Gamefly Used Games Sale -

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
All of the following :shipfree: and include all codes, manuals, and case. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. They only do refunds, no exchanges.
Offers good while supplies last or until Noon PST on 11/?.

The following are not part of today's deals but do come with free shipping
:wii: Winter Sports 3: The Great Tournament $9.99
:wii: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games $9.99
:360: Adrenalin Misfits $9.99
:360: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:ps3: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:psp: Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction $9.99
:ps3: Asura's Wrath $12.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $12.99
:ps3: The Adventures of Tintin: The Game $12.99
:3ds: Spongebob Squigglepants 3D $14.99
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $17.99
:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns $17.99
:wii: Remington Super Slam Hunting: Africa $17.99
:3ds: The Sims 3 $17.99

[quote name='chunlirocks']Chipped discs FTL[/QUOTE]

Gamefly's Twitter Link

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ckc4043']I am very poor...lol[/QUOTE]

I never understood this "lol" thing preceded by something that isn't even remotely funny. "My dad got laid off today lol", "My cat died lol". You post here often enough that you clearly have the Internet. Why not use it? You can make a lot more than $3.

[quote name='whitereflection']I never understood this "lol" thing preceded by something that isn't even remotely funny. "My dad got laid off today lol", "My cat died lol". You post here often enough that you clearly have the Internet. Why not use it? You can make a lot more than $3.[/QUOTE]

Lol

[quote name='whitereflection']I never understood this "lol" thing preceded by something that isn't even remotely funny. "My dad got laid off today lol", "My cat died lol". You post here often enough that you clearly have the Internet. Why not use it? You can make a lot more than $3.[/QUOTE]

You need to watch the Three Days Rule episode of How I Met Your Mother, if you haven't already.

On topic: I'm holding out for $8 or less on NG3--it got panned in reviews and by fans, and NG2 has certainly been available at that price numerous times despite a (significantly) better reception.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']You need to watch the Three Days Rule episode of How I Met Your Mother, if you haven't already.

On topic: I'm holding out for $8 or less on NG3--it got panned in reviews and by fans, and NG2 has certainly been available at that price numerous times despite a (significantly) better reception.[/QUOTE]

thank you very much..I am sorry that I misuse the word "lol"...Sorry you guys...I decide to wait the game drop after your words

About Gamefly and the difference of $3-$5:

It's mostly about the principle of it. If I pay $13-$15 from Gamefly, I just know it'll hit $10 on the next sale, and sometimes does. In the short term it doesn't look like it really matters, but you want the best CAG deal you can get, and $10 is usually my sweet spot. Now look at it long term, those 10 Gamefly games you bought at $3-$5 each cheaper because you waited: saves $30-$50, enough for 3-5 more games from Gamefly!

[quote name='Kazaganthi']About Gamefly and the difference of $3-$5:

It's mostly about the principle of it. If I pay $13-$15 from Gamefly, I just know it'll hit $10 on the next sale, and sometimes does. In the short term it doesn't look like it really matters, but you want the best CAG deal you can get, and $10 is usually my sweet spot. Now look at it long term, those 10 Gamefly games you bought at $3-$5 each cheaper because you waited: saves $30-$50, enough for 3-5 more games from Gamefly![/QUOTE]

You probably have a valid point. However, I'm buzzed, but there were so many numbers and explanations in that wall of text.... Simplify for a brother; we might be on the same page

I bought Ninja Gaiden 3 for $9.79 shipped in a Gohastings deal last month and i'm afraid to play it, I feel like it'll make me hate life and I don't want to do that yet.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']About Gamefly and the difference of $3-$5:

It's mostly about the principle of it. If I pay $13-$15 from Gamefly, I just know it'll hit $10 on the next sale, and sometimes does. In the short term it doesn't look like it really matters, but you want the best CAG deal you can get, and $10 is usually my sweet spot. Now look at it long term, those 10 Gamefly games you bought at $3-$5 each cheaper because you waited: saves $30-$50, enough for 3-5 more games from Gamefly![/QUOTE]

yeah but most of those games bought for 3-5 dollars cheaper will go into a backlog that wont be touched for a year or more.

:whee::whee::whee:

[quote name='wampa8jedi']You need to watch the Three Days Rule episode of How I Met Your Mother, if you haven't already.

On topic: I'm holding out for $8 or less on NG3--it got panned in reviews and by fans, and NG2 has certainly been available at that price numerous times despite a (significantly) better reception.[/QUOTE]
Why buy really really bad games if you are limited on funds? Buy the other 100+ games for 10 or cheaper. I used to be addicted w buying everything dirt cheap. I try most and never played again cause they are that bad. This is not pokemon. hehe

Well I've been wanting to check out F1 2011 for a long time. It got great reviews and I like the developer. BOUGHT! Thanks much, Cheapy.

Oh and yes - lots of people still play BF3. It was hamstrung a bit by some really crappy decisions regarding the servers, but it can still be fun.

I'm hoping today's set of deals will feature ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 for $12.99.

[quote name='Dranakin']I should get the Journey Collector's Edition. Will I have time to play it this year? Probably not.[/QUOTE]

you dont have a few hours? lol

[quote name='Dranakin']I should get the Journey Collector's Edition. Will I have time to play it this year? Probably not.[/QUOTE]

Journey takes literally one sitting to complete. You don't need a snack, bathroom break or anything. Just 6-10pm and done.

Maybe they're saving all the good stuff for the november blowout sale because most sales have been lackluster this whole week.

Guess I should be happy these last few days haven't had anything I wanted or didn't already have. Still playing through my last batch on gamefly orders and still have one on the way.

In for Resistance. Does anyone know if it comes with the online pass since it's used? I noticed the page said it was included with purchase but not rental, but still wasn't sure.

[quote name='TwistedShade']In for Resistance. Does anyone know if it comes with the online pass since it's used? I noticed the page said it was included with purchase but not rental, but still wasn't sure.[/QUOTE]

Used games come with online passes

Tempted by NG3 as well... mostly waiting for the slightly better wii version content to hopefully hit ps3 though.

bread's done
Back