Gamefly Used Games Sale -

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Used Games 100% Guaranteed (No exchanges, only refunds). Comes with original codes, cases, and manuals. All of the items below :shipfree:
Offer good while supplies last.

2012/12/14 - No new deals tonight.

The following are not part of today's deals but do come with free shipping:
:360: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:ps3: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:360: Spider-Man: Edge of Time $12.99
:ps3: The Adventures of Tintin: The Game $12.99
:3ds: Spongebob Squigglepants 3D $14.99
:3ds: The Sims 3 $17.99
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $17.99
:360: Warriors: Orochi 3 $19.99

Gamefly Deals twitter link: https://twitter.com/gameflydeals
Used games with free shipping link: http://www.gamefly.com/buy-games/Browse/?cat=FreeShipping&page=1&sort=Price

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember buying Transformer:DOTM last year at bestbuy for $5 and only played it once,I expected it to be like War for Cybertron.

Im really tempted on Nascar Unleashed it reminds me of a Nascar game I used to play as a kid on the PS1.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Exactly. We all know Revenge of the Fallen is the best Transformers movie.[/QUOTE]

True.

DoTM is more appealing to the masses though. That's why Avengers is just DoTM with another name.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Exactly. We all know Revenge of the Fallen is the best Transformers movie.[/QUOTE]

You somehow managed to misspell "Transformers: the movie" from '86.

I can't tell if you're serious. Personally while I'm a fan of the Transformers brand I thought all the movies were either terrible or okay at best. Revenge being the worst for me. I thought it was consensus that Revenge of the Fallen was a terrible movie.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']That one definitely has the best soundtrack. I saw Stan Bush live back in '87, was an amazing concert. [/QUOTE]

Did you forget Linkin Park has songs for the other Transformers movies.

[quote name='Pixie Stix 88']:( never anything for vita.[/QUOTE]

Just get PS+. Then you'll have the entire Vita library for free.

[quote name='whoknows']Did you forget Linkin Park has songs for the other Transformers movies.[/QUOTE]
Not a fan of them. The only nu-metal I listen to is Avenged Sevenfold.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Not a fan of them. The only nu-metal I listen to is Avenged Sevenfold.[/QUOTE]

Is that why the ending to Black Ops 2 is your favorite ever?

[quote name='hwmusic']i STILL can't get PS3 revelations for 9.99, even after the trilogy was released in one box:roll:[/QUOTE]
I'm sure the monthly sale will have it for that much so don't lose too much hope.

[quote name='ckc4043']Deal of the Meh?[/QUOTE]

Well, I heard it wasn't that great, but I wanted to try it anyway. Considering the price of this game everywhere else, it's a pretty good deal.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Not a fan of them. The only nu-metal I listen to is Avenged Sevenfold.[/QUOTE]

You're the first person I've met to call Avenged Sevenfold nu-metal. I've always considered 'em to be a bit more on the heavy metal side of things. Then again, I haven't listened to their newer stuff (and supposedly they've changed their style a bit). Definitely wouldn't lump them and Linkin Park in the same genre, whatever the case.

...okay, music rant out of the way. Sorry. Won't happen again!

Hoping to see some more enticing deals soon; I have a coupon that expires on the 20th and nothing's really grabbed my attention so far.

Considering that song they did for Black Ops 2 was power metal (by complete accident I assume), they are far, far away from being considered nu metal

Anyone gotten their order of Prototype 2 yet? I usually get my orders in 2-3 days but it's been 5 with no show. @_@ Hoping someone didn't steal it out of my mailbox...

[quote name='Tonious']Anyone gotten their order of Prototype 2 yet? I usually get my orders in 2-3 days but it's been 5 with no show. @_@ Hoping someone didn't steal it out of my mailbox...[/QUOTE]

It took 7 days (6 days after my order shipped) to get my Lego Batman, and I usually get orders 3-4 after placing an order days from GF.

[quote name='Tonious']Anyone gotten their order of Prototype 2 yet? I usually get my orders in 2-3 days but it's been 5 with no show. @_@ Hoping someone didn't steal it out of my mailbox...[/QUOTE]

track it, they should provide a tracking number via the order page.

EDIT: OP's already been updated quickly. Good.

I think I'll be passing on Future Soldier despite the great price. I'm assuming it's mostly multiplayer-orientated and I'm not too into that.

OP Updated. I should have waited on Ghost Recon myself since I already bit when it was on sale for $13. At this price, it's a no brainer for anyone even slightly interested in shooters.

[quote name='ckc4043']Ps3..[/QUOTE]
Yeah Just Cause 2 seems to be PS3 only, Ghost Recon is for both. A couple other deals I see not really worth mentioning IMO.
Edit: Wow, Bosamba does quick work. Anyone played Just Cause 2 yet? I've heard good things.

[quote name='roedaniel19']Yeah Just Cause 2 seems to be PS3 only, Ghost Recon is for both. A couple other deals I see not really worth mentioning IMO.
Edit: Wow, Bosamba does quick work. Anyone played Just Cause 2 yet? I've heard good things.[/QUOTE]

One of the best open world games I've ever played. There is a ton of shit to do, I highly recommend it!

[quote name='roedaniel19']Yeah Just Cause 2 seems to be PS3 only, Ghost Recon is for both. A couple other deals I see not really worth mentioning IMO.
Edit: Wow, Bosamba does quick work. Anyone played Just Cause 2 yet? I've heard good things.[/QUOTE]

Fun game. The island you play on is MASSIVE. And the grappling hook mechanic is really fun and lets you go anywhere. If you like open world gameplay, and games like the first Mercenaries for xbox/ps2, i recommend it.

[quote name='Brother Daz']One of the best open world games I've ever played. There is a ton of shit to do, I highly recommend it![/QUOTE]
Nice. Already ordered, recommendations just help with the slight buyer's remorse I've had lately with my backlog continually growing.

Is it good to flip?

[quote name='ckc4043']Is it good to flip?[/QUOTE]
Not at all. Not at Amazon, at least. Haven't checked anywhere else.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']EDIT: OP's already been updated quickly. Good.

I think I'll be passing on Future Soldier despite the great price. I'm assuming it's mostly multiplayer-orientated and I'm not too into that.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, a decent amount of people have praised the campaign for quality and being slightly longer than the average shooter. That's why I'm getting it, at least.

bread's done
Back