Gamefly Used Games Sale -

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Used Games 100% Guaranteed (No exchanges, only refunds). Comes with original codes, cases, and manuals. All of the items below :shipfree:
Offer good while supplies last.

2012/12/14 - No new deals tonight.

The following are not part of today's deals but do come with free shipping:
:360: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:ps3: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:360: Spider-Man: Edge of Time $12.99
:ps3: The Adventures of Tintin: The Game $12.99
:3ds: Spongebob Squigglepants 3D $14.99
:3ds: The Sims 3 $17.99
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $17.99
:360: Warriors: Orochi 3 $19.99

Gamefly Deals twitter link: https://twitter.com/gameflydeals
Used games with free shipping link: http://www.gamefly.com/buy-games/Browse/?cat=FreeShipping&page=1&sort=Price

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DouglasViola']I really want to buy Just Cause 2. My holdup is that I had bought years ago from Gamefly. Three months ago I finally got to playing it (huge backlog). Unfortunately, game disc did not work and it wasn't because of scratches. I informed Gamefly. didn't expect anything, and of course they told me it was too long of a time to issue a refund. Now, should I buy it from them again?[/QUOTE]

If you originally bought it for xbox 360 and you have the hard drive space, rent or borrow it. Install it to your hard drive. Then once it's installed on your hard drive, your scratched or chipped game disc will work fine as long as the game is installed on your hard drive.

It's happened to me before and it's definitely a good feature on my 360. I'm guessing you bought it for PS3 though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='haveacigar_46']Dang! Missed out on Ghost Recon for PS3. Can't wait until it goes down again or the new MoH.[/QUOTE]
Probably will pop back up again during gamefly's end of the year sale a few days before Christmas.

D'oh. Guess I bit on these games a little early. I got MP 3 and ghost recon: FS for around 11.50 each the week of Thanksgiving from GF.

Ghost Recon is in good condition and came with the uplay code and manual.

MP 3 also came with the manual, but has these strange small white dots on the bottom of the disc. Disc 1 works, haven't been able to try disc 2 yet.

Ghost Recon: FS for 10 is a steal. I don't know why people aren't playing or talking about this game more. Was GRAW 2 the best tactical military shooter ever or something?

[quote name='kitsunisan']I think the idiot is talking about Alan Scott, the original GL.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Completely different guy and medium. Heck, in the comics Hal isn't GL anymore -- first Sinestro took his ring, now Baz is the lead in the GL comic (and whoops, he's Lebanese AND a Muslim -- so I guess this will bring further stupidity out).

And I hope the comments on Page 12-13 are trolling or really bad jokes.

[quote name='ckc4043']Any new deal today?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't look like it. I checked the twitter link and there is no end time for the titles currently on sale listed. I assume next Tuesday they'll start their huge monthly sale if they aren't doing any more daily deals.

Not to drag up the past, but last year's year end sale really sucked compared to the deals they had leading up to it, so I wouldn't count on that necessarily.

[quote name='thedragon']Not to drag up the past, but last year's year end sale really sucked compared to the deals they had leading up to it, so I wouldn't count on that necessarily.[/QUOTE]
It sucked cause Best Buy was owning everyone left and right. :lol:

[quote name='htz']It sucked cause Best Buy was owning everyone left and right. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ya, I got owned. Didn't get in on a single Best Buy sale, they all sold out super fast. So...Best Buy sucked! Amazon + Newegg kills it though.

And last year end of year Gamefly sale sucked because they had the same games from before BF, but higher priced.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Ya, I got owned. Didn't get in on a single Best Buy sale, they all sold out super fast. So...Best Buy sucked! Amazon + Newegg kills it though.

And last year end of year Gamefly sale sucked because they had the same games from before BF, but higher priced.[/QUOTE]

Exactly my experience - woke up every morning to a sold out best buy deal and passed on every gamefly deal hoping for something at the end of the year. Like you said, it was the same crap but more expensive. Luckily I pillaged every blockbuster in the region during their insane sale :D

Captain America's worth it at that price. It plays like a much more simpler Arkham Asylum with quick time events, but is fun and is an easy 100% plat/cheezmint.

[quote name='bardockkun']Captain America's worth it at that price. It plays like a much more simpler Arkham Asylum with quick time events, but is fun and is an easy 100% plat/cheezmint.[/QUOTE]
I was surprised by how much I liked it also. I'd definitely recommend it at this price.

F3AR worth it at this price? I've got the others in my backlog, and wouldn't mind rounding out the series. Thanks!

