Gamefly Used Games Sale -

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
All of the following :shipfree: and include all codes, manuals, and case. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. They only do refunds, no exchanges.
Offers good while supplies last or until Noon PST on 11/?.

The following are not part of today's deals but do come with free shipping
:wii: Winter Sports 3: The Great Tournament $9.99
:wii: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games $9.99
:360: Adrenalin Misfits $9.99
:360: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:ps3: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:psp: Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction $9.99
:ps3: Asura's Wrath $12.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $12.99
:ps3: The Adventures of Tintin: The Game $12.99
:3ds: Spongebob Squigglepants 3D $14.99
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $17.99
:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns $17.99
:wii: Remington Super Slam Hunting: Africa $17.99
:3ds: The Sims 3 $17.99

[quote name='chunlirocks']Chipped discs FTL[/QUOTE]

Gamefly's Twitter Link

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sonne']Anyone with a Vita needs to get on MGS at some point, regardless of whether they have played through them already. Closest to console experience I've had on the Vita yet.[/QUOTE]

I have the 360 version. Any reason to pick up the Vita?

[quote name='ChuckInKC']That's what I'd like to know, preferably before it sells out.[/QUOTE]

The campaign is absolutely nothing like the original Goldeneye, nor does it feel like a James Bond game. Each mission has Goldeneye/Perfect Dark style objectives throughout, but the levels are now linear, which means doors have a habit of mysteriously locking themselves behind you for no apparent reason, forcing you to restart the entire mission if you miss an objective. With that being said, it's still an enjoyable shooter unless you're going for 100% objectives on a higher difficulty, I liked it. Worth $10, not the $30 I paid for it.

I really liked the multiplayer for reasons unknown. It's a laggy Call of Duty, but seems more laid back than Call of Duty, which I guess is why I dig it. The maps are neat. There's a mode that allows you to play as Bond villains from the films, each with their own abilities and weapons, which is probably the only resemblance to the N64 Goldeneye. The only problem is nobody plays that mode except for achievment/trophy hunters. If you can get a match going, it's a lot of fun.

[quote name='roedaniel19']Updated the OP, can someone inform me on how to change the title to reflect new deals? Thanks.[/QUOTE]We can't, only the original OP can edit the thread title.

[quote name='Vigilante']We can't, only the original OP can edit the thread title.[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks, making sure I didn't miss it somewhere. Just trying to pitch in a little.

[quote name='roedaniel19']Ok thanks, making sure I didn't miss it somewhere. Just trying to pitch in a little.[/QUOTE]And it's much appreciated. :)

Recieved my copy of Witcher 2 today. Both disc's couldn't be read, I'm returning them. :(
Went ahead and ordered Driver: SF for 9.99 today. Good price on that game.

[quote name='cancerman1120']No hesitation on Driver and Goldeneye. $10 is the sweet spot on both.

The website seems like it is getting hammered.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, super slow over here too.

I sold my copy of Goldeneye awhile back, but for $10 I'd love to have it again. So to add to my mini-review, if anyone's considering whether they should buy it, I bought it twice.

[quote name='Xiemos']Will kid icarus come with the stand?[/QUOTE]

I believe this has been discussed before and the consensus was no, it won't.

[quote name='Danimal']I keep telling myself I'm done buying games for the year. Yeah, right. :roll:

In for Driver SF :360:. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

I "worked" so hard to drop my backlog/collection below 90 games about 3 months ago and guess what? It is back at about 110. It is like an itch you just cannot scratch. $10 game I might never have time to play? Yep! Why not...:roll:

Damn, 110 games? I had to eliminate a good portion of my games when I did a lowball several months back. I have like 43 games now, and I'm already sick of looking at them lol. Damn retailers and their deals!

Back on topic. I was curious about 007: reloaded a while back until I played the demo. Even at $10, I'm still not impressed enough with the game.

Last try at Gamefly (*fingers crossed that it isn't chipped*)... Goldeneye hit my pricepoint. New copies are hard to find and are still at 59.99. I doubt this will be a bargin bin type title vs phased out. So Gamefly it was...

I was just thinking about Driver SF and how I should pick it up sometime. But I will pass for now, lots of other games to play.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Hmm... Gonna wait and see if Conquest can hit $15 shipped on Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have a feeling at least one retailer will have it for 15-20 new.

[quote name='JAlbertL']I have the 360 version. Any reason to pick up the Vita?[/QUOTE]

In that case, no. If you had it on PS3 I'd say maybe because of the Crossplay features.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I "worked" so hard to drop my backlog/collection below 90 games about 3 months ago and guess what? It is back at about 110. It is like an itch you just cannot scratch. $10 game I might never have time to play? Yep! Why not...:roll:[/QUOTE]

I traded in 150 when BBY first started there 100% trade in deal and I barely put a dent in my next gen collection.

In for a few games this time around, still upset I missed resistance, I swear I checked yesterday too. ='(

[quote name='Gosha']Yeah I have a feeling at least one retailer will have it for 15-20 new.[/QUOTE]

The Pokemon Ranger games did get to $5-$10 (can't remember) but I've never seen them for $15 or less on sale even after a while. I think for close to $20 you can't go wrong, besides my daughter loves these games!

[quote name='nnthomas']Got Pokemon Conquest for $12 after coupon. Do they come with the Club Nintendo code?[/QUOTE]

Unless the people at Game Fly are like Game Stop employees and take them home, yes!

bread's done
Back