GameFly Used Game Sale With Free Shipping

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly is having their monthly used game sale with low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 5/24.

transparent.gif
:360: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra $7.99
:360: Brutal Legend $9.99
:360: Indianapolis 500 Evolution $9.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising $9.99
:360: Wolfenstein $9.99
:360: Dark Void $12.99
:360: NCAA Football 10 $12.99
:360: Rogue Warrior $12.99
:360: Wet $12.99
:360: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand $14.99
:360: Street Fighter IV $17.99
:360: Assassin's Creed 2 $17.99
:360: Batman: Arkham Asylum $17.99
:360: BioShock 2 $17.99

:ps3: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood $9.99
:ps3: Ghostbusters $9.99
:ps3: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising $12.99
:ps3: Brutal Legend $12.99
:ps3: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra $12.99
:ps3: Prototype $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Guerrilla $12.99
:ps3: Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes $12.99
:ps3: UFC 2009 Undisputed $12.99
:ps3: Wanted: Weapons of Fate $12.99
:ps3: Wet $12.99
:ps3: Wolfenstein $12.99
:ps3: White Knight Chronicles: International Edition $17.99
:ps3: The Beatles: Rock Band $19.99

transparent.gif

:wii: Cursed Mountain $9.99
:wii: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra $9.99
:wii: Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 $9.99
:wii: The Conduit $9.99
:wii: X-Men Origins: Wolverine $9.99
:wii: Ghostbusters $12.99
:wii: Reel Fishing: Angler's Dream $12.99
:wii: Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs $14.99
:wii: Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil $14.99
:wii: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up $14.99
:wii: The Price is Right $14.99
:wii: Guitar Hero 5 $17.99
:wii: Punch-Out!! $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='henry00x']Operation Flashpoint back in stock! was able to get my order thru for xbox360[/QUOTE]

There's nothing better than killing terrorists and saving money at the same time. Hell ya!! lol

[quote name='henry00x']Operation Flashpoint back in stock! was able to get my order thru for xbox360[/QUOTE]

Crap! I'm at work and can't order this until later!

[quote name='Birbo']Crap! I'm at work and can't order this until later![/QUOTE]

Maybe u can call a friend and ask him/her to login to ur account and order it for you? I would not be surprised to see if OF sells out again this evening. Both PS3 ($13) and 360 ($10) versions are currently available w/ free shipping.

Amazed that Bioshock 2 was still in stock 3 days after the sale went live.
In for Bioshock 2 (traded it on Goozex. Still have my Collector's Edition stuff though!), WET and White Knight Chronicles.

[quote name='swanz88']Maybe u can call a friend and ask him/her to login to ur account and order it for you? I would not be surprised to see if OF sells out again this evening. Both PS3 ($13) and 360 ($10) versions are currently available w/ free shipping.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually getting out a little early today. Hope it stays in stock until 4 p.m. CST. EVERYONE STOP BUYING IT! ;)

[quote name='Birbo']I'm actually getting out a little early today. Hope it stays in stock until 4 p.m. CST. EVERYONE STOP BUYING IT! ;)[/QUOTE]

hope you're able to get it in time.

I'm looking into getting the Beatles game for 20 dollars, any suggestions about guitar controllers?

(I've never owned a Guitar Hero / Rock Band game so not sure on costs and qualities of models).

[quote name='gxer2002']hope you're able to get it in time.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Just needs to hold out another two hours or so!

[quote name='Birbo']Thanks. Just needs to hold out another two hours or so![/QUOTE]

Both versions of OF DR are still available as of 2:55 pm EST.

[quote name='Brownjohn']Picked up :ps3:Call of Juarez: BiB for $4.88 after my 5% member discount and a $5 off code. Seemed like it was worth it.[/QUOTE]
Definitely worth it at that price. Great game.

Also just letting PS3 owners know that Bioshock 2 is now up in the store and is at $17.99 used. That's good enough for me.

I just checked gamefly's site, and OF for 360 is sold out. However, the PS3 version is still available.

Thanks for the heads-up on Bioshock 2 for the PS3. However it doesn't seem to qualify for free shipping.

[quote name='RSeth']Thanks for the heads-up on Bioshock 2 for the PS3. However it doesn't seem to qualify for free shipping.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I just noticed that as well before I went to check out. Hmm what to do.

[quote name='rly723']I can only get one:

bioshock 2
l4d 2
AC 2[/QUOTE]

Assassin's Creed 2 was one of the top games of last year, I'd go with that. Left 4 Dead 2 is great, but only if you have 3 other buddies to play with. Still haven't played Bioshock 2 though.

I love GameFly sales. I picked up Wolfenstein, Operation Flashpoint, Brutal Legend and Ghostbusters.

I would have snagged Assassins Creed 2 and Bioshock 2 if they had free shipping and I didn't just get Red Dead Redemption. My backlog of games like most everyone elses around here is already pretty big.

