Gamefly Used Games Sale -

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Used Games 100% Guaranteed (No exchanges, only refunds). Comes with original codes, cases, and manuals. All of the items below :shipfree:
Offer good while supplies last.

2012/12/14 - No new deals tonight.

The following are not part of today's deals but do come with free shipping:
:360: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:ps3: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:360: Spider-Man: Edge of Time $12.99
:ps3: The Adventures of Tintin: The Game $12.99
:3ds: Spongebob Squigglepants 3D $14.99
:3ds: The Sims 3 $17.99
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $17.99
:360: Warriors: Orochi 3 $19.99

Gamefly Deals twitter link: https://twitter.com/gameflydeals
Used games with free shipping link: http://www.gamefly.com/buy-games/Browse/?cat=FreeShipping&page=1&sort=Price

Last edited by a moderator:
MIB: Alien Crisis is a weird game, seriously suffering from an identity crisis. Also, it takes about three and a half hours to beat.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']MIB: Alien Crisis is a weird game, seriously suffering from an identity crisis. Also, it takes about three and a half hours to beat.[/QUOTE]
why on god's name would you buy/play that horrible abomination

[quote name='Royal High Knight']why on god's name would you buy/play that horrible abomination[/QUOTE]
As odd mr t stated previously it doesn't take long to platinum. Not really my thing, but may be motivation for some.

Anyone here recommends the Nascar 2011? The last Nascar game i played was Nascar Thunder 2003,And Im just wondering if Nascar 2011 is any good.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']Anyone here recommends the Nascar 2011? The last Nascar game i played was Nascar Thunder 2003,And Im just wondering if Nascar 2011 is any good.[/QUOTE]

It suffered from a lot of freshman flaws (unplayable). I think this years game is leaps and bounds better.

[quote name='Barry Burton']did fifa 13 make any quality changes for me to pass on fifa 12 at this price?[/QUOTE]

General thinking is Fifa gets a little better year over year. I've had 10, 11 and 12 and each one was a little better than the last so I assume 13 would be better also. But...if you aren't a hardcore soccer fan i would say grab it at this price. It's well worth the price.

Great price on Gravity Rush; totally worth it.

[quote name='Bosamba']Used Games 100% Guaranteed (No exchanges, only refunds). Comes with original codes, cases, and manuals.
[/QUOTE]

Just a reminder, Vita games do not include manuals.

DA DA DADADADA DA DA CIRCUS AFRO CIRCUS POLKADOT POLKADOT AFRO

[quote name='Donut2922']Alan Wake is a great game. I highly recommend.[/QUOTE]

Yes I really enjoyed it as well. I wonder if buying from Gamefly, you would include the 1st DLC for free...

[quote name='tylerh1701']Yes I really enjoyed it as well. I wonder if buying from Gamefly, you would include the 1st DLC for free...[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't because the DLC was a stand alone story.

I just bought this on Steam not sure if I should buy it for the 360...

[quote name='Shimrra']It wouldn't because the DLC was a stand alone story.

I just bought this on Steam not sure if I should buy it for the 360...[/QUOTE]

Umm yes it should include the first dlc(the writer if I remember right)

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Still looking to trade a sealed Xbox 360 copy of sniper elite V2 for a PS3 one.[/QUOTE]

Darn I would have done this and bought one had I of known.

i just got alan wake for free had two five doller coupons about to expire in two days. I played alan wake when it came out 2 years ago but loved the game and wanted to own it.

Sims 3 for N3DS is certainly not a deal for 17.99 , seen it on clearance at target for 4.98 recently but not really a game I care about.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Polotwings worth it? I have a $5 coupon as well[/QUOTE]

Yes. It's a short but fun game. Certainly worth $10 (or $5 in your case).

Ended up grabbing FIFA 12 :360: for $10, I'll sell my new FIFA 13 for at least $35 on Amazon. Having played a decent amount of 11, 12, and 13, I feel like 12 is leaps and bounds better than 11, and 13 didn't show nearly as much innovation from 12.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Polotwings worth it? I have a $5 coupon as well[/QUOTE]

I thought it was pretty neat, although it doesn't feel like real deep game. Definitely fun at least for the novelty, especially for $5.

The GF Daily Deals typically skip Fri, Sat and Sun and start again on Mon (IF they have them at all). It's best to just keep checking this site from time to time. I find GF deals are usually posted by 3-5pm ET.

Also, you need to read recent posts in the GF deal threads as they often get posted before the OP is updated.

You can also follow GF on twitter as I think that's where the sales are often officially announced.

[quote name='GT']The GF Daily Deals typically skip Fri, Sat and Sun and start again on Mon (IF they have them at all). It's best to just keep checking this site from time to time. I find GF deals are usually posted by 3-5pm ET.

Also, you need to read recent posts in the GF deal threads as they often get posted before the OP is updated.

You can also follow GF on twitter as I think that's where the sales are often officially announced.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't have a twitter account but I have a shortcut to the Gamefly Deals twitter account on my phone's homescreen. Most of the time the deals are live before they post a link though.

Screw it, in for Prototype 2, loved the first one and missed the MS sale. I'm positive it'll drop to $10 soon but whatever.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Umm yes it should include the first dlc(the writer if I remember right)[/QUOTE]

Son of a gun I did not know about both DLC The Writer & The Signal. All I remember was the American Nightmare. Now I have to go check and see the Steam one I bought comes with both DLC.

[quote name='GT']The GF Daily Deals typically skip Fri, Sat and Sun and start again on Mon (IF they have them at all). It's best to just keep checking this site from time to time. I find GF deals are usually posted by 3-5pm ET.

You can also follow GF on twitter as I think that's where the sales are often officially announced.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info - appreciate it :)

[quote name='thedragon']Thanks for the info - appreciate it :)[/QUOTE]

One more thing - the Daily Deals often cease temporarily about mid-month for a week or so when GF does their monthly sale.

Also a word of advice, if you see something you want, buy it right away. Very often if you don't pull the trigger within 18-24 hours of the sale being announced, it may go OOS, the better the deal, the faster that happens.

I really shouldn't be posting this because now there will be more competition for the good deals. ;-P

Just as a reminder on Alan Wake, you can get the download code for as low as $7 on ebay pretty frequently. Great game though.

[quote name='GT']One more thing - the Daily Deals often cease temporarily about mid-month for a week or so when GF does their monthly sale.

Also a word of advice, if you see something you want, buy it right away. Very often if you don't pull the trigger within 18-24 hours of the sale being announced, it may go OOS, the better the deal, the faster that happens.

I really shouldn't be posting this because now there will be more competition for the good deals. ;-P[/QUOTE]

I appreciate your advice and not hoarding the deals for yourself. Its part of the paradoxical nature of CAG - You don't want competition, but you do want to share the deals :D

[quote name='Izod517']Just as a reminder on Alan Wake, you can get the download code for as low as $7 on ebay pretty frequently. Great game though.[/QUOTE]

Yea I found one for AW on Amazon a few years from a tweet Major Nelson sent out.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Nothing for me. Dark of the Moon was a terrible game and a low point for High Moon. Also MLB 2K12 is mediocre as The Show outclasses it in every aspect.[/QUOTE]

Yeah DOTM was kinda bad. Thankfully it was a quick 1000 gamerscore :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Yeah DOTM was kinda bad. Thankfully it was a quick 1000 gamerscore :D[/QUOTE]

Even though it was a rush project to co-release with the movie, I expected it to be somewhat good since I played War for Cybertron. Yeah thankfully it was a short plat so it wasn't that bad.

bread's done
Back