameFly Dollars page you should see a disparity of about 3 days. For example mine issue on the 15th of every third month but don't expire until the 18th.[/QUOTE]

Cool, had no idea. I usually never think about what to spend a meager $5 on.

[quote name='Izod517']GB is really not bad for $10. I went with Wet as well.[/QUOTE]

I agree GB does not look too bad i picked it up. Waiting to see if they'll restock on OP.

[quote name='gxer2002']does anyone still play operation flashpoint on :360: online?[/QUOTE]

If they weren't before, I think some may be now! I'm in for it, too. I played single player a bit and, while not perfect, I really enjoyed it. $10 is my magic price for it.

[quote name='dabogues']If they weren't before, I think some may be now! I'm in for it, too. I played single player a bit and, while not perfect, I really enjoyed it. $10 is my magic price for it.[/QUOTE]

darn i should have picked it up yesterday. i hope they restock.

Ordered Wet, GI Joe and Conduit yesterday, and they just got delivered to my office. Not bad for free shipping!

Not part of the sale but I ordered Bioshock 2 for the ps3 10% off for 19.79 and used my five dollar coupon, I have never seen that in the gamefly store before. Do you guys think I really need to play part one to enjoy the story?

[quote name='gxer2002']restock!!![/QUOTE]

Really?! Is Flashpoint on 360 back? If so, no one order it until I get home from work! ;)

[quote name='Birbo']Really?! Is Flashpoint on 360 back? If so, no one order it until I get home from work! ;)[/QUOTE]

were you able to order it in time?

I'm so pissed. I had OF: Dragon Rising (360) in my cart, went to checkout, and when i hit the "place order" button, the site canceled my order and removed the game because it was sold out. Damn. Its like getting a "massage" from an Asian woman, but without the happy ending lol. A day late and a dollar short = my life story :( I really hope they restock it before the sale is over. I did order Brutal Legend this morning, and they shipped it less than 3 hours later.

Grabbed NCAA Football 10. 14 bucks including tax and free shipping is just too good to pass up. Anyone know how long it would take to get to suburban NYC?

[quote name='swanz88']I'm so pissed. I had OF: Dragon Rising (360) in my cart, went to checkout, and when i hit the "place order" button, the site canceled my order and removed the game because it was sold out. Damn. Its like getting a "massage" from an Asian woman, but without the happy ending lol. A day late and a dollar short = my life story :( I really hope they restock it before the sale is over. I did order Brutal Legend this morning, and they shipped it less than 3 hours later.[/QUOTE]

Really?, I just ordered one like 5 minutes ago.

don't forget to use bigcrumbs for an extra 8% back (great site, no minimum on payouts)...and if you want to sign up with my referral link, well there's no harm in that

[quote name='gxer2002']were you able to order it in time?[/QUOTE]

No, missed out again. :( Is it back again this morning?

Most games have been restocked though they'll prolly go OOS again by mid-morning. BTW gamefly usually restocks around 8-9am pacific.

In for WET! :)

[quote name='saiyajinsc']Really?, I just ordered one like 5 minutes ago.[/QUOTE]

Ya i forgot to mention that happened yesterday afternoon. I checked back about 15 min ago and saw OF was back in stock, and i almost wet myself in happiness lol. Anyways, i ordered it ASAP and all is good now :) BTW, if anyone want to play some Co Op in OF sometime, send me a message on xbox live. Gt: Hitman4Hire88. I'm a little pissed that i paid $15 +$5 shipping for Wolfenstein back in Feb, seeing as how its 1/2 that price now. o well :(

bread's done
Back