GameStop B2G1 Used Games under 20. YMMV Ends 4/20

Praehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Its B2G1 on preowned games @ gamestop. Only titles under $20.00. I am unsure if this will be in store only, or online as well. So  YMMV.

Buddy of mine, at the local GS gave me the heads up.  YMMV of course. It ends 4/20

Edit: Heres hoping this isn't a repost. 

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Drives me nuts that all of my gamestops have like 90% boxless DS games. It's the one game type I wont buy cart only just because I have no good place for them and I truly prefer having the box. I did before with disc based games but the 75% off on PS2 games was too good to pass up.
At one point I wouldn't but since I am late to the game with the DS/3DS era I am not too picky. My GBA games were mostly complete and those were near impossible to find complete unless using the trading section here or eBay.

About to order the following:

Dirt 

The Bureau: Xcom Declassified

Red Dead GOTY

Silent Hill Downpour

Sims 3

All for $51. Thoughts on any of the games, or the overall deal? I'm a little hesitant to drop $50 on these, but I'm saving nearly $40 with the B3G2 glitch

About to order the following:

Dirt

The Bureau: Xcom Declassified

Red Dead GOTY

Silent Hill Downpour

Sims 3

All for $51. Thoughts on any of the games, or the overall deal? I'm a little hesitant to drop $50 on these, but I'm saving nearly $40 with the B3G2 glitch
Dirt personally felt boring to me.

In store I got 12 games total:

Fracture, SSX Blur, Samba de Amigo for 1.94 after tax. 

Baroque, Farcry Vengeance, Two Worlds Collectors Edition for 5.83

Deep Labyrinth, SNK vs Capcom Card Fighters, Master of the Monster Layer for 3.90

Sakura Wars wii, FF 4 heroes of light, Luminous Arc 2 for 19.95. 

How is this a deal?  I'm sure you'll find all games under $20 are major FPS hits from two years ago or regular titles from 3 years ago.  I hate Gamestop.

How is this a deal? I'm sure you'll find all games under $20 are major FPS hits from two years ago or regular titles from 3 years ago. I hate Gamestop.
douchey-rivers-meme-generator-orly-tell-me-more-7beb36_zps08844575.jpg

Well I got Magical Starsign/Glory of Heracles/Crackdown, Blue Dragon/Advance Wars Days of Ruin/FFXII Revenant Wings, and M&M Clash of Heroes by itself.  Going to hit up the store closer to the house tomorrow to see if I can't find anything else to go with Clash of Heroes.  Thinking Kameo and something else in the $5-8 range.

[quote name="bostonfrontier" post="11701561" timestamp="1397965429"]Is gamestop even open tomorrow? (Easter) for this to end on the 20th?[/quote]

My local one is. 11am to 6pm.

Amazingly found Wii version Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus. No soundtrack though.

Sold as the standard edition, for some reason Gamestop appears to lack an SKU (not listed on their website).

Rounded it off with Sin & Punishment Star Successor and Legend of Heroes A Tear of Vermillion.

GS covers without manual but oh well.

[quote name="matrix9280" post="11702156" timestamp="1398004917"]Gamestop is evil. Of course they'd be open today.[/quote]

Evil is a strong word. It's like those nerds who vote EA worse company year after year as opposes to companies that do real damage

Evil is a true word. Gamestop is evil. Anyone allied with them is evil too.
Ah yes, the GameStop League of Evil, I believe that consists of GameStop, Simply Mac, MovieStop, Kongragate, Game Informer, and Barnes and Noble last I checked.

I'm more of an opponent of Wal-Mart's league of Evil myself, but I can understand why one would dislike GS and their league.

Back on topic, I checked out a few of my local stores but couldn't find three titles I wanted. Most of the games I was interested in were in the $25-30 range, so they were ineligible for this silly sale that should have just been a standard B2G1. Silly GS.

Didn't have enough for some better games (saw Kirby dream collection, special edition for $27 but was missing the slip cover) so I just got Sonic: Secret of the Rings, Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga, & Wii fit Plus for my mother. Also picked up the newest Adventure Time game steel book. Don't care if it's crap, I love this steel book & I missed out on the other one.

