GameStop B2G1 Used Games under 20. YMMV Ends 4/20

Praehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Its B2G1 on preowned games @ gamestop. Only titles under $20.00. I am unsure if this will be in store only, or online as well. So  YMMV.

Buddy of mine, at the local GS gave me the heads up.  YMMV of course. It ends 4/20

Edit: Heres hoping this isn't a repost. 

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone comment on the quality of the pre owned games when ordered from gamestop.com? Do they resurface them or come with cases, etc?
All of them are refurbished. Most games I've ordered from the site have been DS games and a lot were card only. Most of my disc games have come with original case and cover art.

I'm okay with this.

c554o8v.png

yup the  Buy3get2 glitch worked for me too, hopefully this doesn't get cancelled!

[quote name="Olengie" post="11698302" timestamp="1397846757"]Eterna Sonata is on the PS3 as well. [/quote]

Oh for some reason I thought it was a exclusive. I must be getting it confused with something else.

Oh for some reason I thought it was a exclusive. I must be getting it confused with something else.
Infinite Undiscovery, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Magna Carta 2, Tales of Vesperia, Operation Darkness, Spectral Force 3, and Culdcept Saga. A few of the exclusive RPGs if I'm not wrong. However, these are JRPGs, with some being more tactical mind if I'm not mistaken.

[quote name="Olengie" post="11698339" timestamp="1397847466"]Infinite Undiscovery, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Magna Carta 2, Operation Darkness, Spectral Force 3, and Culdcept Saga. A few of the exclusive RPGs if I'm not wrong. However, these are JRPGs, with some being more tactical mind if I'm not mistaken. [/quote]

Ah yes Blue Dragon is the one I got it mixed up with. Worth getting?

Infinite Undiscovery, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Magna Carta 2, Tales of Vesperia, Operation Darkness, Spectral Force 3, and Culdcept Saga. A few of the exclusive RPGs if I'm not wrong. However, these are JRPGs, with some being more tactical mind if I'm not mistaken.
Tales of Vesperia has ps3 version right? They even have a new character.

Edit. Nvm, no us release.

I started to look into it, but got turned off by them raising the pre-owned price of Far Cry 3 (PS3) to $24.99. Replacing my copy of that game was going to be the point of me doing one of these B2G1 deals (BB is still a possibility, since it is $14.99 there). Most of the prices on the games I was researching are better at BB, although availability is lower. BTW, games that are more than $19.99 can count towards the B2G1 (or B3G2) at GS, but they can't be the free game.

^ Gamestop has had Far cry 3 used for 24.99 for months. I been trying to find a non-GH version of the game. Isn't MRSP like fucking 20 bucks too, fuck them.

Picked up

Turning Point
Hellboy
Project Sylpheed
Hour of Victory
Beouwolf
Fear Files

All for $9. You can never have enough backlog. Just added 6 more to my 150+ "XBOX 360" backlog.

Picked up

Turning Point
Hellboy
Project Sylpheed
Hour of Victory
Beouwolf
Fear Files

All for $9. You can never have enough backlog. Just added 6 more to my 150+ "XBOX 360" backlog.
Project Sylpheed is one of my most favorite games on the 360. I don't know why I like it so much but I do. I recommend it if you like space fighters.

I went a little nuts....

- Afro Samurai
- Bionic Commando
- Lost Planet
- Kameo
- Overlord
- Operation Darkness
- Enchanted Arms
- Bullet Witch
- Rock Band 2
- Rock Band AC/DC pack
- Nights
- Elebits
- Death Jr.
- Zack & Wiki
- Octomania

Not amazing titles, but good enough.  It's hard to argue with the prices.  I got all these games for a touch under $40...I mean, come on!  Enough to tide me over for a new model or price drop on next gen...I'm betting there will be some good sales in the upcoming months on last gen and Black Friday should show us some good clearing out.  I'm a happy gamer.

Quick question,  has anyone used the $3 off coupon for a preowned game they gave out recently and the 20% BD coupon together with the B2G1? I would assume you could use both with no problem but i though i would check to see if anyone confirmed this.

Overlord, X-Men the official game, FIFA 12, Front Mission Evolved, and Bioshock 2 for $21 after tax.
Thanks for the update on the deal.