[quote name='fivexfive']F3AR worth it at this price? I've got the others in my backlog, and wouldn't mind rounding out the series. Thanks![/QUOTE]

it is short, but fun couch co-op.

I liked it better than the first two

Captain America is totally worth $10. Easily the best of Sega's Marvel games (not saying much, I know), but I had a lot of fun with that one.

[quote name='cjenvy']cap america was arguably the most underrated game from the comic book movie action genre[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Very entertaining. Definitely a lot like Batman AA. Worth it at $10.

I enjoyed Capt America, but don't got in thinking it's a AAA game, it has some lower production values, but the gameplay itself very fun.

I'm gonna wait and hope that MP3 comes back at 9.99 in the end of year sale or next year.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']The Giant Bomb QL of Captain America had me rolling, probably in for it, even if there are 800 collectibles.[/QUOTE]
I Think there's more then that, the game just leaves a large excess amount beyond the requirement for the achievements, so once again just an easy game to get the full 100%.

Though I agree with the sentiments that this is easily the best SEGA-Marvel game from all their movie tie ins.

im laughing at the comparisons to Batman AA with Captain America. it's not anything like Batman AA or AC. maybe some of the combat has been inspired by it, but that's it.

it doesnt have the production values, the crazy (and original, meaning it didnt just follow the design of the movies or any of the comics) story filled with tons of great villains, the combat/exploration options, the great voicework, etc.

it's a better than average hero game, but that isnt saying much as most hero games are mediocre/bad compared to AAA titles. if you want to kill time and get an easy plat, id say go for it, but lets not just throw out batman comparisons.

[quote name='Sandrock7383']im laughing at the comparisons to Batman AA with Captain America. it's not anything like Batman AA or AC. maybe some of the combat has been inspired by it, but that's it.

it doesnt have the production values, the crazy (and original, meaning it didnt just follow the design of the movies or any of the comics) story filled with tons of great villains, the combat/exploration options, the great voicework, etc.

it's a better than average hero game, but that isnt saying much as most hero games are mediocre/bad compared to AAA titles. if you want to kill time and get an easy plat, id say go for it, but lets not just throw out batman comparisons.[/QUOTE]
The combat is DIRECTLY inspired by AA. Every review constantly cites it, just because it's not the same production values doesn't mean you can't see that Sega didn't see AA and knew what to take. Everything about the combat down to control scheme and the "counter buzzer" around an enemies is all directly lifted from AA. Same with the poor man's puzzles you had to link up with both analogs to find a code to open a door.

[quote name='Ryan_gf']Has Max Payne 3 gotten to 10 bucks before? Or is that just future speculation/hope?[/QUOTE]
Nearly everyone had it new for $10 on BF if I remember right.

[quote name='bardockkun']Nearly everyone had it new for $10 on BF if I remember right.[/QUOTE]

Really? I only remember KMart having it for $9.

[quote name='Zolor23']Really? I only remember KMart having it for $9.[/QUOTE]
I Know for sure Microsoft Store's website $10 bonanza sale had it for $10. If I remember right, I think Amazon had it as a Lightning Deal first before just settling on make it cheap throughout the weekend. Though I maybe wrong on the Amazon one, but I know a few retailers had it on the cheap.

If Remedy was still the dev for Max Payne, I would've spent $60 at launch to get it. Since they aren't, my buy point is $10. I'm one of the few people on the planet that tends to dislike most of Rockstar's games. Having said that, had to fight the urge to not go $3 more and get it now. I'm confident that in the months down the road when I'm ready to play it, there will be $10 new offers (again). Love the franchise, but heartbroken when it was announced Remedy was handing it off.

Didn't know Captain America was supposed to be decent. Might have to start keeping an eye open for that.

Captain america is worth 10 played it a few months ago and loved it. If you like captain america and action games you should enjoy it. The combat and exploration is decent.

I rented Captain America a while back and admit, it was a lot better than I thought it would be. Certainly a lot better than Sega's godawful Iron Man games.
Arkham-style combat, didn't look that bad, and was a respectable length. Easy to 1000/1000 too.

I don't know if I agree with cjenvy about it being the most underrated comic game, because I still think Xmen Origins: Wolverine holds that title. But this is definitely in second place.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']

I don't know if I agree with cjenvy about it being the most underrated comic game, because I still think Xmen Origins: Wolverine holds that title. But this is definitely in second place.[/QUOTE]
Spider-man: Web of Shadows, Wolverine then Captain America for me.

bread's done
Back