[quote name='swanz88']I just checked gamefly's site, and OF for 360 is sold out. However, the PS3 version is still available.[/QUOTE]

NOOO! I just got home! :(

Damn, Gamefly comes through again! I got my Bioshock 2 today (3 days after my order) in minty fresh out of the wrapper condition. Gotta love these Gamefly sales:D

[quote name='saiyajinsc']Yea gamefly is pretty awesome. Plus when I signed up this month for gamefly I got a 5 dollar coupon.[/QUOTE]

Me too :) I don't need anything though :(

Im keeping gamefly until the end of the month then I am cancelling. I know its not their fault but the USPS is HORRIBLE with them. They shipped Red Dead Redemption along with Wet (Bought it) on the same day. Both of the games were shipped from the Pittsburgh center and Wet came yesterday. What is taking so long with my RDR rental? They were shipped at the same time with First class!

OF and Wolfenstein for both 360 and PS3 are now sold out this evening. Anyone that missed out on them better be praying for a restock on them tomm (usually around 12-1 pm EST).

[quote name='maccabee72']Damn, Gamefly comes through again! I got my Bioshock 2 today (3 days after my order) in minty fresh out of the wrapper condition. Gotta love these Gamefly sales:D[/QUOTE]

Nice, hopefully I get my games the same way. With all of these Gamefly deals I'm really starting to wonder when I'll ever use my GS credit.

[quote name='Organ Donor']Nice, hopefully I get my games the same way. With all of these Gamefly deals I'm really starting to wonder when I'll ever use my GS credit.[/QUOTE]
Save it up until you have so much that you can literally buy their entire stock on their next sale.

[quote name='Unaki']Save it up until you have so much that you can literally buy their entire stock on their next sale.[/QUOTE]

Haha good idea, but good sales seem to be few and far between at GS... At this rate I might be using my credit to pre order a NEXT gen system.

[quote name='Organ Donor']Haha good idea, but good sales seem to be few and far between at GS... At this rate I might be using my credit to pre order a NEXT gen system.[/QUOTE]
You could always donate to the GUF

(Games for Unaki Fund)

[quote name='Birbo']NOOO! I just got home! :([/QUOTE]

damn, you missed it again? aww man. Hopefully they'll restock again. Work won't let you browse the net? then again you're on cag during those times just not safe to place orders? maybe bring a lap top hehe... and hook it up haha...

Anybody have their games lost in the mail? I ordered 2 copies of GH5, got one no problem and the other one never showed. No tracking on their packaging is frustrating. Gave me a super fast refund though.

[quote name='gxer2002']damn, you missed it again? aww man. Hopefully they'll restock again. Work won't let you browse the net? then again you're on cag during those times just not safe to place orders? maybe bring a lap top hehe... and hook it up haha...[/QUOTE]

Most "game" sites are blocked at work. I'm in pretty good with out IT guy so I asked him to unblock CAG for me. Don't want to ask him to unblock another site so I can buy games if I don't have to, but I just may have to if they restock again. What's the likelihood they will restock?

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']2 Operation Flashpoint for 360 in stock guys :) thought I'd let those of you who want it know.[/QUOTE]

OF is gone again. But wolfenstein is still there.

[quote name='Birbo']Most "game" sites are blocked at work. I'm in pretty good with out IT guy so I asked him to unblock CAG for me. Don't want to ask him to unblock another site so I can buy games if I don't have to, but I just may have to if they restock again. What's the likelihood they will restock?[/QUOTE]

Have you tried using proxy sites to get around the blocking? Gamefly seems to restock everyday around 12-1pm EST, but the quanities are limited though.

[quote name='swanz88']Have you tried using proxy sites to get around the blocking? Gamefly seems to restock everyday around 12-1pm EST, but the quanities are limited though.[/QUOTE]
A good net admin will block all the well known proxy sites too :p

AC2 was fantastic. I just got my copy of OF in, and while I'm sure it's great....AC2 was one of my favorites from 2009.

[quote name='bargaingamers']I order the bioshock 2 on the 17 it shipped on out on the 18 and i still did not get the game im a little worried.[/QUOTE]

Yea it's been like 5 days, i'd be worried as well! Sit outside by your mailbox. ;)

[quote name='bargaingamers']I order the bioshock 2 on the 17 it shipped on out on the 18 and i still did not get the game im a little worried.[/QUOTE]

im still waiting too; i ordered call of jaurez ps3 on the 18th, shipped 19th and im still waiting, usually it would have been here by now.....

I got White Knight Chronicles today, arrived 2 days later then previous shipping dates. Again, I'm disappointed in the condition of the disc. It's a blu-ray, notorious for scratch resistance, my copy has a large 2 inch scratch on the disc. Additionally, the outer ring of the disc has 2 small chips on it.

bread's done
Back