Anyone have some good suggestions in the $13-$19 range? Thinking Far Cry 3 and Mass Effect 3 but need a third (or something to replace ME3)
I didn't know if you were talking about 360 or PS3 so I looked through 360.

The Witcher 2
Skyrim
Darksiders 1
Darksiders 2
Payday 2

Just from a quick glance through the list

I didn't know if you were talking about 360 or PS3 so I looked through 360.

The Witcher 2
Skyrim
Darksiders 1
Darksiders 2
Payday 2

Just from a quick glance through the list
I own both 360 and PS3. Have Skyrim, played through Witcher 2 and have Payday 2 on PS+ But may check the others out. Thanks!

Well I just got back and added M&M Clash of Heroes/Blue Dragon Plus/Kameo and PGR4/Perfect Dark Zero Steelbook/Prey to my previous shopping.

Had one more trip

Warioware Touched 4.99

Sands of Destruction 4.99

Boy and his Blob Free

Madworld 2.99

Custom Robo Arena 2.99

Puyo Pop Fever DS Free

I got these all were complete with case and book

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Phoenix Wright: Justice For All

Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations

Made 2 stops today.

Halo Reach

Fallout 3 GotY Xbox 360

9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors

Legends of War Patton Xbox 360

Deadly Premonition Xbox 360

Walking Dead Survival Instincts WiiU

[quote name="scblueeyedguy" post="11703301" timestamp="1398053363"]Made 2 stops today.

Halo Reach
Fallout 3 GotY Xbox 360
9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors

Legends of War Patton Xbox 360
Deadly Premonition Xbox 360
Walking Dead Survival Instincts WiiU[/quote]

Survival instincts?? What? But you made your purchase worth it due to fallout 3 goty. :p

Did anyone find used DS games at their gamestops with original cases? I went to a couple but it seems all of them have been tossed.

Picked up
Shin megami tensei strange journey
Suikoden tierkreis
Mega man star force 3 black ace

Final fantasy the 4 heroes of light
Mega man star force 2 saurian x zerker
Advance wars days of ruin

Not a bad sale. Wish I jumped on the DS game train earlier though

Picked up a cheap PS3 about a month ago so stopped bye gamestop and picked up Uncharted 1-3 never played any of them before so i figured for 19 bucks I wouldn't be out much if i didnt like them.

I swung by today, yea I know it's Easter but i went between families, I went there wanting The bureau and DOA5 Ultimate for 360 and Zone of the Enders HD for PS3, and they had all 3 complete thank god. The bureau DLC code worked too which was great. On Saturday I also got Far Cry 3, Crysis 3, and Dishonored. Far Cry 3's multiplayer code worked but sadly Crysis 3 was already redeemed. I probably won't play online anyway since my backlog is huge and I still haven't played my Crysis 2 I got for $5 on some black Friday deal yet.

With that said, if anyone has a Crysis 3 multiplayer code they have no intention of using, I would gladly take it off your hands on the off chance I get to the game sometime soon. But I got the games I wanted so it worked out well.

All the gamestops i visited did have a section for ds games with cases intact, but they were usually for stuff like "imagine babies". All the good games were in the glass cases with their lil plastic casings.

All the gamestops i visited did have a section for ds games with cases intact, but they were usually for stuff like "imagine babies". All the good games were in the glass cases with their lil plastic casings.
Yea man.. It saddens me deeply that most have this HUGE area for friggin tablets and phones... yet they gut 90% of the DS games. I still can't bring myself to buy cart only DS games. One of mine has a small rack with a handful of new and used DS games but, as you said, it's shovelware garbage. All the good stuff like RPGs and whatnot are cart only and you KNOW not all of them came in that way. What a shame. They'd sell them much faster if they kept them complete cuz I can't be the only one who will not buy cart only DS games.

I got these all were complete with case and book

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Phoenix Wright: Justice For All
Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations
Nice! I looked around three GameStop's for these (my area is full of GS', and they were all on the way for shopping errands). Not a single one had an ace attorney game. =_=

None complete DS carts have only started bothering me since I joined this site...you guys have infected me. XD

I'm glad there's others that share in my reluctance to buy cart only DS games ! I've been specifically looking for all the great RPGs the DS has and it's so hard to find complete copies ones nowadays. Also same here on seeing only shovelware being complete

bread's done
Back