Deadpool, Skyrim, Ni No Kuni (replace the once I traded into Wal-mart), Rayman Origins, Borderland GoTY.

Mostly wanted Deadpool and Ni No Kuni but what the hey, can't go wrong with Skyrim and I never actually played through the first Borderlands. 

$55.62 for the whole lot (tax included) 

Probably wouldn't have been better if I just got games I wanted despite the price. 

[quote name="GamerDude316" post="11699246" timestamp="1397866800"]Thinking about Far Cry 3, Mass Effect 3, and something else. Any good suggestions?[/quote]

No no kuni if you have a ps3

Quick question, has anyone used the $3 off coupon for a preowned game they gave out recently and the 20% BD coupon together with the B2G1? I would assume you could use both with no problem but i though i would check to see if anyone confirmed this.
Neither coupon would stack automatically for me today and they would not override it.

I picked up Suikoden Tierkreis, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, and Final Fantasy: The 4 Hero's of Light all for DS for $25 after tax. I used the $3 coupon on Nostalgia for the DS, making it $2.50 after tax.

Wanted to get back some RPG's and wasn't picky that they all lacked cases.

got deadpool, tatsunoko vs capcom, and dragon ball revenge of king piccolo. Most bought them cause they went oop

I didn't even want the B2G1 free (the games I was getting were over $20 and she said it has to all be under $20).

I tried to stack b-day and $3 off like I did last week and it only allowed b-day. End up only getting the b-day to work fully on one game and partially on the other. Yeah, something is going on. Going to my local Gamestop on Monday when the B2G1 is over and see if it stacks than.

I didn't even want the B2G1 free (the games I was getting were over $20 and she said it has to all be under $20).

I tried to stack b-day and $3 off like I did last week and it only allowed b-day. End up only getting the b-day to work fully on one game and partially on the other. Yeah, something is going on. Going to my local Gamestop on Monday when the B2G1 is over and see if it stacks than.
$3 coupon expires tomorrow I believe. You might want to double check.

I went in and grabbed Dishonored, Crysis 3 and Far Cry 3. I wish I remembered my birthday coupon (birthday was April 18th) so I could've had 20% more off but whatever. Also grabbed a handful of 75% off ps2 games. Nothing amazing sadly, just more padding for my collection which is now over 3,000 games

Neither coupon would stack automatically for me today and they would not override it.

I picked up Suikoden Tierkreis, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, and Final Fantasy: The 4 Hero's of Light all for DS for $25 after tax. I used the $3 coupon on Nostalgia for the DS, making it $2.50 after tax.

Wanted to get back some RPG's and wasn't picky that they all lacked cases.
Drives me nuts that all of my gamestops have like 90% boxless DS games. It's the one game type I wont buy cart only just because I have no good place for them and I truly prefer having the box. I did before with disc based games but the 75% off on PS2 games was too good to pass up.

[quote name="GrimmTrixX" post="11699943" timestamp="1397889064"]Lost odyssey is god damn amazing. Probably my favorite RPG of last gen, hell maybe even in my top 5 rpgs of all time, personally.[/quote]

Awesome. Looking forward to it then!

^ Gamestop has had Far cry 3 used for 24.99 for months. I been trying to find a non-GH version of the game. Isn't MRSP like fucking 20 bucks too, fuck them.
According to gamestop.com it's $19.99 on PS3 and xbox 360. I can attest that the 360 version is part of the sale since I got it today, but can';t say for in store pricing of the PS3 version. I just hope i get lucky and my crysis 3 and far cry 3 multiplayer codes werent used before. If not, no big deal, I probably won't get around to playing them online anyway.

Awesome. Looking forward to it then!
You have to LOVE turn based games though. Which I personally do. But the ring system and the immortals being able to learn other characters abilities just by fighting alongside them and learn abilities from wearing items (which once learned you can put on a new item and add the previous items skills to one of your slots. and you can unlock lots of slots). Byt the end my guys were level 99 and destroying guys with double cast and zero mp consumption lol If you get into it, the DLC dungeon is hard as hell but has amazing abilities to find/learn like my aformentioned zero mp consumption. I think it's pretty cheap now too. But the game looks gorgeous and the music is nobuo uematsu or whatever his name is, the final fantasy composer.

bread's done
Back